Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 PM

Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service (51848 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (dssc)applicants. / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vacancy for the post of Business Development Officer for immediate employment with an engineering company based in Port Harcourt. Applicant with relevant experience in Science /Enginering background with Oil & Gas experirence is required. Send CV to careeropportunity002@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
I NEED A JOB IN PH. Anything would be appreciated, even if it's small or outside my field of study. I have a degree in geology with NDT certification(UT,MT & PT). 08036658888.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
URGENT!
Do you know any enthusiastic & result oriented marketer residing in Port Harcourt and Abuja respectively with a minimum of 5 years work experience in Sales &Marketing.
Kindly send CV to recruitment@marcforte.com
Application closes, 5th February 2016
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Compovine Technologies Limited, an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, sales and services to individuals and Corporate organizations, is recruiting to fill the below position:

Position: Sales/Computer Engineer

Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers

Requirements

B.Sc. Degree Image result for Compovine Technologies Limited(or HND) 2nd class upper in Computer Science/Engineering or Science related field.
Minimum of 4 years post NYSC cognate experience.

Application Closing Date
16th February, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application in an excel sheet using this format below, with CV to: job@compovine.com

Name | Discipline | Qualification | Class of Degree | Years of Experience | Position | Date of Birth | Phone Number | E-mail address |
Or
Send your application to "Compovine Technologies Limited", at any of the following address:
Lagos
2, Olu Koleosho Street,
Off Simbiat Abiola Way,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.

Abuja
Suite 205, Garachi Plaza,
11 Maputo Street,
Opposite Wuse Post Office,
Abuja.

Rivers
5, Okeh Street,
Off Ogbunabali Road,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.

Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 2:08am On Feb 04, 2016
hello guys, if u are a graduate and through with ur NYSC. Kindly register @ www.gisurep.gov.ng. It is a one year internship progrmme where successful intern are being paid 30k monthly by the federal government. A job fair would be coming up soon, so i advise prospective intern to register as soon as possible. I am trying to compile the list of GIS Partner firm in PH, or anyone on this forum know any firm, should drop the name of d company here. One love.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by techskulz(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2016
mafarawemi:
Marketers are needed for immediate employment in a consulting firm in port Harcourt. Applicants must be residents of port Harcourt. Send your cv to info@Logroplusconsulting.org or call 08034456001
I got an interview for this job who else here got the text
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by dela13: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2016
techskulz:

I got an interview for this job who else here got the text
I also got the same text
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by techskulz(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2016
dela13:
I also got the same text

okay we will meet there tomorrow
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by cmonek(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Cool
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by dela13: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2016
techskulz:

okay we will meet there tomorrow
This is my contact 07037525495. You can reach me on whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by techskulz(m): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2016
dela13:
This is my contact 07037525495. You can reach me on whatsapp. Thanks
okay mine is 09036881683, name is Monday. What is ur name?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by HighKing01(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
And job vacancies available for a business administration graduate living in ph through with nysc also! Danelduru19@yahoo.com will really appreciate offers
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by uchechimark(f): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Gud morning to U all, please can someone direct me on how to get to peter odili road from Rukpuokwu, tanx !
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
uchechimark:
Gud morning to U all, please can someone direct me on how to get to peter odili road from Rukpuokwu, tanx !
Enter Elios,come down under elios bridge,enter rumuodara,from rumuodare enter keke to artillery bus stop ,cross to the other side of the road enter a taxi going to slaugther from slaughter...find your way by entering a taxi/keke to your final destination.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by cindybabs(f): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
@ Uchechimark, take a bus going to mile 3, stop at rumuigbo junction. Cross over to the other side of the road and enter a cab going to rumuola by new road. Stop at rumuola junction, cross the road and enter cab or bus. stop @ garission. Cross the road and you'd hear cabs going to slaughter, odili road etc.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
techskulz:

okay mine is 09036881683, name is Monday. What is ur name?
pls what is the location for the interview or help forward d text invite message to 08098821989
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Anybody who received the logoplus interview should paste the interview mssg here,so guys can gatecrash d interview,i spoke with the person and she said u can invite friends

1 Like

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide.

