Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (42904 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face / The End Of Stretch Marks, Birth Spots And All Skin Discoloration / Pasjel Stretch Mark And Scar Removal Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by arabianights: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
iamsodium:
Shea Butter ain't doing notin...been using it for 3 weeks now

Three weeks and you are talking ? its not chemical so dont expect to see results soon.with chemicals is fast and not long term results but with natural products, its slow but permanent results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by bigass123(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Regards to the fellows in the ship.... From Nairaland grin

Izzystevens:
Brb to read, make i run go fellowship first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by NemzySeries(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sum women/gals can carry stretch-marks all ova deir bodies like full grown zebra
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by shumuel(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
ceejayal:
sexual activities ...haba! !!!..irresistible suggestion shocked undecided undecided undecided

angry am serious, but is that the only thing you saw undecided ?
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Sharon6(f): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
To get rid of stretch marks. Check my signature.
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by iamsodium(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sunnypar:

True
arabianights:

Three weeks and you are talking ? its not chemical so dont expect to see results soon.with chemicals is fast and not long term results but with natural products, its slow but permanent results
lepasharon:

Girl, stretchmarks are a mystery.I am.skinny as can be and I have it
Bukiminaj:

coconut oil will.best believe it

At least after 3 weeks one should start seeing results...I mean wid d raw Shea Butter dat is....trust me I look at d marks everyday lyk a microscope notin changes.....buht I av a confession to make...I'm bleaching ma skin and I think datz d cause....plz b4 any1 quotes me or anything...I'm not proud of what am doing either....its just sumtin u can't just decide to go back on....trust me av tried...

Well I didn't get bio oil today
I'll try to ask for coconut oil and bio oil tomorrow....
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by sandix(f): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice one op

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by nidera(f): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Shea butter is just a moisturizer,it doesn't remove stretch marks,,,I ve used it for years yet nothing is happening,,,,Shea butter is just too good for those having dry skin and hair loss,,,,it grows hair like mad when used with other hair quality product.

thanks for other info,,I will try them ASAP

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by arabianights: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nubian113:
Mmmmmmh bio oil is the one for me

Lucky you, i react to it.
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by arabianights: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
iamsodium:

At least after 3 weeks one should start seeing results...I mean wid d raw Shea Butter dat is....trust me I look at d marks everyday lyk a microscope notin changes.....buht I av a confession to make...I'm bleaching ma skin and I think datz d cause....plz b4 any1 quotes me or anything...I'm not proud of what am doing either....its just sumtin u can't just decide to go back on....trust me av tried...

Gradually reduce the leaching cream to once a day .
ensure you use tomato paste on your skin morning and night,this will reduce the impact or negative effect of bleaching when you stop
introduce rose water and glycerine
DONT BOTHER WASTING YOUR MONEY AS YOU WONT SEE EFFECTS OF ALL THOSE PRODUCTS U INTEND BUYING TILL U STOP BLEACHING
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by lordizak(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
sonnie10:
Irugal oil clears stretch marks in less than a week. Speaking from experience. Try it and thank me later.
irugal oil, is it a cream?
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
iamsodium:

are you stil using the cream on the stretched part.if so, then you just pouring your water in a basket.it wnt yield any positive result
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
shumuel:

shocked just 3weeks and you already complaining, man wait for 6weeks by then you should had seen or started seeing result.
Mine ghan's bn more dan a year!.... I just realised it's going down itself!...
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
pretydiva:
same here..have been using it 4 ages,yet no result. Think I will give coconut oil a try

Op pls how much is coconut oil, n where can 1 get d original
Just call it Adi-Agbon ooo!
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Aminat508(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Iamoluwaslim:
Just call it Adi-Agbon ooo!
lolz @Adi agbon.. Tiwantiwa cheesy
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Aminat508:
lolz @Adi agbon.. Tiwantiwa cheesy
Abi na!..
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Aminat508(f): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
seggzz:

What will happen if the lady continue using bleaching creams?
skin damage, skin discolouration e. t c
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by donhils: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
shumuel:

Nice one, also try Irish potato juice and thank me later, works wonders within 3weeks
Talk more on this. How to get the juice.
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by donhils: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
shumuel:

Potato Juice.
1. Cut a medium-sized potato into thick slices.
2. Take one piece and rub it gently in a circular motion on the stretch marks for few minutes(5-15), making sure the liquid covers the area.
3. Allow to dry for sometime(1-3mins) and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
For how long are you gonna repeat this process to see the +ve result? I also hope the Irish potato doesn't scratch?
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by shumuel(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
donhils:

Talk more on this. How to get the juice.

