Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Hack And Download Whatsapp For Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Hack And Download Whatsapp For Pc (896 Views)

KRACK Attack: 41% Of Android Devices Are Easy To Hack / Finally! Video Call Feature Is Now Official On Whatsapp For Everyone / How Can I Download Whatsapp On Mhorse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack And Download Whatsapp For Pc by lovi760(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hey friends,do you know you can hack and download whatsapp for pc.Yes now install whatsapp on pc and enjoy it on your computer.Just follow the simple steps

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5qoxPUDb7CdOXJIRMO-GVd2gvuryl1tl5asMakGiILQvFcbdH[/img]
https://www.webtechera.com/download-whatsapp-for-pc-windows-laptop/

https://www.webtechera.com/whatsapp-dp-sad-love-funny-cute-attitude/

If you have any problem regarding this then comment here.I will reply you soon smiley
Re: How To Hack And Download Whatsapp For Pc by shreyajain1050(f): 12:17pm On May 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing this Post, Keep Updating such topics.
Whatsapp DP
Re: How To Hack And Download Whatsapp For Pc by ikare(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2016
hi. i am trying to read my old whatsapp messages on my pc.i actually backed up both my internal n external memories to my pc. i have downloaded whatsapp viewer but i learnt i need a key.i have searched for ds key to no avail on both storages. is there any way out? i no longer have the phone.thx
Re: How To Hack And Download Whatsapp For Pc by mgstatus(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2016
Re: How To Hack And Download Whatsapp For Pc by mgstatus(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: How To Hack And Download Whatsapp For Pc by Whatsappquotes(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Special thanks to you for share great post of Status for whatsapp. Really this very need for every person for update this Whatsapp status and its very important need when any festival coming soon then its very need for share like that Raksha Bandhan Status this best Rakhi Status for wish your sister , brother and friends. Thanks & Happy Raksha Bandhan.....in Advance.
Re: How To Hack And Download Whatsapp For Pc by avipatidar2016: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Awesome Post share of Attitude Status and this is very nice and have sweet Attitude Quotes for share to my friends or post on Facebook and show my attitude in front of my friends in different way with this unique Attitude Status of my Profile. Thanks for share and continue with this post...

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Any Type Of Document Via Whatsapp (other Than PDF) / How To Get MTN 500MB For N25 Only / Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.