Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (71686 Views)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

I have taken time to read some of your post... so pathetic.

You dated a guy for 5yrs & he kicked you like a ball. So sorry. Your manners drove him to the hands of another woman.

... but wait oooo... 5 good solid years. That guy bang you kitty cat for five years and still left you. There must be something you are not good in...

you came here to talk about being decent. I laugh your hypocrisy. That kitty don suffer. How many yrs is the recent on now? Your husband don suffer... what will he enjoy?

I even need to know how old you are? Abi you started dating him @ 13... lol.

Another woman gave him a mind blowing sex you couldn't give him for 5yrs. The woman doesn't blab like you.

You think is all about having boobs and displaying it on social media. If you are not good @ it, men will continue to leave you.

Sorry about it anyway... you need a good tutor on sexual skills.

ohhh so u rushed to go read the topic....waooo...tnx for showing me how jobless u are....and if i wasnt worth he wont still b begging me....and u can imagine whatever u want to....its my life aint it?...
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:
Sexytemi please where are you?

you need to come in let's talk...

is it becoz #150 glasses u call shade that u putting on that is deceiving u?....glasses meant for street welder, kekeno, and motuary attendant....let me let u know....u are far below....there's nothing in u that speaks of class....u reak of poverty.... classy my foot...u are a disgrace to the term classy... if u want to know what classy looks like, google....joseph benjamin, gabriel afolayan, brian....etc....infact lil kesh has more class than....even my gate man is more classy than you....mtchewwwe.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

I expected you to quote the previous comments and do what I asked let's know who is classy.

You are really keep me busy... we haven't insult each other, we are just exchanging words.

If you like me please say it... it's not a big deal. some ladies do it.

i can never like u....u way below me in standard, looks, n class.....,even my gate man's daughter won't look at u twice.....cox u that low....go find your class among the pepper and fish sellers....am sure those ones will consider u.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

ohhh so u rushed to go read the topic....waooo...tnx for showing me how jobless u are....and if i wasnt worth he wont still b begging me....and u can imagine whatever u want to....its my life aint it?...

I am back again... Begging you my foot. who begs a woman that been constantly bang for 5yrs... maybe he wants to bang again.

It's your life jare... keep moving from one ex to another. it's your body. That's the syndrom of a used & dump lady.

I guess the current one is even palning on leaving... hahahhah... take a soft drink. find what your problem is?
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

I am back again... Begging you my foot. who begs a woman that been constantly bang for 5yrs... maybe he wants to bang again.

It's your life jare... keep moving from one ex to another. it's your body. That's the syndrom of a used & dump lady.

I guess the current one is even palning on leaving... hahahhah... take a soft drink. find what your problem is?

did i tell u he 'banged' me for 5yrs...i forget to tell u that he proposed ooo, but i said No.....cox my edu was Paramount....i guess u jumped the place where i said we were in a long distance o....well...u feel to think u like...your opinion wont add a kobo to my bank acct

and for your info....i break up with them not d other way round......
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

is it becoz #150 glasses u call shade that u putting on that is deceiving u?....glasses meant for street welder, kekeno, and motuary attendant....let me let u know....u are far below....there's nothing in u that speaks of class....u reak of poverty.... classy my foot...u are a disgrace to the term classy... if u want to know what classy looks like, google....joseph benjamin, gabriel afolayan, brian....etc....infact lil kesh has more class than....even my gate man is more classy than you....mtchewwwe.

That's to show you don't know quality... what do you know about glasses? check the glaases well to confirm the price.

You that put a #50 aloko top on your dp... the bend down select top is shouting class.

You don't have brain, no wonder guyz keep dumping you. I didn't tell you am a celebrity so why comparing me with one... you are the one forming celebrity with 1million unread message. Even Genevive can't say such.

See pepper body...how do your boyfriend even have sex with you? I pity them shall.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

i can never like u....u way below me in standard, looks, n class.....,even my gate man's daughter won't look at u twice.....cox u that low....go find your class among the pepper and fish sellers....am sure those ones will consider u.

