Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. (44698 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2016
TheCongo2:

I guess someone had turned down a proposal
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2016
marbee:

Don't wet your pant because of my post
guess thats the best crap your brain can come up with, i understand dear.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oyind17:

SMH
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
TheCongo2:

SMH
Why na?
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oyind17:

Why na?

You know
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
TheCongo2:

You know
I don't know, pls tell me
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Moana(f): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Moana(f): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
J
OGGS2000:
my wife of fifteen years left me in Lagos to work for her ex boy friend in the east. It all started one evening she got a call that she should come to take a job at the state capital. She asked me if she can go I said if you want. She did not tell me the relationship she has with the caller she said its from someone she gave her CV. She asked me to book flight for her because she will go in the morning and I did. Two days later she called that I should book flight for her to come back and I did. A day later she called that they called that she should come and resume the next day, I made another flight booking for her. When I travelled for Christmas holiday I saw she was very happy but was surprised to hear that she was paid only forty thousand naira as her salary for the month. Last year when I moved to Lagos from where we were she left a job that pays her two hundred thousand naira plus car and driver on the reason that the family should stay tougher. This got me thinking that there must be other reason for the relocation. I got a call yesterday and I was asked why I left my wife to and work for her Politian ex boyfriend if am tired of the marriage. I called her to know the relationship she has with the man that gave her work she confirmed he is her ex boyfriend. I told her she can not marry two men at a time. she has chosen to be mistress to a politician she should pack out of my house.
She is begging that I should forgive her. my problem now is if she can do this when I can pay my bills comfortably, what will she do if situation changes tomorrow.
Pray for her so God can change her ways. Maybe work for her is more about doing what she loves rather than what she earns.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by 4nobody4every1: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
TheCongo2:

You know
Oyind17:

I don't know, pls tell me

TheCongo2 is interested in you that is the koko of the matter, make una exchange PM and take it from there, by this time next year, you go dey obodo America to join him, thank me later grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:

TheCongo2 is interested in you that is the koko of the matter, make una exchange PM and take it from there, by this time next year, you go dey obodo America to join him, thank me later grin grin cool
Omg! you are funny, don't put words in his mouth
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by dotcomnamename: 3:02pm On May 29, 2016
Ikebesupa:
Thats why i like T.V & not C.V

Ikebe Super, contact me, i want to tell you something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.