Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) (8665 Views)

Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN / Muslims Burn Pampers Diapers In India Over Cartoon, Accuses Pampers Of Blasphemy / Proper Child Upbringing In Islam; "The Procedures" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Well,have your say...

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by zeetyzin(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by johnydon22(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oh well Yes we can absolutely see that. . . Islamic extremists wreaking havoc on the whole world ISIL, BOKO HARAM, AL SHABAB, AL QUEDA and the senseless and mindless show of idiotic protests being carried out by islamic adherents all over the world..

it is actually the media painting them wrong... Rubbish... There seriously is something wrong with Islamic fundamentals and you lot needs to address that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lunatics like the op of this thread are the promoters of islamic terrorism. They see nothing wrong with what the terrorists are doing but they have a grouse with the media when the media reports their activities. In the warped imagination of the OP isis, boko haram, al queda, al shabab etc are lovely peaceful islamic organisations, it is the media that is making them look bad. The OP is a real poor excuse for an idiiot. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:
Lunatics like the op of this thread are the promoters of islamic terrorism. They see nothing wrong with what the terrorists are doing but they have a grouse with the media when the media reports their activities. In the warped imagination of the OP isis, boko haram, al queda, al shabab etc are lovely peaceful islamic organisations, it is the media that is making them look bad. The OP is a real poor excuse for an idiiot. angry
bro,do you understand that cartoon....? When did ISIS et al become ISLAMIC organizations? Maybe I am a lunatic,but you are worse. Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
haywhy911:
bro,do you understand that cartoon....? When did ISIS et al become ISLAMIC organizations? Maybe I am a lunatic,but you are worse. Sorry

Isis and boko haram are the true muslims and real followers of islam. There is nothing they do that is not derived from the sunnah of mohamed. If you condemn isis, you condemn mohamed.

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:

Isis and boko haram are the true muslims and real followers of islam. There is nothing they do that is not derived from the sunnah of mohamed. If you condemn isis, you condemn mohamed.
sunnah? Wow,let's see your proof.. You're learned. Enlighten me please. I guess I am a lunatic afterall.. Waiting...
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
haywhy911:
sunnah? Wow,let's see your proof.. You're learned. Enlighten me please. I guess I am a lunatic afterall.. Waiting...

Go and read your sahih hadiths, there is nothing isis is doing that mohamed did not do ten times worse in his time.

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:

Go and read your sahih hadiths, there is nothing isis is doing that mohamed did not do ten times worse in his time.
I've been reading the Hadith and I can't find any SAHIH hadith that commends or permit violence. I'm sure I'm not blind. Maybe you're relying on distorted analysis some MEDIA outlets are providing. It's clear the MEDIA has you wrapped just as the cartoon illustrates. If you can't provide a SAHIH hadith,then don't quote me again. Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by dorox(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
haywhy911:

Let us for the sake of this discussion agree that ISIS et al are not islimic organisation ( though they certainly are). Don't you think it is absurd that on the same week that over two hundred girls were kidnapped by boko haram and hundreds of Yazidi girls in Syria were raped in the name of Islam and its prophet that muslims in their millions came out to protest a shoddy movie of Mohammad?

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
wow, wow, wow. Stupidity at its peak
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
haywhy911:
I've been reading the Hadith and I can't find any SAHIH hadith that commends or permit violence. I'm sure I'm not blind. Maybe you're relying on distorted analysis some MEDIA outlets are providing. It's clear the MEDIA has you wrapped just as the cartoon illustrates. If you can't provide a SAHIH hadith,then don't quote me again. Have a nice day.

I have something even more authoritative than the sahih hadiths. When you have finished reading the evil verses below, you can read quoran 9:5 and quoran 8:39 as well.

Quran 9;29, "Fight that who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibited what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgement of superiorty and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 9:30, "And the Jews say Uzair is the Son of Allah; and the Crhstians say, 'The Messiah is the son of Allah: these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disliked before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away."
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
haywhy911:

And for the record, there are a hundred and nine verses that instructs and permits violence in the quoran plus numerous more in the hadiths.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by jcross19: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:
Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.
do not mind him that's what the imam is telling them so they won't have a second thought and see the religion as evil. Even mohammad adivce them to lie in order to convince people to believe their gods even lie to their followers. Shame to allah and mohamMAD for they brought upon mankind.