When you press on the egdes, where you'll hold it, the juice would appear in the middle of the slised potato.

For how long are you gonna repeat this process to see the +ve result? I also hope
the Irish potato doesn't scratch?

Repeat twice a day, Morning and night for 3-4weeks and you are done.
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by oyxah(f): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
iamsodium:
Shea Butter ain't doing notin...been using it for 3 weeks now
You'll have to be patient. They say it works better than other remedies.
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by shumuel(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2016
iamsodium:

Kikiki Lol grin now you are confessing, most bleching creams are to be mixed with ordinary creams or vaseline, and not to be used daily and directly,, arabianight spoke sense, he knows whats up.
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by professore(m): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2016
I like the information
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by iamsodium(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Bukiminaj:

are you stil using the cream on the stretched part.if so, then you just pouring your water in a basket.it wnt yield any positive result
arabianights:

Gradually reduce the leaching cream to once a day .
ensure you use tomato paste on your skin morning and night,this will reduce the impact or negative effect of bleaching when you stop
introduce rose water and glycerine
DONT BOTHER WASTING YOUR MONEY AS YOU WONT SEE EFFECTS OF ALL THOSE PRODUCTS U INTEND BUYING TILL U STOP BLEACHING

I always avoid it using them.......and how can I use tomato paste and which 1 wud u recommend.....cuz d marks r really deep....
shumuel:

Kikiki Lol grin now you are confessing, most bleching creams are to be mixed with ordinary creams or vaseline, and not to be used daily and directly,, arabianight spoke sense, he knows whats up.

Bro tz not really funny....life z a lesson....bleaching z sumtin u can't jxt turn ur back on....if I were to give a 3-day seminar on bleaching....i wud still need more time.....bleaching z a mistake and drz notin neta dan ur natural skin which I'm afraid I can never get back..
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by savenaijaIDPs: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2016
My babe was having the same stretch mark issues and got introduced to ROCAPY and i purchased this Anti-Stretch mark soap and oil for my babe.....100% made in Nigeria and works very effective and within a month marks were totally cleared. How to use THE SOAP rub the soap on affected part massage it and leave for 45 mins before taking bath.

As for the OIL mixed with a cream and just rub as you use your cream..ROCAPY SOAP and OIL works wonder. Believe in your country...
If you believe me call me and i will link you up...

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Too many fake stuffs in the market....it seems almost every skin product has imitations in shops and pharmacies. Its so disheartening that even some pharmacies sell fake skin products to the detriment of their customers...the fake bio oil in the market,supermarket and pharmacies outweighs the original ones...cuz im sure the fake ones are cheaper to buy and resell...May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by joie27: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
pretydiva:
same here..have been using it 4 ages,yet no result. Think I will give coconut oil a try

Op pls how much is coconut oil, n where can 1 get d original

I got my own on Kaymu.com.ng. It's original too. http://www.kaymu.com.ng/tree-of-the-field-coconut-oil-250ml-828630.html
Re: 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by shumuel(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
iamsodium:

I always avoid it using them.......and how can I use tomato paste and which 1 wud u recommend.....cuz d marks r really deep....

Bro tz not really funny....life z a lesson....bleaching z sumtin u can't jxt turn ur back on....if I were to give a 3-day seminar on bleaching....i wud still need more time.....bleaching z a mistake and drz notin neta dan ur natural skin which I'm afraid I can never get back..

aiit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Women No Longer "Believe Black Is Beautiful" -by Sede Alonge / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says / Anna Banner From Bayelsa Crowned MBGN 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.