Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,081 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:31 AM

Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday (21249 Views)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Ugo Ehiogu / Burial Photos Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By Soldiers / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by olokeded: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4O7pdo4NEYw/Vo4i9FU1yAI/AAAAAAAH52o/dZh8B-rSuG0/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
The protocol officer of the Nigeria Football Federation, Ibrahim Abubakar, who was killed by armed robbers at his Abuja home yesterday January 6th has been buried. 43 year old Ibrahim who was married with three children, was buried at his home in Kaduna state yesterday.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ABsjRjnbByU/Vo4i-L3hJGI/AAAAAAAH520/V1DXcUU8xRI/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
Meanwhile the Commissioner of Police, Federal Capital Territory, Wilson Inalegwu has vowed that the Police would fish out Ibrahim's killers. CP Inalegwu visited Ibrahim's home where the attack occurred.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-xBfHiYCOxqo/Vo4i9uHoC7I/AAAAAAAH52s/-BviCxbvtcI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/photos-burial-ceremony-of-nff-protocol.html
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
R.I.P. May his soul rest never be damned...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Decapo: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2016
RIP to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by vivianblog1(f): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2016
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Laveda(f): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by tolexy007(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
angry

2 Likes

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Swaggzkid: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP MR IBRAHIM
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by allanphash7(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP 2 d dead

We all live to die

1 Like

Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by stanbuggy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
That police should go and sit down!

Fish out what?
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by bobosh02(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace

www.akjerseysandkits.com
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Heineken(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
R.i.p to him. But why these ones come dey pose take pix na?
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Honestyboy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by jeffooh999(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ndo ibrahim!
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by kennyman2000(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by segun5A(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
But why did they shoot this man??

People can be heartless ooo
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by scholes23(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP

GOD WILL EXPOSE THOSE BEHIND YOUR DEATH

GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by crackhouse(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP to the dead. And as for the police that would always want to fish out. U can come and join me, i am already at the fish pond. Let's do the fishing together.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Lilimax(f): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Life is like a vapour.... embarassed

RIP to hime
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Godblessaplus1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
R.I.P to d dead
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by CACAWA(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Life

And the killer may even be at the burial o

That's why it's not good to borrow people money...especially FRIENDS.

Mom warned me. "My son, if anyone asks for money, dash them what you can dash them...but don't ever borrow one kobo...."
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
too bad
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by AbiodunDagogo26(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Omotall(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
nonsense death undecided
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Bimpe29: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oh! Allah forgive him and be merciful with his soul.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Houseofglam7(f): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Ahsat: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every Human soul musr test d bitternes of death. May his pefect soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by Ahsat: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ahsat:
Every Human soul must test d bitternes of death. May his pefect soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by HAH: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Inna lillahi wa innailaihi rajiun May the soul of Ibro my bosom friend and former room mate rest in perfect peace.

Insha Allah his killer will find their waterloo soon
Re: Burial Ceremony Of Ibrahim Abubakar, NFF Protocol Officer Shot Dead Yesterday by boboLIL(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gattuso Quits Fiorentina, Three Weeks After Appointment / Man Stopped From Slapping Keshi For Substituting Moses For Yobo / Kalu Uche Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.