Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier (4128 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Donicobone(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
My younger brother came to visit me after returning from canter terrorist training course, so I was so happy to see him again after long period of time, I got married a month after he left for the course, though he knows my wife then that was when she was still my girlfriend, so we were so happy to have him around at least during this xmas period, we used to go out for shopping and strolling together with my wife so on the 11th of december 2015, my boss called me to bring a document for him in his house, so I ask my brother to come with me so that I can introduce him to my boss, he told me that he was tired and he needed to rest that maybe some other time he will go with me but not today, then I told my wife to fix something for him to eat then I drove off, on my way going my boss called me again and told me that I should leave the document till on monday that he want to go out for a meeting, I was so happy to return home, on getting there I was shock to meet my brother on top of my wife. I was dumbfounded not knowing what to say or what to do. Advice me pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by ibrutex(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
fake.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by 2emgee(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Gbege
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by fammo: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Advice you on what? What to do to your brother or your wife or both of them which one?
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by cashcity: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fake stories everywhere. U wan use soldier name to scare us.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Less i forget, today is superstory

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
@OP.. So your brother and ur wife forgot to lock the door?
Hmmm.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just like that?
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Get #20 hypo mix it with gamalene and drink...dat is wat 2 do.
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Femco2016(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Since your bro na soldier just forgive him,is part of their lifestyle grin anything you do go run back to you......but this your olosho wife wey don see strong hungry veins,just gather her belongings and let her follow him to barrack......but op you never tell us what you did as u catch them :|......
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by IamLEGEND1: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2016

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by scampy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op, is it d same woman in this your thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/2847548/wife-addicted-phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'm astounded at the rate at which wives cheat these days. I just don't get it, abi na jazz? How person go just climb anoda person wife and she sef go gree just like that??
Not that I believe this your dry horror story sha tongue
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by debque(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
bla bla bla

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by nerdfrost(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
This OP mumu eh tongue.

Im dey find FP grin.

And the Frost descended on them
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by rill: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Werey Op just dey open threads filled with lies. Fuckin troll

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
scampy:
Op, is it d same woman in this your thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/2847548/wife-addicted-phone

Leave the attention seeker of a clown... common past and present tens him no know. Go submit CV to WAP or PEFTI to be gainfully employed.
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Davidovinci(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rollar:
I'm astounded at the rate at which wives cheat these days. I just don't get it, abi na jazz? How person go just climb anoda person wife and she sef go gree just like that??
Not that I believe this your dry horror story sha tongue
As in for realz..me too tire.
The rate women cheat these days is alarming..
The excuse before was men not having a "very" big Banana grin but 'em gon' still cheat with someone whose got kolanut d!ck

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by jmichlins(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
why not pray make BH boys send him to meet una fore fathers after your wife must have being to her papa house. I know this story is fake anyway
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by kaziblake(f): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
I thought you said your girlfriend was addicted to phone 2days ago,so when did you get married?
Are you a troll.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Kill your wife and your brother

Case closed angry angryangry
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by oshe11: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2016
neva knew U later married d 'addicted one'

bt sinx it happend since december 11th n U r asking us what to do now, are they still on top each other?

Please seperate them

Ode OP

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Donicobone:
My younger brother came to visit me after returning from canter terrorist training course, so I was so happy to see him again after long period of time, I got married a month after he left for the course, though he knows my wife then that was when she was still my girlfriend, so we were so happy to have him around at least during this xmas period, we used to go out for shopping and strolling together with my wife so on the 11th of december 2015, my boss called me to bring a document for him in his house, so I ask my brother to come with me so that I can introduce him to my boss, he told me that he was tired and he needed to rest that maybe some other time he will go with me but not today, then I told my wife to fix something for him to eat then I drove off, on my way going my boss called me again and told me that I should leave the document till on monday that he want to go out for a meeting, I was so happy to return home, on getting there I was shock to meet my brother on top of my wife. I was dumbfounded not knowing what to say or what to do. Advice me pls.
I have seen this movie ; Nollywood... featuring Emeka ike, Ramsey Noah and Rita dominic... very boring movie I should add

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Staru1(m): 1:20am On Jan 08, 2016
The truth is that the story is fake.

Here are my facts:
1. You said 11th december 2015, while 73RRI passed -out on 12th and want for canter coffee course at various fields which took a week, 12th -19th of december that's the end of the course..on 20th december, they were all given 11days pass for visits, pls mind what you post.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by publicenemy(m): 1:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Donicobone:

so when coming back home the sound of ur car didnt alert them.
they left the door unlocked for you to just walk right in on them...

with script writers like you, ghosts in Nigerian home videos will continue looking left and right before crossing the road.....
Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2016
Somebody pls call LAWMA undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Donicobone:
I no read am...no vex!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help / See What This Girl Posted On Facebook About Her Boss And The Comment She Got!!! / Guys! Take It Easy On Us...pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.