Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? (86610 Views)

Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by wink2015(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
[size=18pt]In Delta state those days around the 80s, we use to have gold spots and Limca. But they are no more in Delta. I do not know if this drinks still exist in Lagos where they have their corporate office.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Jrigga(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Old Fanta. If u drank diz fanta bck in d days nd u aint married yet... Dnt bother, dia iz no hope for u. Lol
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Bheewhy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dnt even know it existed
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by biggmusty(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
nuelzy:
did u know fanta use to have different flavours like...

"GINGER ALE" and "TONIC WATER" ??

well...there is this room my dad neva opened since i was a kid...out of fear dat d room myt contain hideous stuffs..i forced my dad to open it dis xmas...he did..

bt den d room only contained alot of his old stuffs...his #450 yahama Generator...his olden days boxes..clothes..shoes and alot of old stuffs i neva knew dey existed that he bought at ridiculous prices grin... well these fanta bottles caught my attention..neva knew fanta use to be like that...

well..

did anyone here taste those flavours...??

hw did it taste..?? xpecially d ginger ale..

"...Ahem!! if u tasted dis drink and u are still claiming 18..ur case is worst dan Ebola" grin

E dey like Dija neck sha grin
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
nuelzy:
nawa o...would have loved to taste dem... they look sexy grin
yeah, very good taste then, not now that they are producing trash inside bottle, ginger Ale is good if want to lose weight, while tonic water is good for malaria (not serious malaria o).
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
wink2015:
[size=18pt]In Delta state those days around the 80s, we use to have gold spots and Limca. But they are no more in Delta. I do not know if this drinks still exist in Lagos where they have their corporate office.[/size]
Limca, has been sold to NBC(Coca-Cola)
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by nuelzy: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
biggmusty:

E dey like Dija neck sha grin
why u wicked like dis grin
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
nuelzy:

well...there is this room my dad neva opened since i was a kid...out of fear dat d room myt contain hideous stuffs..i forced my dad to open it dis xmas...he did..

bt den d room only contained alot of his old stuffs...his #450 yahama Generator...his olden days boxes..clothes..shoes and alot of old stuffs i neva knew dey existed that he bought at ridiculous prices grin... well these fanta bottles caught my attention..neva knew fanta use to be like that...

well..

"...Ahem!! if u tasted dis drink and u are still claiming 18..ur case is worst dan Ebola" grin
So tell us. What other fun stuffs are @the room? I love discovery
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by nuelzy: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
dancok:
yeah, very good taste then, not now that they are producing trash inside bottle, ginger Ale is good if want to lose weight, while tonic water is good for malaria (not serious malaria o).
hw much was it sold den ??
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by joefranky(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Do we remember Fanta currant too?
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by nuelzy: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dinhoo:
Wey TANDY now?
tandy?? must be in one of dose dusty bottle bags....didnt search dem#dust too much
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by biggmusty(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
nuelzy:
why u wicked like dis grin

Bros dats nt wickedness na... wat if I say na Dija neck dey copy do am? cheesy
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Ninilowo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginger Ale tasted like water mixed with potash (kaun) grin
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by deavicky(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
cruzita:
I know about those drinks and I even drank them but I am not old.I'm barely 18
u much have been the one who drank the last bottle

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by giftedheart1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Morhziez:
Yes The ginger ale was my favourite..i was 49years then.. thank God am 16years now!!

Bros, are u from Osogbo, cos I know say na only Osogbo weed fit influence u like that.... grin
Morhziez:
Yes The ginger ale was my favourite..i was 49years then.. thank God am 16years now!!

Bros, are u from Osogbo, cos I know say na only Osogbo weed fit influence u like that....
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Crex007(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
cruzita:
lai mohammed in the making

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by WaffenSS(m): 12:54am On Jan 08, 2016
abumeinben:
grin grin

Years of crush, Dr Pepper, Pepsi Cola, Mirinda (aaaahhhh)

Guarana
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by wokomabest(m): 1:11am On Jan 08, 2016
cruzita:
sorry my Dear.those drinks and bottles went off during the 8os

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by chronique(m): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Yes o. This was our time. Fanta used to sell for around #1.50k - #2.50k. They later introduced fanta Chapman in the mid 90's... Good old days.
nuelzy:

well..

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by animasaun(m): 1:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Those days when I used to sell minerals at Poly Junction in Sango Ibadan infront of Total Filling Station.
All Coca-Cola products were 3kobo except for Coke that goes for 3.5k because of people's crush for its sugary taste.
Back then Coca-Cola was still bottling besides Leventis on your way to Premier Hotel in Ibadan.
Boys to men! grin grin grin
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by timilinda(f): 1:56am On Jan 08, 2016
nuelzy:
ur lie can move mountains

In the early 90's, my best drink used to be Fanta Tonic, bt I'm barely 12years old.

My lie HAS moved the Atlantic Ocean. grin grin cheesy
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by timilinda(f): 3:40am On Jan 08, 2016
wokomabest:

No dear, those drink were still available as @ early 2001.
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by gawab: 3:54am On Jan 08, 2016
What about Green Sand Shandy, can anyone describe the taste?
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Excelento(m): 5:25am On Jan 08, 2016
The only thing that is constant in life is change
That is also called Evolution
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by Paschal55(m): 6:14am On Jan 08, 2016
End time fantas
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by ledaman: 6:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Woah ! old memories when I was young I remembered when one would be flogged and still be given those drinks to keep quite by my wicked uncles.indomie babies are rampant now lolz
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by nuelzy: 6:51am On Jan 08, 2016
timilinda:

In the early 90's, my best drink used to be Fanta Tonic, bt I'm barely 12years old.

My lie HAS moved the Atlantic Ocean. grin grin cheesy
plus pacific ocean grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by tottinova: 6:57am On Jan 08, 2016
nuelzy:
ur lie can move mountains

Dat lie no be lie, na better lie
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by meelorlah(f): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2016
wokomabest:
They didn't go off during the 80s....I knew them then and I'm barely 20
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by klassic(m): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Canada dry, ginger ale, lemon Fanta, goldspot and coke 25cl died late 80's to early 90s
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by grandstar(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I love fanta and also dat drink called CRUSH back then.
#memories
in 1984 I used to drink a crush everyday at my mom's restaurant.
Re: Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? by nuelzy: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Elijahrona2:

So tell us. What other fun stuffs are @the room? I love discovery
#10 worth of clock...huge...nd beautifully carved...#i took it tho...grin

i found one moulded ceramic turkey..it lookes real from afar...gonna take it dis December for my room...dad's first fiance gave it to him..

i didnt know a lot of olden days plate can be really lovely...saw some dat were made like hen...turtle nd peacock...very colourful nd nice..

i found a lot of things...its gonna be suicide to type dem..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions / Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.