They are many of the fish sellers and pepper sellers better than you...far better than you.

You can't be my class for one bit because you have been used, re-used, un-used & under- used... who have time for public property with no value.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

That's to show you don't know quality... what do you know about glasses? check the glaases well to confirm the price.

You that put a #50 aloko top on your dp... the bend down select top is shouting class.

You don't have brain, no wonder guyz keep dumping you. I didn't tell you am a celebrity so why comparing me with one... you are the one forming celebrity with 1million unread message. Even Genevive can't say such.

See pepper body...how do your boyfriend even have sex with you? I pity them shall.

y u dey cry na.....its only someone that buys bend down pick that knows it na....am sure its bend down n pick u get for gf ooo....poor her.....and y u beefing me that i have more unread msgs on my page?....so u believe its only a celebrity that can have all dat?....well, i'm a celebrity in my own right ooo....
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=butanep post=41823231]

y u dey cry na.....its only someone that buys bend down pick that knows it na....am sure its bend down n pick u get for gf ooo....poor her.....and y u beefing me that i have more unread msgs on my page?....so u believe its only a celebrity that can have all dat?....well, i'm a celebrity in my own right ooo....
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

They are many of the fish sellers and pepper sellers better than you...far better than you.

You can't be my class for one bit because you have been used, re-used, un-used & under- used... who have time for public property with no value.

Lol.....used by who....u can only have my kind of girl in your dreams....n thats all.....abt being used....u wish o.....
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

did i tell u he 'banged' me for 5yrs...i forget to tell u that he proposed ooo, but i said No.....cox my edu was Paramount....i guess u jumped the place where i said we were in a long distance o....well...u feel to think u like...your opinion wont add a kobo to my bank acct

and for your info....i break up with them not d other way round......

Keep deceiving yourself... Am too smart for that... but seriously am enjoying your talk.

Let's dig more... you are even still a student?

Am trying to get your present age compare to your 5yrs relationship which is not your first relationship... probably you must have dated one before that 5yrs...please when did you start dating or blowing?

Don't tell me you started as a minor... it will be so bad on your part... I pity that kitty cat shall... it must have been fermented by now.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=Sexytemi post=41823506][/quote]

Celebrity for your village baa... Be forming village or street champion.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

Keep deceiving yourself... Am too smart for that... but seriously am enjoying your talk.

Am trying to get your present age compare to your 5yrs relationship which is not your first relationship... probably you must have dated one before that 5yrs...please when did you start dating or blowing?

Don't tell me you started as a minor... it will be so bad on your part... I pity that kitty cat shall... it must have been fermented by now.

i started dating while i was out of sec skul....i came out with my virginity(guess thats what u want to know)....and didnt sleep with him till after 3yrs of dating....n i broke up with him when he cheated....what else do u want to know.....and abt the other guys....they were just a week or two dating....never kissed any of them....am being honest here....so mr holy that knows a used product, when did u have sex?
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

Celebrity for your village baa... Be forming village or street champion.

e dey pain you...at least am a celebrity ooo...abeg who know u o
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

did u have sex when u were just a minor?....cox i didn't o...
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol.....used by who....u can only have my kind of girl in your dreams....n thats all.....abt being used....u wish o.....

I ve change my dp 3times for you to see me well... I have doing well in my profession. I am not a garage boy like your ex...

Sorry ladies like you don't give me stress. Which I can upload my GF pic for you to keep shut but I won't do it for certain reasons...meanwhile I don't carry women on my head the way you take guyz on your head. That's the reason they don't respect you by sticking to you.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

What school do you attend? I will like to know?

I'm drawing a template from you side of the story. I am a guy.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

I have played with your type as an undergraduate. I know what ladies like you want... so easy to get & nailed down. but I have upgrade now, I won't go back there. We are ought to have taste as we grow.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

I ve change my dp 3times for you to see me well... I have doing well in my profession. I am not a garage boy like your ex...

Sorry ladies like you don't give me stress. Which I can upload my GF pic for you to keep shut but I won't do it for certain reasons...meanwhile I don't carry women on my head the way you take guyz on your head. That's the reason they don't respect you by sticking to you.

