Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (71688 Views)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by laprince(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
THEWRITERSMIND:

congratulations.......u need an award for being the first female dasukigate.....share the number share ur stuff

Share your number share ur stuff,
I share I share;
Everybody want to chop; to chop to chop.

I don't allow anyone treat me like that.
One I perceive it, Chatting is over.

The only messages you can get from me again, are general messages to all my contacts; which you're lucky to be part of.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by mikkypel(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
One thing I love about my girl is she replies my chats immediately. Then when our chat is over.. She spends some more time and goes offline.. When she comes online again.. She is looking for me.. At least we talk there a lot and save us credit saga

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by SimSify(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Emodeee:

i thought they said sexy is offensive. Why do u bear sexy?
U luk sexy though.
...Nw this is what we talking abt..over hype..

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by sammmyzzz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
straight to trash bin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by tellwisdom: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Who cchats these mgbekes all over the street of Nigeria?...Nigerian gurls?? ...SPITS angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by beegameh(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] grin Who get pin mouth charger

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by refiner(f): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
utenwuson:
I can't ever. sent a gurl I don't knw a pm' God forbid! nothing piss me off like seeing over 100 comments on a very ugly lady pic on facebook! I them hate guys wt low self esteem!

u look like a doll....are u a doll
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
ybalogs:
I see no reason why guys keep hazzling ladies who definitely don't want to chat with you. It's quite easy, after the Hi and no reply,the next thing is to unfriend asap. No be by force to chat nah
Thank u my brother, no be by force to chat. But some don't see it that way. They will abuse you as if they were the ones who bought the ne for u.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
See all these niggers talking trash. They've been busy toasting their neighbors for over two years now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Missmossy(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol grin grin

Really amusing.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Missmossy(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol grin grin

Really amusing.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
bongolistik:
Well for the guy's, sometimes you just need to excersise whole lots of patience while chatting with girls you met on social chat media.

See why they don't reply you on time most of the time and also why you often get monosyllabic replies
only a fool will exercises patience while chatting with a ladies.

Infact! Are you that crazy undecided

What MANNER of RUBBISH I'm seeing NOWADYs angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by meeky007(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
DIS ONE EVEN SAID D TRUTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Spydamannn(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
If u get work u no go get time to dey find woman to chat with

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by BABANGBALI: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
I prefer her toto to do the talking while she remains dumb and deaf

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by refiner(f): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
tellwisdom:
Who cchats these mgbekes all over the street of Nigeria?...Nigerian gurls?? ...SPITS angry

y can't u control ur foolishness.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
c ehn if she like let her have over a million messages, if she don't reply you or it takes ages 4 her to reply u,den it means u r boring and annoyin her like majority of guys.
how can u b sending txts like:
hi
how was ur day
hw is ur side
hw is d weather
you are beautiful, pretty,cute
are you a student?
have u eaten?wat did u eat
wat tribe are u?
etc

And you expect her 2 take you serious?
The trick is to be interesting.do wat otha guys will not do,be a challenge to her,tease her,dont get attached to her.

when I checked my females buds phone and see the thrash guys txt I nearly cried.
abeg make I chillax 4 guys wen go understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
okitikpo:
What do you expect from pucy niggers that at the sight of anything that resembles woman both offline and online, they are ready to queue on the chat like the bank I visited a day b4 new year
Hahaha lmao cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by jtjohn(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thank u my brother, no be by force to chat. But some don't see it that way. They will abuse you as if they were the ones who bought the ne for u.
most of them are after sometin, either what is between the two legs.......... grin
MISSCONGENIALITY:
most of them are after sometin, either what is between the two legs..........
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by WATERLee1: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
utenwuson:
I can't ever. sent a gurl I don't knw a pm' God forbid! nothing piss me off like seeing over 100 comments on a very ugly lady pic on facebook! I them hate guys wt low self esteem!
u are a matured person with ur comment. Sm guys are so nau*ghty to the extent of thanking whores for accepting their frnd request. So hateful

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
godwinony:
Girls never try that with me because I don't leech on them. The 5-10 mins I chat with them in a day, I get their full attention.
It depends on how you carry yourself with them, if your always thirsty for their attention, they take you for granted.
Brother, you are a man of wisdom cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nienie(f): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
okitikpo:
What do you expect from pucy niggers that at the sight of anything that resembles woman both offline and online, they are ready to queue on the chat like the bank I visited a day b4 new year
Brother why na
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Davijunson: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yesssssss.....Aubameyang..!!!... oops.. wrong thread. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
jtjohn:
most of them are after sometin, either what is between the two legs.......... ;Dmost of them are after sometin, either what is between the two legs..........
That's the plain truth. Guys on social media especially the one that will want to have a girls's number when they are already friends on facebook are after one thing which is sex. Once they have ur phone number the next is " let's meet and get to know each other well". So disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sexytemi:
that's the truth oooo....on FB alone i have close to 100 un-replied msgs....so when i login i don't bother replying any oooo....and peeps feel am proud. cry
so we should start crying or what?
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
darlenese:
It is because you are cheap!

The lower the price the higher the demand sad

Cheap commodities easily attracts customers !

The 50 msgs are from , conductors , cobblers, gatemen, keke riders, Okada riders, touts etc...
don't talk as if this set of people you mention are not humans undecided without them I'm sure your life will be miserable,

You talk as if this set of people choose or determine their life to be like this!

WOMEN like you who think like this are worse than a whóre

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by wittyt98(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
hoe alert !!!!

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by damilareoye: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin very awful tho...

and all na packaging.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Lanretoye(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sexytemi:
that's the truth oooo....on FB alone i have close to 100 un-replied msgs....so when i login i don't bother replying any oooo....and peeps feel am proud. cry
Na glo dey cause ur own sometimes too...lol
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Larryfest(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Her papa!! So na me no gt msgs 2reply to abi? Well i hardly chat wit girls like dat sha,wen i gt a K or KK frm u den na 2delete u remain...
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by olumalcolm(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dere was dis babe I met sometime ago,she was an "Epitome of Snub" I think dats her talent. She does it always until I regained consciousness. I stopped chatting wit her 4 sometime and all of a sudden she sent me messages and all, I only read and won't reply. She was forced to call me and I told her point blank " pls dnt call dis num again"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.