Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo (12361 Views)

Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by sugarbelly: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2016
The IMF Managing Director, Christine Lagarde, who is currently in Nigeria, took to her Twitter handle to share this adorable photo of her in the midst of Nigerian children.

Checkout the photo below

Source: https://twitter.com/Lagarde/status/684779635553497090

lalasticlala, ishilove

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by sugarbelly: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2016
So adorable.. See more pics of her @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/mo-abudu-takes-selfie-with-imf-boss.html

She's really having fun in naija oh
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by HerexG(m): 6:30am On Jan 07, 2016
cute

The little girl looks like a Ifa goddess

5 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2016
It's not about showing pictures of where she entered and who she was entertained by, they should release a press statement of what she came to discuss with the government angry.

10 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2016
grin
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by looseweight: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2016
I refuse to be deceived by this pictures.

Since NOI has left that esteem position as finance minister, they are looking for alternatives to still be in control of Nigeria economy.

Call me name, I don't care. The Western worlds are loosing grips on countries they use to govern those days, thats why they wanna prevent the rest from gaining their freedom.

Let's have the mentality that nothing good cones from them, and let's focus on developing our country without their help. We have the resources and manpower to achieve greatness.

God bless the Nigeria that depend less on the west.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by psychologist(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Mutuwa(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2016
wink

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Ijaya123: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Nigeria, the next destination of choice in a few years to come. This is just the beginning. They ain't seen anything yet.

To those who don't share my sentiment, they can go pick up another nation's passport from one guy called Nwaz..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Smartsyn(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2016
I don't think this woman came to Nigeria to update her photo album. We would like to know what she discussed with the presidency ,and how much was spared to host her..

Beware of the gifts of the West.

3 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Godsonkemz(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Some of these APC gullible bigots will attach the credit to Buhari.
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2016
I hope Christie knows that IMF capitalist attitude limits opportunities for those children

3 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by bamite(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2016
There's more to this visit than meets the eye angry we are watching very closely

3 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by maxwell767(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2016
charix:
It's not about showing pictures of where she entered and who she was entertained by, they should release a press statement of what she came to discuss with the government angry.
. Maybe she came to price Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by OCTAVO: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Nice
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by skeletine(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2016
charix:
Bros, did you just wake from a coma? Press statement? Since when?
Shout out to that cute little Yeye Oba of Ikoro Ekiti. Definition of swag!
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Sijo01(f): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2016
That little girl though. She be like 'am the boss' cheesy
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by saintkel(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2016
Where d IMF Chief, na she get head like smigle?

2 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Stanbeto: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2016
Another way to sap Nigeria Loading.............%

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by costandi(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2016
At least she didn't take the picture with dirty children in one rural area, in order to purport Nigeria as a shithole.

3 Likes

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by theDEVILisHERE: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2016
sugarbelly:
The IMF Managing Director, Christine Lagarde, who is currently in Nigeria, took to her Twitter handle to share this adorable photo of her in the midst of Nigerian children.

Checkout the photo below

Source: https://twitter.com/Lagarde/status/684779635553497090

lalasticlala, ishilove

She's smiling cause she sees the kids of the idiotic and stuppid african slaves who she helped in enslaving
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2016
The most awkward moment in secondary shc is when u planned with your class mates dat immediately the principal drives for sch fees u guys will go to d nearest computer game store to play pes.
And after principal drives everyone, he will turn to u and say.. Oh, oghenevwede, seat down dont go home, i will call your dad wen i get to d office.

Nigga will blike. No oo sir, my dad doesnt av a phone o, infact i dont think he will pay. Lol
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Siddeek: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Yes. We want devaluation of the naira. That's the only option for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by tuna4servi(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2016
skeletine:

Bros, did you just wake from a coma? Press statement? Since when?
The APC should prove themselves different from the past administration and do the needed.
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2016
I love this woman swag
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Missfavourblog(f): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2016
Kk
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by missionmex(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2016
She seems to be catching her fun.

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by undisputedk: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2016
I can only imagine the thorough dancing practices the teachers would have put these kids through. Naija and our culture of idolizing oyinbo. Lord help us.

1 Like

Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by grandstar(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Nigeria should listen to the IMF and devalue the naira and deregulate the price of petrol.
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Pavore9: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Hmm..Glad not the regular pictures of malnourished kids as most pictures of African kids are portrayed as.
Re: Christine Lagarde With Nigerian Children In New Photo by Badgers14: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2016
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Industrial Court Holds Session For Ocholi / Insecurity: Masari Shuts Major Roads In Katsina, Issues New Security Directives / Osun Governor, Oyetola Obtains Nomination Form To Contest 2022 Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.