Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. (44696 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by 400billionman: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2016
OGGS2000:
my wife of fifteen years left me in Lagos to work for her ex boy friend in the east. It all started one evening she got a call that she should come to take a job at the state capital. She asked me if she can go I said if you want. She did not tell me the relationship she has with the caller she said its from someone she gave her CV. She asked me to book flight for her because she will go in the morning and I did. Two days later she called that I should book flight for her to come back and I did. A day later she called that they called that she should come and resume the next day, I made another flight booking for her. When I travelled for Christmas holiday I saw she was very happy but was surprised to hear that she was paid only forty thousand naira as her salary for the month. Last year when I moved to Lagos from where we were she left a job that pays her two hundred thousand naira plus car and driver on the reason that the family should stay tougher. This got me thinking that there must be other reason for the relocation. I got a call yesterday and I was asked why I left my wife to and work for her Politian ex boyfriend if am tired of the marriage. I called her to know the relationship she has with the man that gave her work she confirmed he is her ex boyfriend. I told her she can not marry two men at a time. she has chosen to be mistress to a politician she should pack out of my house.
She is begging that I should forgive her. my problem now is if she can do this when I can pay my bills comfortably, what will she do if situation changes tomorrow.

When i heard, " Booking flight ", i realized you are not a poor man.

She is a very shameless woman. Why did you allow her quit a N200,000 job ?
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by noblegrex: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2016
bjcole:

Salvation is a confessional statement which an individual must do by himself/herself, the whole essence of Christianity is to make heaven and other things can be added. You don't want me to tell you about so many miracles God is performing right now in the lives of his people. I don't know your believer status but your conversation does not make you one.
how do you make heaven.is it only by confession.be sure they're truly saved then you can join their faith with yours in prayers.the leave BaBa God to handle the rest
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by 400billionman: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Acidosis:
I keep warning people on Nairaland not to allow ex boyfriends/girlfriends interfere in their relationships.

It is not about trust, its about commonsense. An ex should not even be on your contact, BBM, Facebook or Whatsapp. Do not keep pictures of exes, and don't allow anyone of them (dead or living) come near your home.

[size=19] Sir, your marriage is 15 years plus. Why on earth would a woman leave you, your home and a job of 200k/driver/car for a meagre 40k? [/size]

Sir, your wife must have gotten N40k in cash, and N300k in KIND. Whoever tells you otherwise can kill you.

How can you book flights on 3 occasions for a 40K job? Nawaooo!

I don't know what to tell you, many Nairaland women will blame you on this so get ready to act like a man.

My little sojourn with ladies shows me that many of them are as mentally weak as children.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by 400billionman: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2016
OGGS2000:
thanks for your advice. the family has been doing well and lovely. The children were away on boarding school and when the woman starts to nagging about staying at home every day, you will be willing to let her do what ever it is to make her happy. actually for the one month she has spent there I have spent over two hundred thousand naira. I was doing this to make her happy but didn't know she has a different plan for me.

She deserves to be SACKED..
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by 400billionman: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ujoan:

Honestly, you may just be paranoid. Nothing says a woman cannot work with her ex . . . I imagine the ex now has a family of his own. The most important thing will be to draw the line, what is and is not allowed!

You wife is alone now with the kids in school . . . she probably thinks now is the time to return to the career she once sacrificed for them.

People gossip a lot down here in the east, especially when they know a woman is not living with her husband.

You should have asked the caller why he was calling you, did he catch your wife with the politician? or he just wanted to be an amebo!

For N40,000 bah as against the N200,000 her husband spent on her travels and upkeep ?

Check your mentality dear. Paranoid indeed.

2 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bros ur gentleness go kill you oneday by God,s grace.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by bjcole(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
noblegrex:
how do you make heaven.is it only by confession.be sure they're truly saved then you can join their faith with yours in prayers.the leave BaBa God to handle the rest

Why not be consider yourself bro, you seem to know about bible. Will you want to give your life to Christ? I can Join my faith with yours, I bet you will do well for Christ than you are now.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by thorpido(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Skmoda360:

Complete your statement in english.
......'Make she come back sharp sharp,you hear'
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Skmoda360(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
thorpido:
......'Make she come back sharp sharp,you hear'
now i grab.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ujoan:

I guess you are right. Why did she have to lie to begin with?

Mayb cos she knew her husband was irrational and would over react? undecided

Where do these ediots pop out from? She's right to act like a snake because she's married to an impulsive man? Where was her brain before the knot was tied? Or he became impulsive after marriage? Just because your husband condones cuckolding doesn't mean other men will. Not all men are weak.

4 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by giftedben: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Don't really know how to advice you on this matter but If i were in your shoe i will quit the marriage. She have no love and respect for you.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oyind17:

Read again sir, he said she left her 200k job when they moved to Lagos, she didn't leave it for 40k job
/
I retract the statements.
/
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by HIbreed(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Richy4:
Honestly, I don't think the job she offered was 40k......

Since she has started lying about the source of the job and how she got it, she will lie to the fullest.....

Just calm bro.... do not take a hasty decision about this whole thing.. 15 years is a long term commitment.... see if you can see something to salvage on the marriage...... There are lots of kids on this forum. some of them that are flexing their fingers on the keyboard are just 17, 18 years. They might think you are daft because they thought marriage is just boyfriend and relationship........

