Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! (5048 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by donpata(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
So we were at the parlor discussing and my uncle's wife dropped the food b4 him without bending her knees-yeah u understand how ladies do it nah. i first tot it was an oversight but its over a week naw ive been at their place and i dont c her do that. I believe is wrong as thats a sign of honor to the husband. Ladies of the 21st century, bash me if u like but its wrong to serve a man food without giving him that honor especially if he's older or simply ur husband. sad

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Mintayo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Lordskyes(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Don't say that baba...
Does she have to lick his feet to show respect for him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by jemype(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Who art thou and what planet are u from? Guy this is d 21st century and things have changed totally.
donpata:
So we were at the parlor discussing and my uncle's wife dropped the food b4 him without bending her knees-yeah u understand how ladies do it nah. i first tot it was an oversight but its over a week naw ive been at their place and i dont c her do that. I believe is wrong as thats a sign of honor to the husband. Ladies of the 21st century, bash me if u like but its wrong to serve a man food without giving him that honor especially if he's older or simply ur husband. sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by thorpido(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
She's supposed to kneel there and hold the tray while the man eats.

Did your uncle complain?Better collect the small change they want to give you and leave their house.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by PresVA: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oga, it's none of your business. . Go and get a family of your own, maybe your wife will be rolling on the floor while serving you. .. Mtcheeeew. .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Donpata

Did your mama or papa hit your skull one time too many? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Blizzy9ja: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rubbish... wake up this is 2016

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by fabby27: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2016

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by mhizsimi(f): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
So she should bend her knees because she want to serve her husband? Say wetin happen lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by lilmax(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
What kind of nonsense topic is this? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Mariecakes(f): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lobatan...

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by dangotesmummy: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Is this a thread? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Aitee1: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Traditional men everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
I am so happy to see so many men responding grin. There is hope for men yet grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by tpiah2: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by tpiah2: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2016

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by jejelady(f): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Is this a thread? undecided
I guess the op is looking for attention and front page things. Busy body... Op go back to ur own house and get busy

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
donpata:

I have butter fingers, but as my HUSBAND I will bring you HOT soap in bed....every morning!! wink Just for you hubby. I promise to "Honour" you till death we part kiss
Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jobless poster

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by missKiffy(f): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
You better employ an househelp for your uncle so that she will be kneeling when giving him his food

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Askseek(f): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
donpata:

Just when you think you have heard it all, another one comes from left field. The other day it was one complaining that her brother was a houseboy because he was helping out his wife, today this one say the woman no kneel down serve food. Y people poke nose in other people's homes I don't know. Mind ya business.

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by donpata(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
I knw i will be bashed. Still yet, i no sen. Someone reminded me that this is 21st century; of coz, it is. Thats y marriages struggle to last this days. These are little spices that add beauty to marriages.. My girl does it and the day she 4gets, d kind eye i go look her go make her apologize sharply. Trust me, it's fun. I never meant she shld hit her knee on d ground but just bend am low a bit. many bashing me grew to c their mums doing it. Guys bashing me, una miss Road smiley

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by justlaw(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
donpata:

@donpata, your sense of reasoning is like that of the 'slave trade masters' during the colonial era. I wonder how you are gonna treat your wife when youmarry her, simply because you paid her brideprice doesn't make you god over her. Please, wake up from your myopic slumber.

8 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by poshestmina(f): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'm sure you went there to beg for money...Stupid jobless Mofo angry angry

7 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by FynBabe(f): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
OMG! Which cave did you crawl out from?
I pity that your girl no be small!
Orisirisi.
donpata:
I knw i will be bashed. Still yet, i no sen. Someone reminded me that this is 21st century; of coz, it is. Thats y marriages struggle to last this days. These are little spices that add beauty to marriages.. My girl does it and the day she 4gets, d kind eye i go look her go make her apologize sharply. Trust me, it's fun. I never meant she shld hit her knee on d ground but just bend am low a bit. many bashing me grew to c their mums doing it. Guys bashing me, una miss Road smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by yinkuscious(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op, Just say ur brothers slave..

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Onegai(f): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
thorpido:
She's supposed to kneel there and hold the tray while the man eats.

Did your uncle complain?Better collect the small change they want to give you and leave their house.

grin grin

But why is it that people who are holding cap in their hands for favour always want to lord it over others? It's like the more humble your station in life is, the more you feel the need to stand on top of someone's head so you can feel better about yourself. Truly King of the Lions in Ajegunle mentality.

I have a feeling this OP was fuming inwardly that the piece of meat in the meal his uncle's wife gave him was not "befitting", so he also noticed her "disrespect" as well.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by grad2012(f): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Seriously mteww

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by johnson232: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Why are woman all over this thread....

Are they all scared of kneeling down....

It's simply a sign of respect, not slavery...
My wife derives joy in doing it....
Don't know why those here are grumbling....

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! by Askseek(f): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
johnson232:
Why are woman all over this thread....

Are they all scared of kneeling down....

It's simply a sign of respect, not slavery...
My wife derives joy in doing it....
Don't know why those here are grumbling....

Lovely, your wife derives joy in doing it does not mean others will. There are probably a few things your wife will not do for you that another man's wife will do for him. The issue for me is not whether she kneels, bends knee or not. The issue why won't you guys mind your business? It's not your home so mind your business. When you get to your house then do what you want with your wife or husband. Is that too hard?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? / Boost Your Child's Nutritional Intake With Reload 4 Kids / Full Set Of Chair For 95,000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.