Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way (83645 Views)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by drnoel: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

Bros 4 gods sake he is ten, what do u want to brain wash? Believe u me, any tale you try to tell will only worsen the issue. Best Treatment u do is to act like it didnt happen, act normal and don´t talk about it and hope beyond hope that he Forgets. The sad Thing is that he won´t ever Forget it.

I will give u an example. A friend of mine once told me he once caught is parents in the act. The scence he painted what something one only sees in blue films. He said his parents started acting funny after that incident and many times his dad tried to paint another Picture of the incident that he didnt buy cos he remembers what he had seen vividly. So he started stealing back to his parents room to watch them do the same Thing he had seen and that was how he was introduced to that Thing and he says in his own words why his love lifeis a mess.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
!!!?.....
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by arsenal33: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
at least you had a good lunch

slimy snail with sound effects!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Vikky014(f): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

na waoh ooo. y cant u people lock ur door biko
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
All d gurls wey de comment for here too like bad thing o cheesy OP abeg rewind the action again infront of d kid and tell him that u n mummy were jus playing hide and seek ni... smiley smiley
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by zynzyn(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:

If na d main thing una dey do, e for easy!

just tell him that was how he was born!

But this one, e go hard small! PRAY! grin
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by superstarDikk(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin
oya.......I can be d 6 if you will be d 9.......lol
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
justicejay:
injecting her with his mouth in her ass undecided
He's simply giving the baby a name. Children's minds are not that complex to understand he's giving her a head. wink
Next thing the boy will be asking is, what name did you give the baby. grin

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by RexTramadol1: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Daddy why did u post this?

I'm here and I don't think it's bad for you to blow mummy's balloon!

I'm sorry I didn't knock

It's a family matter, strangers.....Keep Off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
The problem is not with the 10yr old kid and what he saw or thinks he saw.... the problem is with the parents and how they cannot erase the look they saw on the kids face.

They feel like (hey the kid knows something). What if he does know what they were doing, it aint a bad thing. He will also grow up consciously or unconsciously knowing how to do it and perhaps even doing it better than his dad.

Let the little kid be. He is 10 and not 15. What he saw is no biggie. It would have been a eureka moment for him if he had seen it outside the home. The dad is just imagining the son looking at him funny.. its just a trick by his conscience.

Take the whole family out for a good time and relax. Act normal... its when you start acting strange that he would begin to link your behaviour with what he saw and he would elevate it in his mind.

Kids tend to know stuff but in a weirdly playful context in their mind so dont make him grow up too fast in your mind dad.

Enjoy your wife joor na you get am.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Plus234(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
how does the ass taste like ?

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Guyman02: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Anna Toth, a marriage and family therapist, says that kids are not necessarily traumatized by witnessing their parents having sex. “They may be shocked, or they might even think you’re fighting. Kids can come to all sorts of conclusions.” There could be many different ways to explain it, depending on your child’s level of knowledge. “Most children at this age do have some understanding of sex,” says Toth. Try saying something along the lines of, “This is why the door is closed. This is how we show we love each other as adults, in adult relationships as mummy and daddy.”

Sit with your wife and kid and explain the above to him and tell him of the need to respect your privacy by always knocking on the door and waiting to be asked to come in. Then act normal with him and your family, but dont pretend as if nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by profmallory(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hehehehehe, now this is funny. Please tell me how you finally resolved this, just in case it happens to someone I know in the future
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kids do not forget sex incidents, especially the ones they witness. Very, very, very hard to erase. If sex is one of the instrument of teaching I would have graduated with first class because I won't forget any scene.

OP forget about the kid, he will grow to understand that.

The only thing bad there is you eating ass on xmas day. U should have ordered for chocolate or something. Your wife must be proud of you.
Your child would not be surprised because he knows about sex already. The only thing that the child will wonder about is the aspect of ass eating. It is definitely not a means of having another child.

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by shollyboy2: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
The thing is just that your son will never forget about it...it can't be erased off his head..cos once in a while..he still would be having flashes of what he saw...so its better you're more closer to him and start letting him know about sex education.....