Never knew u were this immature ooo....changing your dp cox of me?....can u believe aside the time i went to check who i was yabbing have not gone to check it....and u know y?....cox i have better things to do...replying u cox am kinda sick n bored....if not i wont have replied u o....nnow can u confess how many times u'av checked mine? grin
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:
I have played with you type when I was a player but i'm now serious so I don't roll with such ladies.

awww...u wish oo....cox am replying u doesn't mean we in d same level o.....hmmmm.....you cant come near my type o....its very rear....have u seen a girl that doesn't double date, demand anything from her guy, still pampers him with lots of love, doesn't nag, always there for him, understand his ups n downs, would stand by him during trials?, i guess u'av not....am going to be d first n last you'll ever see....not to be proud ooo....but am every guys dream....including yours.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

Never knew u were this immature ooo....changing your dp cox of me?....can u believe aside the time i went to check who i was yabbing have not gone to check it....and u know y?....cox i have better things to do...replying u cox am kinda sick n bored....if not i wont have replied u o....nnow can u confess how many times u'av checked mine? grin

I told you early... I hardly reply mentions but today is your unlucky day. I don't go to work today so I really have your time. The break I took is when I went for shopping.

Sorry you are sick oooo...hope you ve taken drugs or probably gone for a test? It might be your cheating boyfriend that has contracted one of those dirty infections.

You are bored... where is you boyfriend now? he should come and keep you warm. What about the thousands of people's chatting with you? You can use this time to reply them.

You will be fine soon...wish you quick recovery.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

I told you early... I hardly reply mentions but today is your unlucky day. I don't go to work today so I really have your time. The break I took is when I went for shopping.

Sorry you are sick oooo...hope you ve taken drugs or probably gone for a test? It might be your cheating boyfriend that has contracted one of those dirty infections.

You are bored... where is you boyfriend now? he should come and keep you warm. What about the thousands of people's chatting with you? You can use this time to reply them.

You will be fine soon...wish you quick recovery.

awwww....tnx anyway even if its not from your mind....u wish ooo....but its just malaria o.....dont need no body's warmth now.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

awww...u wish oo....cox am replying u doesn't mean we in d same level o.....hmmmm.....you cant come near my type o....its very rear....have u seen a girl that doesn't double date, demand anything from her guy, still pampers him with lots of love, doesn't nag, always there for him, understand his ups n downs, would stand by him during trials?, i guess u'av not....am going to be d first n last you'll ever see....not to be proud ooo....but am every guys dream....including yours.

You did all these and your relationship of 5yrs was crushed by a woman like you. That woman must have something special you don't have...It means there is something you aren't doing right.

If you like give a man the whole world, if you can't satisfy him sexually, you are playing to the gallery. Another smart lady you think you are far better than will collect him from you...

Pamper kor... care nee... I though you really understand relationship matters with your long time dating but it's obvious you are naive about it... I urge you to read some romantic novels & relationship books.. I will ask my girl to give me names of some I can send to you to enhance your relationship & sexual skills.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

You did all these and your relationship of 5yrs was crushed by a woman like you. That woman must have something special you don't have...It means there is something you aren't doing right.

If you like give a man the whole world, if you can't satisfy him sexually, you are playing to the gallery. Another smart lady you think you are far better than will collect him from you...

Pamper kor... care nee... I though you really understand relationship matters with your long time dating but it's obvious you are naive about it... I urge you to read some romantic novels & relationship books.. I will ask my girl to give me names of some I can send to you to enhance your relationship & sexual skills.

eyaaa....so u want to tell me u haven't broken with a girl before or she breaking up with u?, ....if something wasn't meant to be even if u use super glue...it can never be o...u keep talking abt how he left me for d lady....where did i tell u he left me for d lady?....he cheated, he told me, i broke up with him even thou he said the lady was just a bed mate...so u see....she ain't a competition o.....and don't bother...instead i would recommend books for her o....also ask her if she does horror, thriller, or fiction....cox that's what i read....i don't need no romance book to teach me how to handle my relationship o....i think u d one that's still naive....depending on a book to lead your life....hmmmm.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

awwww....tnx anyway even if its not from your mind....u wish ooo....but its just malaria o.....dont need no body's warmth now.

