Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! (3834 Views)

Netflix Is Now Bigger Than Cable Tv – Forbes / Opinion: Netflix Is Rubbish! / Cds And Dvds: Any Good News For Jiji's Film And Music Videos ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! by Naijalane: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
charix:

Free kwanu? What of the nairas I pay for data?
Netflix is a little too late and would only lose the Nigerian market, that's my original conclusion and still remains. If google sees no problem with me browsing those sites then no international law was broken.
Movies producers has nothing to do with the card you bought from mtn, glo etc. This international copyright laws is not yet strong here, but do you know you will be penalized if you were caught duplicating Nigerian movieS?
Re: Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Naijalane:

Movies producers has nothing to do with the card you bought from mtn, glo etc. This international copyright laws is not yet strong here, but do you know you will be penalized if you were caught duplicating Nigerian movieS?
Nollywood can go to hell with their low budget eyesores. The industry has not been able to meet international standard in over 22years so me, as did most others have drifted attention from their movies. At this moment I don't know any educated Nigerian who still watches nollywood movies.
Re: Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! by nwarosa: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thus says the pirate.
charix:

Nollywood can go to hell with their low budget eyesores. The industry has not been able to meet international standard in over 22years so me, as did most others have drifted attention from their movies. At this moment I don't know any educated Nigerian who still watches nollywood movies.
Re: Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
nwarosa:
Thus says the pirate.
k
Re: Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
its not like it would have all of the shows ure looking for.
Re: Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! by wheredemdey: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
charix:

I am educated...well educated at that and yes my favourite channel is African magic Igbo channel 159...same way I watch all of Nigerian comedy online...

You talk alot...and rubbish talk 98% of the time
Re: Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
wheredemdey:

I am educated...well educated at that and yes my favourite channel is African magic Igbo channel 159...same way I watch all of Nigerian comedy online...

You talk alot...and rubbish talk 98% of the time
Clap for yourself. Your opinion has been noted.
Re: Good News! Netflix Is Now Available In Nigeria!! by Chydobe: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
Just as already mentioned, there are lots of things to watch on Netflix, the question is, " Do you have the time to spare on Netflix? However, if you really don't wish to waste time going through the categories, to find what to watch on Netflix, that means already have a particular movie or TV show to watch in mind. All you need to do is search.

How to Find What to Watch on Netflix/ How to Search for Netflix Movies

i. Navigate to your top home screen to Netflix search box.....click on link below go get comprehensive guide on how to use Netflix like a pro
http://www.newzified.com/how-to-use-netflix-like-a-pro-netflix-complete-guide-for-dummies/

(1) (2) (Reply)

TV SERIES: Download Cursed Season 1 (complete) / Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today / How To Get Your Startimes Recharge Cards Just For 1,000 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.