Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? (86616 Views)

Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yes na
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by steadynana: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
your Father go fit for gate keeper of Historical monuments. he can keep things for Africa!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by ideatoprince18(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
INDOMIE GEnERATION CHILDREN WOULD NOT KNOW
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by free2ryhme: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
cruzita:
I know about those drinks and I even drank them but I am not old.I'm barely 18
Stop lying about your age we never asked you
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by rezzy: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yes, can't remember how it tasted
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by shogotermies(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
the fanta ginger ale, sounds like the Yoruba traditional stuff of... ale and opa eyin. I guess the fanta works so
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by amanze15(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
stiles009:
Amusing.. Seeing this for d first time ever!
for you mind grin
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by justmi1: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
cruzita:
you mean 81, you could have drunk that fanta and be 18, ko jo
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by lekwas: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginger Ale used to be my favourite cheesy
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by tofolo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
One was called Brahma Guarana.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by dacovajnr: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
cruzita:
I am a politician and I don't like money..do you blv that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by imdolufemi: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
small children
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by free2ryhme: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
I have tasted both

Ginger ale tasted like cream soda while tonic water tastes like parle soda
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
nuelzy:
did u know fanta use to have different flavours like...

"GINGER ALE" and "TONIC WATER" ??

well...there is this room my dad neva opened since i was a kid...out of fear dat d room myt contain hideous stuffs..i forced my dad to open it dis xmas...he did..

bt den d room only contained alot of his old stuffs...his #450 yahama Generator...his olden days boxes..clothes..shoes and alot of old stuffs i neva knew dey existed that he bought at ridiculous prices grin... well these fanta bottles caught my attention..neva knew fanta use to be like that...

well..

did anyone here taste those flavours...??

hw did it taste..?? xpecially d ginger ale..

"...Ahem!! if u tasted dis drink and u are still claiming 18..ur case is worst dan Ebola" grin

U na pikin na. Those drinks were still sold even till mid 90s. There re also soda water and bitter lemon
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by jamb20s: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
download latest Nigeria movie at http://mobitechplaza.com

okay oooo
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by mitchyy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hahahaha. I remember how we used to run away from the Fanta Tonic Water when we see it in the crates. I loved the ginger ale. One of my favourite drinks then tho was CRUSH which is yellowish like Fanta but bigger.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Intendy: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I love fanta and also dat drink called CRUCH back then.
#memories
your head dey there.
what of tandi gurana?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
cool Wetin concern us? Me and Oga Ayo Fayose na OGOGORO we dey Drink ! cool

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by rezzy: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
opey112:
Tandi guarana nko
I tot it was tandi goranda
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by free2ryhme: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
ellahzy:
I saw those bottles but I didn't drink from it.

Did you see empty bottles or seal bottles
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by 18wheeler: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wow! You just reminded me of Christmas time back in the 80's, that's when we had these in excess. The tonic water was a bit bitter. I can't really remember the taste of Ginger ale.
Man don advance o!!!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yes but There are people browsing nairaland right now who werent alive to witness this.

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Cooladex(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Memories! angry
But I don Old sha!
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by rezzy: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
free2ryhme:
I have tasted both

Ginger ale tasted like cream soda while tonic water tastes like parle soda

We used to sing one song from the advert

Parle soda good for the body....
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
#memories
CRUCH KE! DO YOU MEAN ALOMO BITTERS
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by refreshrate: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
emeijeh:

Its called Crush

Not if youre Yoruba its not. The guy got it right as a result of his immediate environment & upbringing. grin grin grin
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by PunterTim(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
#memories
CRUSH!
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wey Fanta chapman, dat wan wey red like ...sotey peeps fear to drink am grin
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Justicealh3(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
LOL.
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by emeijeh(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
refreshrate:

Not if youre Yoruba its not. The guy got it right as a result of his immediate environment & upbringing. grin grin grin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions / Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.