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
dorox:

Let us for the sake of this discussion agree that ISIS et al are not islimic organisation ( though they certainly are). Don't you think it is absurd that on the same week that over two hundred girls were kidnapped by boko haram and hundreds of Yazidi girls in Syria were raped in the name of Islam and its prophet that muslims in their millions came out to protest a shoddy movie of Mohammad?
bro,I don't think you've got a point. I mean,how does it rhyme with what we're discussing... Besides,there should be COINCIDENCE in ur dictionary.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by analice107: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
haywhy911:
No, Isis, boko haram and all others are Hindu organizations. What happen to your brain?

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by analice107: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Read the Koranic posts there and respond first.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:

I have something even more authoritative than the sahih hadiths. When you have finished reading the evil verses below, you can read quoran 9:5 and quoran 8:39 as well.

Quran 9;29, "Fight that who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibited what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgement of superiorty and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 9:30, "And the Jews say Uzair is the Son of Allah; and the Crhstians say, 'The Messiah is the son of Allah: these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disliked before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away."
As for the first verse,There's something called Jizyah in Muslim states or countries. It's a form of tax 'unbelievers' pay to ensure their security and freedom of religion. These are civil laws. For instance,I can't just move to America and expect to enjoy equal privileges of an American. So people who don't pay this tax face a penalty. Ever heard of tax evasion?

As for the second verse,it's stated clearly in the Qur'an that God has no 'begotten' son(s). Very blasphemous. That verse has nothing to do with ISIS. Where is the ISIS relation? Please,I'll advice u don't just browse the net for these things. I thought you had done background check. Do you even have a Qur'an? Don't just feed on abrogated verses from the internet. If you have a qur'an,check 2:190-193. Still waiting for the verses that support ISIS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:
you said SAHIH hadiths,didn't you? Is this a hadith? What's is sahih hadith? Where did you get this from? Even a 4yr old muslim would tell that's not what a hadith looks like. Please! You've shot yourself in the foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" 
you dissapointed me,big time! I thought you knew about Islam before making those claims. Morally,it's not nice to use bad words. It's even worse when you say bad words about things you've got no idea about. Anyway,lemme explain to you.

There are CIRCUMSTANCES OF REVELATION in Islam. Those circumstances must be understood else verses would be misinterpreted. Some verses are specifically for an event. In the early years,the first muslims were persecuted and sent outta Mecca by the unbelievers (mostly idol worshippers). Their properties seized.[INJUSTICE]. The muslims were commanded to fight for their land...[JUSTICE]. And were also commanded to cease fighting when the oppressors cease. [MERCY].. Please,let's not be blinded by sentiments. Be objective. I'm not forcing you to accept Islam. I'm helping you see through the fabrics covering your eye. So far,I have seen nothing supporting ISIS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by dorox(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
haywhy911:
bro,I don't think you've got a point. I mean,how does it rhyme with what we're discussing... Besides,there should be COINCIDENCE in ur dictionary.

The fact that you can't see my point is exactly the problem I am talking about. Perhaps a little illustration will help.
Imagine that your father is a king with so many children that it is impossible for you to know all of them. Would you and your real brothers be more angry if a total stranger should say something silly about your father or if someone who claims to be your brother does some despicable things in your fathers name?

Mislims rightly do not protest the barbaric punishment done under Sharia law because it is very islamic. They protested the Danish cartoon and the Mohammed video because it is unislamic. The celeberated the downing of the World Trade Centre becaus it was seen as a victory for the Mujahadeen. They stayed silent when ISIS raped and sold Yazidi girls into slavery because those actions can be justified from the Hadith.

Until muslims start getting visibly angry and embarrassed when atrocities are committed in the name of their religion by people who share their faith instead of getting worked up over cartoons, it will be impossible for them claim that muslims do not at least have some sympathy for the jihadist.
Even your handle has 911, does it have something to do with the 911 event?

4 Likes

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
dorox:

The fact that you can't see my point is exactly the problem I am talking about. Perhaps a little illustration will help.
Imagine that your father is a king with so many children that it is impossible for you to know all of them. Would you and your real brothers be more angry if a total stranger should say something silly about your father or if someone who claims to be your brother does some despicable things in your fathers name?