There is currently a vacancy for Medical Representative Oncology (Abuja, PH or Enugu) with Novartis.

Method of Application:
Intending applicants should send Resume/CV to oladipupo.ojo@novartis.com & copy seyi.alli@novartis.com

NB:Pharmacist already resident in axis is preferable.
-

IF YOU ARE IN THESE LOCATIONS,PLEASE APPLY IT WILL BE A VERY GOOD START FOR YOU
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Alpha Pharma - For over 30 years, we have remained Nigeria’s reading provider of specialized and rare ethical drugs. Our unmatched professional and interventional role in pharmaceutical services have endeared us to most healthcare providers at both secondary and tertiary level across the country.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Locations: Enugu, Port Harcout, Onitsha

Job Requirements
Min Required Experience:
3 year(s)
Desired Courses:
Not Specified
Other Requirements:
Requirements:
Prospective candidates must:

Registered with Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria.
Hold a B.Pharm degree
Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
MBA will be an advantage
Not older than 35 years at Last birthday.

Application Closing Date:
9th February, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV (in MS Word or PDF Format)

Note:
Candidates should indicate position applied for and location of interest on their CV's, candidates are expected to be residents of location of interest.
pdmalphapharm@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by hartson(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Common Dude,listen to yourself.You want to gatecrash if the venue is shown here why not ask her the place of the interview since you spoke with her.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by hartson(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
mafarawemi:
Anybody who received the logoplus interview should paste the interview mssg here,so guys can gatecrash d interview,i spoke with the person and she said u can invite friends

Common Dude,listen to yourself.You want to gatecrash if the venue is shown here why not ask her the place of the interview since you spoke with her.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
hartson:

Mr hartson read very well,i posted the job here,i was sent an invite but have deleted and i spoke with her later that one can invite his/her friends cos im engaged for tomorrow,i wont be going,im just saying for pple who want to be there
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
pls direction to 84 Aggrey Road ,Port Harcourt from slaughter. Pls it is very urgent. Thank you all.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
patako:
pls direction to 84 Aggrey Road ,Port Harcourt from slaughter. Pls it is very urgent. Thank you all.
find ur way to garrison bro
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by glimpse(f): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
pls what is the salary range for a microfinance bank?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
glimpse:
pls what is the salary range for a microfinance bank?
40k and above i think
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by glimpse(f): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2016
mafarawemi:
40k and above i think
thank you
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by hartson(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
mafarawemi:

Mr hartson read very well,i posted the job here,i was sent an invite but have deleted and i spoke with her later that one can invite his/her friends cos im engaged for tomorrow,i wont be going,im just saying for pple who want to be there

Ok Bro,no qualms.wish the invitees success.cheers
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nduwin(f): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Any opening for a 6months IT placement?my younger bro needs a place to do his SIWES.but the establishment should be such that will pay him and not too far from ogbeigbo area.his course is Mathematics.thanks
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2016
A reputable oil and gas company in portharcourt is urgently in need a fire watch.

Qualification: A university degree in any science or Engineering discipline is required.

Candidate must have attended a fire fighting course or Training.

Minimum Experience of 3years is required.

Interested candidates should send their CV to hr@oilfieldsolutions-ng.com.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
mafarawemi:
A reputable oil and gas company in portharcourt is urgently in need a fire watch.

Qualification: A university degree in any science or Engineering discipline is required.

Candidate must have attended a fire fighting course or Training.

Minimum Experience of 3years is required.

Interested candidates should send their CV to hr@oilfieldsolutions-ng.com.

cc
eremy
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by kposcas2: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cashier/Computer Operator In Bet9ja Location: Agip Junction Basic Salary Plus Commission Requirement: Basic Computer Training/ Skills Send ur CV to Kposcas@gmail.com.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.