Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,447 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos (26161 Views)

Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / Accident Involving Rivers State Athletes' Bus. Many Injured (Photos) / Accident Involving Corpers Leaving Sagamu Camp In Ogun State. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by vivianblog3(f): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
This tragedy Happened along Abeokuta-Lagos expressway Today thurday jan 7th 2016 , Where Two trucks collide in Ota which lead to the death of one of the Drivers , see photos below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/accident-involving-2-trailers-along-the-abeokuta-lagos-expressway-1dead

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by vivianblog3(f): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by LouisBERG: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Always Remember This Prayer Point: 2016 Shall Never See My End Rather I Will Be The One To Witness The End Of 2016...

RIP to d dead, may d good God comfort those he/she left behind...AMEN!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by ademoladeji(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Always Remember This Prayer Point: 2016 Shall Never See My Rather I Will Be The One To Witness The End Of 2016...

RIP to d dead, may d good God comfort those he/she left behind...AMEN!
[size=18pt]
Ameen ooooo my brother.[/size]

btw, from the first pix, how can a rescue personnel be putting on a "bathroom slippers" during rescue operation?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
ademoladeji:

[size=18pt]
Ameen ooooo my brother.[/size]

btw, from the first pix, how can a rescue personnel be putting on a "bathroom slippers" during rescue operation?
may be he's inside d bathroom in d spiritual realm, who knows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by ruffcoin99(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
God guide us home and away. RIP.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP

This tragedy H(h)appened along Abeokuta-Lagos expressway, Today (not required) t(T)hur(s)day(,) j(J)an(.) 7th(,) 2016 , W(w)he(n)re T(t)wo trucks collide(d) in Ota which lea(delete:a)d to the death of one of the D(d)rivers , see photos below.

English Language has been murderedembarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by timidapsin(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
School in Europe where they teach babies how to swim
https://www.nairaland.com/2849197/school-europe-where-teach-babies
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by looseweight: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by adexeli(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rip to the dead
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Sijo01(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
God, save your children! RIP to the dead.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by brunofarad(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rip
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Collision of road owners. thank God it between trucks and not small car!

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by BE811APP: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
OMG!!!
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by kemasdaniel(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
may be he's inside d bathroom in d spiritual realm, who knows
AMEN O, O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by kozmokaz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
dangote again ?
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Profitsng(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
R.I.P to the Dead.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good ,after smoking Indian hemp they will sleep with prostitute on the way denying themselves of sleep .well u can't cheat nature.

Karma is a bitch.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by DONSMITH123(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment IS condemn. This is my right and heritage as a child of God and I claim and possess it in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17

No evil shall befall me 2016 and no plague shall come near my dwelling. Psalm 91:10

Am an overcomer!!!

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Lilimax(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
omg!
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Lilimax(f): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
DONSMITH123:
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment IS condemn. This is my right and heritage as a child of God and I claim and possess it in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by Pavore9: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
So sad.
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by logothinker(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oluwa Joo gbami lowo accidengt o

[size=16pt]
Get your company a cutom well designed logo ?-Whatsapp08062691462-for my works
[/size]

[size=16pt]
Get Your Ad banners designed to compel customers with nice designs
[/size]
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by DONSMITH123(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lilimax:
Amen!!
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by imsuboi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Keneking:
RIP

This tragedy H(h)appened along Abeokuta-Lagos expressway, Today (not required) t(T)hur(s)day(,) j(J)an(.) 7th(,) 2016 , W(w)he(n)re T(t)wo trucks collide(d) in Ota which lea(delete:a)d to the death of one of the D(d)rivers , see photos below.

shut up

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by personal59: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Allah's protection will b on us all
Keneking:
RIP
Allah's protection will b on us all

Mr Wole Shoyinka (jnr) bt I never see ur own nobel prize now wetin happen? Oga too know.

Nigerians most times always try to be Catholic than the pope. Tuale oje english

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by izikjon(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by esaias1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
painful
Re: Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos by kennyman2000(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rest in peace to the dead..

You may be interested in this deal.. Check.. https://www.nairaland.com/2822939/winner-member-could-make-money#2822939.17

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / Electric Wire Falls & Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi, Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.