Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking - Islam for Muslims (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking (23926 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

So You are Isis, boko etc e-member.... grin

i am a muslim. they are not.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:16am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Do you limit your sources to the Quran?

The Quran and hadites are authorised islamic books. tongue
Why would the quran pen down her age when its so obvious. Just like the satanic verse. Its no longer in the quran. It has been replaced. Aisha's age might have been erased too.. cheesy but thank God. The hadith keep records. I like using green for islam writhings.. grin

SAHIH AL-BUKHARI

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

i am a muslim. they are not.

They are more muslim than you claim you are. They are Muhammad like. You are a moderate mudlim. Two types of muslim exist as we know... wink

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

The Quran and hadites are authorised islamic books. tongue
Why would the quran pen down her age when its so obvious. Just like the satanic verse. Its no longer in the quran. It has been replaced. Aisha's age might have been erased too.. cheesy but thank God. The hadith keep records. I like using green for islam writhings.. grin

SAHIH AL-BUKHARI

Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58

sometimes I dream about cheese.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

They are more muslim than you claim you are. They are Muhammad like. You are a moderate mudlim. Two types of muslim exist as we know... wink

Salty sticks of brilliance.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:21am On Jan 18, 2016
hockeyoilers:
I was once a Christian, rabid Muslim hater. Allah changed my heart years ago. I just feel name calling solves nothing.

You are still a christian. You are not yet a full muslim . Thats why u see insult as a crime. By the time the Muhammadism blood flows in ur vains. You will start insting us. And kill anyone who insult your prophet.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

You are still a christian. You are not yet a full muslim . Thats why u see insult as a crime. By the time the Muhammadism blood flows in ur vains. You will start insting us. And kill anyone who insult your prophet.

No he's not.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:57am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

sometimes I dream about cheese.

Is it new to delete what does not please Muhammad? He dis that to the quran. And also his successors did it too. Muhammad talking here..

"Do not write down anything of me except the Quran. Whoever writes other than that should delete it" (Ahmed, Vol. 1, page 171.....also Sahih Muslim )
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Is it new to delete what does not please Muhammad? He dis that to the quran. And also his successors did it too. Muhammad talking here..

"Do not write down anything of me except the Quran. Whoever writes other than that should delete it" (Ahmed, Vol. 1, page 171.....also Sahih Muslim )

Potatoes have skin, I have skin, therefore I am a potato.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2016
He doent want to be exposed. But too late. Man is not very obedient. cheesy
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

No he's not.

He is still in his christian state. Take it from me.. grin
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

He is still in his christian state. Take it from me.. grin

He doesn't want you. Go away. Leave him alone.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2016

(5) In Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 82, Number 796 we read:

"A group of people from the Oreyneh and Oqayelh tribes came to the Prophet to embrace Islam, the Prophet advised them to drink the urine of camels! Later on when they killed the Prophet's shepherd, the Prophet seized them, gouged out their eyes, cut their hands and legs, and left them thirst in the desert to die."
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2016

(7) The Prophet describes women as crooked!

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 113:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The woman is like a rib; if you try to straighten her, she will break. So if you want to get benefit from her, do so while she still has some crookedness."

No wonder he said this...

plappville:

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2016

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 19:
“Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The best women are the riders of the camels and the righteous among the women of Quraish. They are the kindest women to their children in their childhood and the more careful women of the property of their husbands."

Women Riders of camels? This is a profound criteria to evaluate women... grin
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Salvation is from the Jews not the Arabs my dear. Jesus is a Jew. In his name you will be saved. In his name tbere is healing, in his name chains are broken. Jesus was dead and rose again.He is alive again. Only the living God can give life. It is only Through Jesus you can be saved not Muhammad. This Arabia self claimed prophet was dead and rot in his grave like every human. He cant save you. Jesus is alive.

John 4:22 ►
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we (Jews)worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

He is still telling the arabs and thie likes today."You arabs worship what you do not know".....

tell me where in Bible Jesus said there's healing and stuffs in his name? Jesus isn't the first human to be lifted up to Allah.. even Bible confirms that Jesus isn't crucified
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2016

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 52:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah and Salama bin Al-Akwa':
While we were in an army, Allah's Apostle came to us and said, "You have been allowed to do the Mut'a (marriage), so do it." Salama bin Al-Akwa' said: Allah's Apostle's said, "If a man and a woman agree (to marry temporarily), their marriage should last for three nights, and if they like to continue, they can do so; and if they want to separate, they can do so."

