Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) (3836 Views)

(photos) Transgender Woman’s Transformation Will Leave You Shocked / (photos) Transgender Woman’s Transformation Will Leave You Shocked / See How Young Buck Shift One Side Make This Transgender Snap Picture With 50 Cen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by officialvabadon(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
A 56-year-old transgender woman, Fulvia Pellegrino,from Perevagno, Italy has unveiled her shocking look after spending £52,000 on plastic surgery and says she has plans to spend more just to look perfect

She narrates that she gained full support from her wife, Marissa. She boasts of having more than 150 lip and cheekbone fillers, four breast implants, and two rounds of liposuction. She has also spent £9000 on her bum

“I am not happy with my ‘perfect’ body, because it is not perfect. Perfection is something else.”“It is difficult to grow up with a body which is not yours. You try to mask it in every way playing football, drinking beers, buying American 4x4s and go shooting to feel like a man. Instead you understand it is a mask and so you need to throw it away and become what you are.”

She spoke on her wife

“Obviously Marisa lost if for a moment, it is not something that is easy to accept. “Today Marisa and I are nothing more than two sisters. We live together, we argue like two normal people but not like husband and wife.” Fulvia began her journey to a new self with hormone therapy while Marissa saw a psychologist to help her get to grips with her new reality. Fulvia's wife may have been supportive but her parents were as vehement in their opposition.

Fulvia was just fifteen years old when she first realised she was transgender. But fearful of her strict religious family, and her father who was in the clergy, Fulvia kept her feelings a secret. She said:

“I was living with my family who were very narrow minded and very religious. I never manifested my will because it was impossible with my dad. He had three sons and he wanted three sons only.

My dad asked my wife to sign a paper to send me into a psychiatric institution to make me change my mind.“It was very hard, when my father passed away they didn’t let us go to the funeral because they were ashamed of us

. - See more shocking photos at: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/this-transgender-woman-transformation.html?m=1

Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by chocolateme(f): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
I can never be shocked by such news. So I refused to be shocked.
Sometime, we should appear natural everyday for one full week make both male and female so that someone will know what he or she is going into to avoid story for the gods at last.
@ d pictures; is that a human being or DanaPlast?

2 Likes

Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Even my great grandmother is prettier!
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by iamsodium(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ugly biatch
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Though this one is strong but it didnt shocked me at all.
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by redcliff: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
See the money someone is throwing on vanity. Thats y sometimes i support the yahoo boys who collect it fr them and buy range rovers and mansions with the money.. smh

2 Likes

Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
IAMLEGEND1 grin
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnBee:
IAMNOTLEGEND1 grin
WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS THIS?

Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS THIS?
for real.am as baffled as you grin
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnBee:
for real.am as baffled as you grin
na wa oh

#iDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymore
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by kateskitty(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
What is it about boobs that will make some men crazy enough to want to grow a pair grin
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by armadeo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
If you pay me to Bleep u up who am I to refuse
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Whities shouldnt bother trying to get full lips, it would look abnormal on their faces.
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by Qualer: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Speechless3:
Whities shouldnt bother trying to get full lips, it would look abnormal on their faces.

damn girl, will you be my muse pretty please!!!!!

Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by Fraih(f): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
With those ponmo lips undecided
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by godwinony(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
..and the purple watch is to drive home the point. embarassed
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by godwinony(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
kateskitty:
What is it about boobs that will make some men crazy enough to want to grow a pair grin
They're heavenly wink...but not to the extent of wanting to grow a pair..
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by otimothy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Now i know where the inspiration for horror movies come from.
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Qualer:

damn girl, will you be my muse pretty please!!!!!

Yes wink
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
daang..how could he do this to himself.

1 Like

Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by Davidovinci(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Looks fugly! 3rd pic looks like zainab16 (if you know what i mean) cool
Re: This Transgender Woman's Transformation Will Make You Shocked (photos) by oselydia(f): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
chocolateme:
I can never be shocked by such news. So I refused to be shocked.
Sometime, we should appear natural everyday for one full week make both male and female so that someone will know what he or she is going into to avoid story for the gods at last.
@ d pictures; is that a human being or DanoPlast?
we should at least be grateful toward the sex, we are born with. am so perfectly made, and am so grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Strips Totally Unclad,Fans React(pics) / This Ghanaian Slay Queen Show Off Juicy Boot In Photos / Little Girl Goes Viral After Dressing Up As A Police Officer (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.