Mislims rightly do not protest the barbaric punishment done under Sharia law because it is very islamic. They protested the Danish cartoon and the Mohammed video because it is unislamic. The celeberated the downing of the World Trade Centre becaus it was seen as a victory for the Mujahadeen. They stayed silent when ISIS raped and sold Yazidi girls into slavery because those actions can be justified from the Hadith.

Until muslims start getting visibly angry and embarrassed when atrocities are committed in the name of their religion by people who share their faith instead of getting worked up over cartoons, it will be impossible for them claim that muslims do not at least have some sympathy for the jihadist.
Even your handle has 911, does it have something to do with the 911 event?
interesting.. So what have I been doing since? Haven't I been condemning those acts. Like it or not,ISIS and the rest are unislamic sects......because they go against basic teachings of Islam...

As for the 911,lol,things are way too trivial and narrow for you..... 911 is also an emergency helpline... People say I'm an emergency guy grin. That's the inspiration behind the 911.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by dorox(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
haywhy911:
interesting.. So what have I been doing since? Haven't I been condemning those acts. Like it or not,ISIS and the rest are unislamic sects......because they go against basic teachings of Islam...

As for the 911,lol,things are way too trivial and narrow for you..... 911 is also an emergency helpline... People say I'm an emergency guy grin. That's the inspiration behind the 911.
Quite true that every now and then you hear muslims condemning islamic inspired acts of terrorism, but what I find lacking is the passion, and anger and hurt that is so easily expressed when it is something like a cartoon they are condemning.
If action speaks louder than voice, then you can see how absurd it is that in the same week when over two hundred girls were kidnapped by boko haram in the name of islam and when hundreds of girls were raped and sold into slavery by the so called Islamic state, muslims all over the world chose to protest a shoddy satire video of Mohammed.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
dorox:

Quite true that every now and then you hear muslims condemning islamic inspired acts of terrorism, but what I find lacking is the passion, and anger and hurt that is so easily expressed when it is something like a cartoon they are condemning.
If action speaks louder than voice, then you can see how absurd it is that in the same week when over two hundred girls were kidnapped by boko haram in the name of islam and when hundreds of girls were raped and sold into slavery by the so called Islamic state, muslims all over the world chose to protest a shoddy satire video of Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
dorox:

well,you've got a point there. I know (and can vouch anything) that ALL true muslims condemn terrorism (maybe not in the stadium type of force but they do). It's always on replay in mosques..

Good night bro.
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
haywhy911:
well,you've got a point there. I know (and can vouch anything) that ALL true muslims condemn terrorism (maybe not in the stadium type of force but they do). It's always on replay in mosques..

Good night bro.

In short you are telling us that all true muslims condemn mohamed who is the inspiration for islamic terrorism
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Annunaki:

In short you are telling us that all true muslims condemn mohamed who is the inspiration for islamic terrorism
bro,you brought points that I countered well. I'm sure I explained clearly...
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by Annunaki(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2016
haywhy911:
bro,you brought points that I countered well. I'm sure I explained clearly...

All your so called explanations were thrash that made no sense. Mohamed himself was a notorious terrorist and he is the inspiration for modern day islamic terrorists today. No amount of lies you write here can change that fact.

1 Like

Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by haywhy911(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Annunaki:

All your so called explanations were thrash that made no sense. Mohamed himself was a notorious terrorist and he is the inspiration for modern day islamic terrorists today. No amount of lies you write here can change that fact.
GO AND SLEEP. You need adequate rest.. Was expecting you to be more objective and civil. Turns out you don't know anything about Islam,yet u were making stupid claims.... I don't like IDIOTS. Please,don't mention me again..
Re: Islam,the World And The Media.. Is This The Connection? (cartoon Illustration) by anukulapo: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Hum,like ISIS,Boko Haram and other groups are just fighting for "human rights" I guess.
Obviously, that part of islam that we are being shown by the media is just looking like violence but it's not. All the killings are like "nollywood" movies specially because it is not real violence,just the fleeing "part" of islam.
The world is the real problem. The world is being violent towards islam but as the media will show it,it is the victim.
Hum,I'm seeing clearly now.
Chibok girls drama group, UN house down, ThisDay office has fallen and the rest of the world "terror attact" are all nice movies then.
SMH. May God save this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What/How Do You Eat in Ramadan? / Fasting on the day of Arafah and ruling when it falls on Saturday / Meet The Original Captain Jack Sparrow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.