Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way (83592 Views)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by silversonuc(m): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Sept20:
Lol, I know how you feel grin
have u bn caught in action too?
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2016
your son saw you in a very intimate pos with your wife and froze, don't carry a guilty face around just play on as if nothing happened and it may slide of his memory.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2016
sinaj:

U can kip ur village beauty crown, I dnt nid it lol

Local port harcourt girl. U can't even afford to make your hair undecided
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by wickedworld: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2016
badonkadonk:

Lolz... Hahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha...

*Falling from Palm tree.. *

Modified: You are even lucky the boy did not come closer to beat that your head or yansh... Screaming ''Stop making my mummy cry! Stop making my mummy cry!''

OR EVEN..

Come closer to ask you the father '' Papa! Wat do u think you are doing insyd my mummy's poopoo place?

grin funny, that's kid for sure
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by ericuzor(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow ever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

embarrassing sight for a ten years old boy but as a father call your boy take him out just you too have fun with him go shopping and when you see that he is so happy then talk to him about what he saw lecture tell him it's how mummy and daddy play.....
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by troy20(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2016
At just about 6 I had my first sexual experience with an older female cousin(probably thinks I don't remember any of it whenever I see her and am just over 30 now) at about 10yrs I was pulling down the panties of female kids of neighbours in my hood. so my point, sexual experience imprints fast and longer than anyother expecially with kids who have eager minds.I think you should be concerned by the grin on his face.that grin is more like a confirmation of a licence to probe further into Sexual ecstacies.this kid looks like he might outdo me.I see the kid breaking a record.with the much he had learnt before this, that kid might have a 3some by fifteen even.The sex talk is now buddy.though we never had any in our time.sex talk?? Who gave a rat ass then.we would be beheaded on the spot if we where cut doing anything "nasty".goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2016
See how you carry am 4 head!?!

Just tell the little lad that he was dreaming smiley or simply hypnotise ur soncheesy mayb it will do the trick.

Or betterstill leave him be. Because having sex in marriage is normal and it is what he is still going to do.

Dude, u cnt easily brain-wash a kid. Abi u get jazz to take do am ni? :p
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sinaj(f): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
irunoobo:

Local port harcourt girl. U can't even afford to make your hair undecided
lwkmd cheesy
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by fhranchez(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
wink
sinaj:
lol dat kind compliment dat was only for d milk shakes lol
lol...hoping to see d full pic one day wink
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by beautyann(f): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please go to his guidance and counselor in his school so he or she can guide him on and tell him things he need to know consigning what he saw you guys doing it will make him to feel it is normal thing for parents
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by arnold123: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

lool tell dem say u dey you dey help mommy clean her yansh before santa clause go release inside cos if he see say shit dey de yash he go run and dey nor go get xmas gift
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by DanielGb(m): 1:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Iduzenoni:
You sholda said, "my son, if you want the yansh, come and take it.

Shoroniyen?
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
So funny, that child shouldn't go and gist his playmate at school o grin cheesy
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Mavelshee(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Big Thanks to all of you for your contributions. I really appreciate.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by tonero263(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
tell him that the mum had a boil under her bum bum,she asked you to help her remove the mucus. the crying was due to the pains as it was been touched. this will keep his mind away from what he saw for now........
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by yodin: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2017

From the OP's story they weren't having sex, he was eating ass. What will you teach the child, that eating ass is a way of reproducing?

OP should buy Essential Balm and give it to his wife in the child's presence. Tell the wife that she should use the Balm on her boils. The wife also should ask the boy why he has not said sorry to her after seeing his dad applying some medicine on the boils. ( I hope I spell the. BOIL well.)

I don laff die ! See how my yard people are looking at me as if villagers have come....
This thread is morethan a comedy show of 500k for a table...I love nairaland!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Smartademu(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
Simply bolting the door from the inside would have averted all these.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by mctowel01: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bwuaaaahhhhaha... funny experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.