I wasn't even 10 when one aunty for our compound then abused me sexually many years ago....now I'm in my late 20s and I tell you I still had flashes of what that aunty use to do to me then.... so best thing for you is to be closer to ur son and stylishly start letting him know about sex education....
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Emma1naira: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
For sure he'll practice it. Lol
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by ojnnaco(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is the more reason why you should start as early as 3/4yrs old to teach the child or your children sex education. Until Nigerian Parents discover the importance of sex education in the society unwanted pregnancies and others won't be minimized ..
Now that ur child caught u when u are indulging in an action that is right,legal and justified before God and man,who is to be blamed and what advise do u still need nw?
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by ucnwafor(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
D kid will b like so eating of ass make someone cry? shocked gonna try d stuff on joy my class maybe she'sgonna cry like mom! grin grin i wont beat her with my hand but eat her ass!!
u funny, so he has to look for kpa kpa kpa and do
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sammyj: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Call his attention and teach him some sex education and why only adult are qualified to go into this act Shikena !!! cool embarassed
Mavelshee:

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Youngzedd(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:

Seriously oo....I mean why did he even grin...am thinking he knows too much

The boy be like, even two of una dey like this kinda thing grin

Last bullet :

Teach the boy sex education.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Elgaxton(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:

Always lock your door with bolt or key no matter who's in or out. My son will definitely ask "Daddy what are you doing to mummy?"
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
shollyboy2:
The thing is just that your son will never forget about it...it can't be erased off his head..cos once in a while..he still would be having flashes of what he saw...so its better you're more closer to him and start letting him know about sex education.....

I wasn't even 10 when one aunty for our compound then abused me sexually many years ago....now I'm in my late 20s and I tell you I still had flashes of what that aunty use to do to me then.... so best thing for you is to be closer to ur son and stylishly start letting him know about sex education....

Why urs is imprinted in your mind is because its an external experience. If you had stumbled upon your parents In the act, your love for them would make the incident leave you in shock but not enough to traumatize you because you were not part of the act. Your so called compound aunty did it directly to you and not that you chanced upon it visually.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dam.n!...reminds me of when i was havin fun with my bae, she was on top moaning when d hotel cleaner opened d door without knocking!....gosh! It was'nt funy.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Exponental(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
At 10, I can bet he has an idea of sex. Give him little sex education. No lies, No brainwashing, No being unnecessarily nice or harsh.....just be u! Give him opportunity to ask questions and answer him correctly. At the end, discourage him from premarital sex and let him know its consequences.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
He's 10.. Better start teaching the kid about sex before it goes out of hand.
From the OP's story they weren't having sex, he was eating ass. What will you teach the child, that eating ass is a way of reproducing?

OP should buy Essential Balm and give it to his wife in the child's presence. Tell the wife that she should use the Balm on her boils. The wife also should ask the boy why he has not said sorry to her after seeing his dad applying some medicine on the boils. ( I hope I spell the. BOIL well.)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by darlenese(f): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
You sound like u are blaming your wife , why not say, " my son caught ME and my wife", instead of My son caught my WIFE.......... undecided

Back to the topic, ...

Discipline urself !
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
ojnnaco:
This is the more reason why you should start as early as 3/4yrs old to teach the child or your children sex education. Until Nigerian Parents discover the importance of sex education in the society unwanted pregnancies and others won't be minimized ..
Now that ur child caught u when u are indulging in an action that is right,legal and justified before God and man,who is to be blamed and what advise do u still need nw?

Any parent who decides to start at age 4 to teach their kids about sex ed are stvvpid and mentally perverted.

At that age all a kid wants is love ans fun and games and you want to begin exposing their minds to what even their bodies are not matured for yet?

You all need help!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Saved2Serve: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
[size=13pt]Before you enter a room, u knock and wait for a response of "COME ON IN" OR "WAIT"........hmm! but Op your knacking were just hits back to back, bedsheet ti take over. [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Super story !
Good script.
You are all pencils in the hand of your maker.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by lilwill(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:

Bad guuuuuuuuy!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

back to the matter. You and your wife should sit him down and have a discussion about birds and bees and what he say.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by saintkel(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
chocolateme:
Sorry about that. You should be more careful in your home, you should not make him feel odd about the scenario especially your wife. Don't try to be suddenly over nice to him or over harsh. Just keep living normally as you used to but I cant promise u that the picture will erase easily from his head but as they grow, teach them the rules of life and what it takes to grow in the fear of God.
It depends on your way of raising your kids to dtermine if he will say it or not to others but I seriously doubt that because he may never really know what or how to explain what he saw and trust me children of nowadays and their exposure sef. But try to talk to your wife about her crying episode and drama of hers so that everything can get back to normal in the house. It is well.

FTC
CHOCOLAETE CREAM
I am thinking hard about marrying u
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by fortunechy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
y didnt u guz lock the door nah!!!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.