Just sit her down and ask why she misbehaved when you still got every thing under control..... what was her reason for doing what she did? It was not as if you lost your job or something and you guys were in desperate situation...... just listen to her calmly..... If you are not satisfied with her explanations, then you can do what ever was on your mind.....

is lyk the kids you mentioned knows the trade more than you. the woman deserves a sack,my friend.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by sorepco(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Women of every tribe cheat....just that its more disgraceful when a married igbo wman cheats and gets caught. The parents and siblings are sneered at. Wirst if she has unmarrief younger sisters...

tonytony208:

I thought Igbo ladies dont cheat on their husbands or engage in extramarital affairs. I thought it is only Yorubas. So, we are same same?! shocked
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by sorepco(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Am older than you by a mile.....love

Oyind17:

How old are you?
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by qtx(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
OGGS2000:
my wife of fifteen years left me in Lagos to work for her ex boy friend in the east. It all started one evening she got a call that she should come to take a job at the state capital. She asked me if she can go I said if you want. She did not tell me the relationship she has with the caller she said its from someone she gave her CV. She asked me to book flight for her because she will go in the morning and I did. Two days later she called that I should book flight for her to come back and I did. A day later she called that they called that she should come and resume the next day, I made another flight booking for her. When I travelled for Christmas holiday I saw she was very happy but was surprised to hear that she was paid only forty thousand naira as her salary for the month. Last year when I moved to Lagos from where we were she left a job that pays her two hundred thousand naira plus car and driver on the reason that the family should stay tougher. This got me thinking that there must be other reason for the relocation. I got a call yesterday and I was asked why I left my wife to and work for her Politian ex boyfriend if am tired of the marriage. I called her to know the relationship she has with the man that gave her work she confirmed he is her ex boyfriend. I told her she can not marry two men at a time. she has chosen to be mistress to a politician she should pack out of my house.
She is begging that I should forgive her. my problem now is if she can do this when I can pay my bills comfortably, what will she do if situation changes tomorrow.
sorry bro. first let me blame you.
Look, you weren't close to your wife as a husband. No intimacy or soul tie. Secondly, you are a bit careless. You dont have any serious details on who your wife is dealing with, where she was even going exactly, the details of the job include remuneration etc. Guy, this una marriage hmmmm.

Well, having said all that. I ones had an experience where an ex started contacting my wife on facebook, calling her all sorts of pet names, even though she wasnt interested and showed all to me. I vibrated on both the guy and my wife o. in fact after that the idoiot. guy in question apologised and begged for forgiveness then disabled completely any form of communication with her. Although, i trust her so much to a fault yet i cant be careless brova. i behave like a virus when snooping such details on my partner am more savvy in it. But in all, the fear of God keeps a marriage firstly before any other human sense of carefulness and caution.
Bro marriage is a serious business. After marriage you must morgage some freedom to make it work. e.g the movies you loved watching hitherto, the kind of drink, some kind of words you normally throw around without caution, companion, even down to music you must cut on most of them if you know they are unhealthy for the marriage most especially when you guys start making children that can see, hear or even ask questions.
Call her to come back to lag for a te te atey te (heart to heart discussion) hope i got it well.
visit [url]courtshipandmarriage.com[/url] to learn more on home issues.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
sorepco:
Am older than you by a mile.....love

Lol, I hear you
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oyind17:
I live close to my ex bf, I don't greet him not to talk of going close to him.

Ask your wife to stop working with him. You are the man of the house.

Do you mean that even if you ever meet him on the road you won't say hello to him? Wow .... it seems like he had deeply hurt you.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ujoan:

Honestly, you may just be paranoid. Nothing says a woman cannot work with her ex . . . I imagine the ex now has a family of his own. The most important thing will be to draw the line, what is and is not allowed!

You wife is alone now with the kids in school . . . she probably thinks now is the time to return to the career she once sacrificed for them.

People gossip a lot down here in the east, especially when they know a woman is not living with her husband.

You should have asked the caller why he was calling you, did he catch your wife with the politician? or he just wanted to be an amebo!

No! You must be joking, right!
Yes, people can work with their ex. But we are talking here about a married woman FLYING to a different city NOT TO work with her ex but to work FOR her ex.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Obcglobal(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Such is woman for you my brother, they are not trust worthy
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
TheCongo2:

Do you mean that even if you ever meet him on the road you won't say hello to him? Wow .... it seems like he had deeply hurt you.
He didn't hurt me in anyway, I don't want to be close to him.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by sorepco(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
R u sure??

Oyind17:

He didn't hurt me in anyway, I don't want to be close to him.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
sorepco:
R u sure??

the day we met in a SM, he greet me and answered. He said, I think sey u no sabi me.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oyind17:

the day we met in a SM, he greet me and answered. He said, I think sey u no sabi me.

And what was your response? R u married?
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
TheCongo2:

whether married or not there are people I can't be close to. That's me sha
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by 4nobody4every1: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
TheCongo2:

hahahaha, if l hear, getting close to an ex can ignite a romantic flame especially if both of them are not disciplined or careful, body no be firewood grin grin grin grin
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
TheCongo2:

You know my respond, I laughed and ask of his siblings and left the place for good.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by HIbreed(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
lielbree:

You have not mentioned an affair o. Cos u keep saying her politician ex boyfriend.
She took a job for her ex so what? Dose that mean she is currently sleeping with him?
Men shar
i feel embarrased by your comment. undecided

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by HIbreed(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
lielbree:
All these people advising to forgive have u stopped to think? What if there is actually nothing to forgive? The only thing was she didn't tell her husband jersey her ex that gave her the job.
That she is working with her ex does not mean she is having an affair o.
Men ona can jump into conclusion too fast
again

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by HIbreed(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
eightsin:
Op, there is no evidence of cheating here. She might be sorry that she didn't tell you who she is working for. So it's left to you to investigate. The caller might be someone she has a misunderstanding with. I would not advise u to break a marriage of 15years.
eh ! ! ! undecided
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by eightsin(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
HIbreed:
eh ! ! ! undecided

Is there?

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by HIbreed(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
eightsin:

Is there?
this is 21st century!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.