Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Yola Market Inferno - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yola Market Inferno (7789 Views)

BABZ LOUNGE In Yola Gutted By Fire (Photos) / INFERNO - Nigerian Breweries Lagos Is ON FIRE / 3800 Shops Destroyed In Sabon Gari Market Inferno-NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yola Market Inferno by Abbey2sam(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2016
it was a disaster on the fifth of January as people of yola, the capital of Adamawa state woke up to a large fire in the yola main market.
the cause of the fire is still unknown, so many people lost their means of livelihood in the fire outbreak,as most of the affected shops were burnt completely without a dime left

lalasticlala, i dont really know the section to post this, can you move it to the right section and possibly front page

1 Share

Re: Yola Market Inferno by Abbey2sam(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2016
more pics

Re: Yola Market Inferno by lasisi69(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Harmattan and fire are no go do o
Re: Yola Market Inferno by vivianblog3(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
cry cry
Re: Yola Market Inferno by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Yola Market Inferno by tolexy007(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
angry
Re: Yola Market Inferno by Swaggzkid: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
kk

Why them they burn market anyhow these days.

Was that the change Apc party promised?

3 Likes

Re: Yola Market Inferno by practitioner(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Obviously that's not the Jimeat main market,might ?

3 Likes

Re: Yola Market Inferno by waterhouse071(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
fire disaster everywhere. May GOD save us from this evil
Re: Yola Market Inferno by izuch(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
What do you expect from a sub standard market? The buildings/shacks are jam-packed and constructed with highly inflamable materials. The traders know absolutely nothing about fire safety, the nearest fire service station is 260km away and dey don't have water in thier trucks talk more of diesel to move. undecided undecided undecided SMH
Re: Yola Market Inferno by Kangol99(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Yola Market Inferno by slimderek(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Click like for Nothing
Re: Yola Market Inferno by ernesty20(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fulani boys again

1 Like

Re: Yola Market Inferno by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chai!
Re: Yola Market Inferno by tabisegroup(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
W
Re: Yola Market Inferno by Omotall(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
dis is Nonsense fire
Re: Yola Market Inferno by cutekhalifa(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
U said main market in yola grin grin the gods must be crazy, the kind backwardness in northern region at times really upset me... Zinc shop u scarcely found within the remotest part of my village is main shop in yole.... We need cessation please. Light and darkness can't be together... Shekina

1 Like

Re: Yola Market Inferno by passionate88: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
boko things
Re: Yola Market Inferno by pretydiva(f): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is so sad cry
Re: Yola Market Inferno by gr890: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is not Jimeta(yola) main market please.

1 Like

Re: Yola Market Inferno by richiella(f): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
instead of sympatising wit d victims of dis disaster.., som pple r stil criticising n displaying deir ignorance wit unreasonable word.hmmmm may God blessed n comfort d victims of dis circumstance.
Re: Yola Market Inferno by Jexyme(f): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
cutekhalifa:
U said main market in yola grin grin the gods must be crazy, the kind backwardness in northern region at times really upset me... Zinc shop u scarcely found within the remotest part of my village is main shop in yole.... We need cessation please. Light and darkness can't be together... Shekina

That's NOT correct!
Yola is a twin towns, Yola north & Yola south.
Yola north is the capital of the state with an Ultra-mordern market, a twin of a market in Germany. U will hardly find its type in this country.

The burnt market is the main market in Yola south. It's not a modern type of market but still big and has been making millionaires. I don't know if ur village market make millionaires.

I hope u find this piece useful for ur own education. Thank u.

3 Likes

Re: Yola Market Inferno by practitioner(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jexyme:

That's NOT correct!
Yola is a twin towns, Yola north & Yola south.
Yola north is the capital of the state with an Ultra-mordern market, a twin of a market in Germany. U will hardly find its type in this country.

The burnt market is the main market in Yola south. It's not a modern type of market but still big and has been making millionaires. I don't know if ur village market make millionaires.

I hope u find this piece useful for ur own education. Thank u.
I knew such misconception would come up, and I blame the op for not making that clarification. Thanks for clarifying that.

1 Like

Re: Yola Market Inferno by Jexyme(f): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
practitioner:
I knew such misconception would come up, and I blame the op for not making that clarification. Thanks for clarifying that.

You've got a progressive mind.
God bless U.
Re: Yola Market Inferno by ahmedox(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Nigeria seems to be playing with too much fire these days o...... Every fire in d year 205 was a hit, from boko boys attacks to ladipo market to Yola market and NEMA has been helpless.... Iyalaya any fire, water go still take over!

(1) (Reply)

JUMIA: My First Time Buying On Jumia - A Disaster - Big Mistake / Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) / Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.