Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (49627 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
I did many terrible things but one thing i will never forget is turning on the siren to disturb the peaceof the school early in the morning at about 1 2am,much to the chagrin of my housemaster. He always turned it off. The sweetest part is i was never caught. There was this day I poured pee on a senior's (wicked senior) bed. He was labeled a bedwetter till he graduated.

Please share your naughty experiences. Don't forget to ask God for forgiveness too and remember that before you scold that your naughty niece, cousin or nephew remember the things you
did when you were older than them.

"lest i forget there was a time when one of my english female teacher had a busty body and a big bum so i purposely refuse to do her assignment so that she will then tell me to kneel down in the staff room close to her desk while i purposely steers at her laps,ass and big boobs.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by neutrotoba(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Resuming skul by 9am and leaving with my gang to play PS2 by 11am every single day.

That actually started after I repeated SS1.

We were labelled 9/11 by the Department of Serious Students (DSS)

Lalasticlala come share your own too abeg

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sneaking to female hostels

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by obiorathesubtle: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol.. Sex behind principal's office at night.. Told junior students to watch out/stand guard for me.

13 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Oluwapresley(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jhgf
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by agarawu23(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Sneaking to female hostels
thank u.
Did same too grin

8 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Kingsasian(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
I was a very calm and gentle guy till I started taking alcohol and scaling the school walls with a group of bad guys then.

10 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Tobbey(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Y'all. I'm unable to send a DM here.. Why??
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kingsasian:
I was a very calm and gentle guy till I started taking alcohol and scaling the school walls with a group of bad guys then.
i did this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by phlamesG: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Beat up a junior till he bled cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
My ooh mine....

That glorious day I bursted Mr. Kunle complete 4 tyres..... (back then in my SS3)
Asin ehh, condemned the whole tyres. cry

Aswear, i really dealt with him. I swore to b doing it continuously every week till i graduate ...
But he was lucky, approaching the nxt week 4 me to carry out my operation "burst d 4 tyres", school management de-boarded d whole boys & left only d gals only to remain in d sch. That was how Kunle escaped damage 2 & forever damage

Mehn, will neva forget dat day 4 seizing my Italian Palms..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nothing except bunking classes & smoking in the toilets (which earned 3 hours of dentention on Fridays if caught)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Admiring my literature & physics teacher's curve(when I was in s.s.1), mehn those women set gan more especially the literature woman. And too much assumption leads to wasting of innocent Vaseline

28 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
agarawu23:
thank u. Did same too grin

grin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Nothing except bunking classes & smoking in the toilets (which earned 3 hours of dentention on Fridays if caught)
omg ure a tomboy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Ginaz(f): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
No teacher in class so we gather and someone started playing shakira with her phone, nobody knew our teacher asked someone secretly to write list of noise makers. Naim we con dey dance and shake waist o, naim as we sit don finish na teacher con come with long cane. embarassed

After flogging us in class, she ordered us to follow her to the staff office to continue the dance. All the teachers had a filled day cos you dare not dance. Who stopped dancing received hot lashes of cane on her back. We danced throughout the remaining period and we became number one butt of joke in the school from back to back. embarassed na God go punish that iyalaya teacher embarassed

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Kingsasian(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
i did this one
bad guy
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by poshestmina(f): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Collected money from the 'big girls' in my class to allow them go out during school hours without reporting them.I was the class captain grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Kingsasian(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
No teacher in class so we gather and someone started playing shakira with her phone, nobody knew our teacher asked someone secretly to write list of noise makers. Naim we con dey dance and shake waist o, naim as we sit don finish na teacher con come with long cane. embarassed

After flogging us in class, she ordered us to follow her to the staff office to continue the dance. All the teachers had a filled day cos you dare not dance. Who stopped dancing received hot lashes of cane on her back. We danced throughout the remaining period and we became number one butt of joke in the school from back to back. embarassed na God go punish that iyalaya teacher embarassed
I just dey imagine the scenario.....very funny...hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by HCpaul(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is such a display of an essentric adult rascal.
We shouldn't celebrate our past but mourn for the misdeeds.
May God Almighty forgive us all Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Hadez(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
I was a good girl back in high school tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dguizman(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
I did a lot then o,but the worst one was when I poo on one of my classmate chair because we had a little misunderstanding in class....boarding house student will understand how it goes better .
ACMC days.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
I was a good girl back in high school tongue
lie muhamed

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by dguizman(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin
adepeter26:
My ooh mine....

D day i bursted Mr. KUNLE 4 tyres..... Asin ehh, condemned d whole tyres. cry

Mehn, will neva dat day 4 seizing my Italian Palms..
as in ehn....u bad gan o
Just can't stop laffing
grin
adepeter26:
My ooh mine....

D day i bursted Mr. KUNLE 4 tyres..... Asin ehh, condemned d whole tyres. cry

Mehn, will neva dat day 4 seizing my Italian Palms..
as in ehn....u bad gan o
Just can't stop laffing

3 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by nerdfrost(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Was a very gentle guy in secondary school. I was loved by teachers,junior students n even the principal!!

But they did not know I was a wolf in sheep's clothing. I and my guys hated a certain food vendor in school she too like gbeboru grin during our ss3 days,lessons on saturdays,we wud sneak into our home economics lab thru the window(that was were she kept her her freezer) we wud use iron spoon or scissors to open the freezer n take any drink of our choice till we were satisfied!grin We drained that woman oo. cheesy

Lord forgive me for I have sinned!!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Hadez(f): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
lie muhamed
I left high school a virgin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

I left high school a virgin
hmm i need proof

5 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Squeezing boobs and running away as fast as you can grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmm i need proof

He might be telling the truth. I share the same testimony too cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by pussygotlips: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
I give my principal belle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
dguizman:

grin
as in ehn....u bad gan o
Just can't stop laffing

Aswear, i really dealt with him. I swore to b doing it continuously every week... But he was lucky, approaching the nxt week 4 me to carry out my operation "burst d 4 tyres", school management de-boarded d whole boys & left only d gals.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
lalasticlala wont u take my thread to front page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches / Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.