I want to keep it low here. I have a sister like you & won't like when she is treated as scuh. I have a GF as well. I cherish womanhood.

I understand you might be a good girl just that you came too harsh on me. It came @ my wrong time.

I also understand how heartbroken you were when your 5yrs relationship crushed. I know it wasn't easy for you. I had end a relationship of two years and I know how heart broken she was... she was devastated. I commiserate with you. You will find the man who truly love you without conditions.

We have passed through situation of such in the past and it make us stronger. Don't always ring a bell to people you have a boyfriend, find out what they actually want first...

Wish you quick recover & take proper care of yourself. Take a good malaria drugs. Which i'm a doctor, I would ve prefer to give you injection in your ass. Lol
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

eyaaa....so u want to tell me u haven't broken with a girl before or she breaking up with u?, ....if something wasn't meant to be even if u use super glue...it can never be o...u keep talking abt how he left me for d lady....where did i tell u he left me for d lady?....he cheated, he told me, i broke up with him even thou he said the lady was just a bed mate...so u see....she ain't a competition o.....and don't bother...instead i would recommend books for her o....also ask her if she does horror, thriller, or fiction....cox that's what i read....i don't need no romance book to teach me how to handle my relationship o....i think u d one that's still naive....depending on a book to lead your life....hmmmm.

It's part of life. Breaking & mending... I don't want to draw talk with you more. I treat women with respect. Just the way I handle my girl & sister.

Beep me the day for your wedding ceremony. I will grace the occasion even if am outside the state.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

I want to keep it low here. I have a sister like you & won't like when she is treated as scuh. I have a GF as well. I cherish womanhood.

I understand you might be a good girl just that you came too harsh on me. It came @ my right time.

I also understand how heartbroken you were when your 5yrs relationship crushed. I know it wasn't easy for you. I had end a relationship of two years and I know how heart broken she was... she was devastated. I commiserate with you. You will find the man who truly love you without conditions.

We have passed through situation of such in the past and it make us stronger. Don't always ring a bell to people you have a boyfriend, find out what they actually want first...

Wish you quick recover & take proper care of yourself. Take a good malaria drugs. Which i'm a doctor, I would ve prefer to give you injection in you ass. Lol

Lol...tnx for d advice...u should also read all of someone post before quoting....i said i wasn't happy not replying those peeps n u made it sound as if i was a devil or something....and am just happy to have found someone i love n who loves me....n i always talk abt him so that other guys can stay clear....have made so many friendship with diff guys have never met on social media... and still friends with them o
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

It's part of life. Breaking & mending... I don't want to draw talk with you more. I treat women with respect. Just the way I handle my girl & sister.

Beep me the day for your wedding ceremony. I will grace the occasion even if am outside the state.

hmmm..tnx...wishing u same...n don't worry...would send u the biggest card u'av ever seen for an invite o.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol...tnx for d advice...u should also read all of someone post before quoting....i said i wasn't happy not replying those peeps n u made it sound as if i was a devil or something....and am just happy to have found someone i love n who loves me....n i always talk abt him so that other guys can stay clear....have made so many friendship with diff guys have never met on social media... and still friends with them o

No problem... it's all misunderstanding. You couldn't calm me down.

Sorry for any of my comments that have hurt you directly or indirectly. You are a cool lady.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by butanep(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

hmmm..tnx...wishing u same...n don't worry...would send u the biggest card u'av ever seen for an invite o.

Till that special day... maybe I will be the first to send you...
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Sexytemi(f): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
butanep:

Till that special day... maybe I will be the first to send you...

till then....and am sorry too for any hurtful word i might have typed.
Re: Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats by Laveda(f): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

Gerrarahia mehn... Sheeeeeet!
See as you bag likes grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.