Bahhhaha...a prophet allowing couples to marry for just few days to satisfy their lust!... shocked

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

tell me where in Bible Jesus said there's healing and stuffs in his name? Jesus isn't the first human to be lifted up to Allah.. even Bible confirms that Jesus isn't crucified

Hahahahaha, who is Allah? The bible never mentioned this name. The God of Abraham, isaac and Jacob. Or the God of Israel. I am that i am. Yahweh. Etc...not allen one of the 360 gods of Mecca. smiley
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2016
samted:

compared to the likes of sumerian and akkadian and mesopotamian, greek is a modern language. thats why i said "in a sense". learn to read and understand first before u reply

lo sun
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

lo sun

did u mean to say something friend?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

now youve gone to the Quran grin grin grin grin

Yes, because that is what you believe. Since the quran says Jesus is the Spirit of God, meaning He is God, why does it contradict itself that he is an ordinary prophet again.

Or do you want to argue ''Spirit of God'' is not God?

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2016
talkingtruth:

Yes, because that is what you believe. Since the quran says Jesus is the Spirit of God, meaning He is God, why does it contradict itself that he is an ordinary prophet again.

Or do you want to argue ''Spirit of God'' is not God?

We're not talking about what I believe we're talking about what you believe.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2016
samted:

means go sleep bro
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 52:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah and Salama bin Al-Akwa':
While we were in an army, Allah's Apostle came to us and said, "You have been allowed to do the Mut'a (marriage), so do it." Salama bin Al-Akwa' said: Allah's Apostle's said, "If a man and a woman agree (to marry temporarily), their marriage should last for three nights, and if they like to continue, they can do so; and if they want to separate, they can do so."

Bahhhaha...a prophet allowing couples to marry for just few days to satisfy their lust!... shocked

Islam is the worst religion on earth. How would the Holy God permit such a mess. What is the difference between temporary marriage and prostitution? allahh is the Devil allowing all kinds of sin to displease God.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2016
plappville:

Hahahahaha, who is Allah? The bible never mentioned this name. The God of Abraham, isaac and Jacob. Or the God of Israel. I am that i am. Yahweh. Etc...not allen one of the 360 gods of Mecca. smiley

bible did mention HIM.. just that the English and greek Bible changed Allah to their own suitable language so as to deceive you people.. go read Aramaic Bible or Hebrew.. and if you still don't believe... OYO lo wa
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

We're not talking about what I believe we're talking about what you believe.

I believe Jesus is God and your quran confirms it. If you don't believe it, it shows you don't believe all that is in your quran.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2016
samted:

means go sleep
talkingtruth:

Islam is the worst religion on earth. How would the Holy God permit such a mess. What is the difference between temporary marriage and prostitution? allahh is the Devil allowing all kinds of sin to displease God.

if you really got brains, you will know Allah can't permit such act.. all those chains of narration xef av never heard of it or see it.. it's probably another lie from Christian
samted:

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2016
talkingtruth:

I believe Jesus is God and your quran confirms it. If you don't believe it, it shows you don't believe all that is in your quran.

Even your bible doesn't say Jesus is god, let alone the Quran.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2016
talkingtruth:

show me Quran verse that confirms it
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:

bible did mention HIM.. just that the English and greek Bible changed Allah to their own suitable language so as to deceive you people.. go read Aramaic Bible or Hebrew.. and if you still don't believe... OYO lo wa

Do the Aramaic and Hebrew call God Allah? Is allah not an arabic word?

Why did you say allah is in the Bible? Did you find the activities of the arabs in the Bible?

You can just say anything.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by talkingtruth: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Even your bible doesn't say Jesus is god, let alone the Quran.

So am the one who wrote quran 19:17?

You don't believe your quran, how would you believe the Bible?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2016
talkingtruth:

So am the one who wrote quran 19:17?

You don't believe your quran, how would you believe the Bible?

And what does the quran 19:17 say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Which Name Will You Like Your Spouse To Call You ? / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death / Things You Didnt Know About The Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.