Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

France Visa Refusal How Long Before One Can Apply To Any Schengen Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France Visa Refusal How Long Before One Can Apply To Any Schengen Country (1688 Views)

Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) / FRANCE Visa Application; What You Need To Know / France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

France Visa Refusal How Long Before One Can Apply To Any Schengen Country by greeners222(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please house. I wa refused France Schengen on Dec 1st 2015. How long before I can apply to any schengen state visa. Cos I'm hoping to try Germany tourist now. Pls I need answers. And so you know France refusal says:
the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable

Please when can one apply to another schengen country. Thanks
Re: France Visa Refusal How Long Before One Can Apply To Any Schengen Country by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Haba Bro, give these guys some break naw, they are dealing with a lot of issues right now.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Arik Air To Refund My Money / University Recognized By Wes / Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.