Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking (24012 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

The time has come brother, it is the age the prophet was afraid of. Theres nothing we can do about it, we can only pray that Allah guides them if he wills but confronting them is an exercise in futility.

Oh shut up. Allah couldn't even guide his apostle. Muhammed didn't know where he was going great after dead, was that a man who had guidance? Muhammed didn't know when demons were given him instructions. Does that sound like a man who had guidance? One time he was talking to Jibril, the next, he was talking to Malat, Allat and Uzza. He didn't know who was who. And you call him prophet of God. Common get out of here.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
analice107:

HahahahahaahhaHHa
These Muslims never cease to amaze me. When you come up with a question they can't answer, they scream recycling. This thread has never been opened since I joined Naira land, if it has, provide the link.
Even if it's recycled, you don't have to be tired of throwing more light on this things, so pls enough with the lies.

just stepped on gum! who spits gum on a red carpet?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

The time has come brother, it is the age the prophet was afraid of. Theres nothing we can do about it, we can only pray that Allah guides them if he wills but confronting them is an exercise in futility.

Oh shut up. Allah couldn't even guide his apostle. Muhammed didn't know where he was going after dead. was that a man who had guidance? Muhammed didn't know when demons were given him instructions. Does that sound like a man who had guidance? One time he was talking to Jibril, the next, he was talking to Malat, Allat and Uzza the demons daughters of allah . He didn't know who was who. And you call him prophet of God. Common get out of here.
Besides, the demon who spoke with mohammed never ever introduced itself as Jibril. Kadijat suggested it could be Angel Gabriel, the message bearer of the Christian God, the stupid Muhammed swallowed everything hook, line and sinker. I don't blame him, he was as daft as a bat. If he had any sense, he would ve gone to the scriptures to find out the modus operandi of Gabriel. Stupid ass.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
analice107:

Oh shut up. Allah couldn't even guide his apostle. Muhammed didn't know where he was going great after dead, was that a man who had guidance? Muhammed didn't know when demons were given him instructions. Does that sound like a man who had guidance? One time he was talking to Jibril, the next, he was talking to Malat, Allat and Uzza. He didn't know who was who. And you call him prophet of God. Common get out of here.

voldermorts nip.ple
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Jesus was a toilet wrecking hippie grin

Your god raped Mary and blamed it on a ghost!

Technically your Jesus was a basta.rd.
This has Tartar written all over it. Why are Hidding naw?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
analice107:

This has Tartar written all over it. Why are Hidding naw?

lool! youre new here arent you?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

loooooool! seems like someone belongs in an asylum. but scientifically speaking you do know if you have something in mind you dream about it right? who are these muslims by the way? heard of cat stevens?
Sorry dear, we are not the same. I serve a living God who still show and reveal himself to his people, but you on the other hand can't say the same about Allah.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

lool! youre new here arent you?
My newness is what is making you hide?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by DeathStroke007(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=41899908][/quote]

who is this.... by the way, the person you believe to be Jesus called God Allah.. am sure you don't know.. go read the bible written in Jesus language
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
analice107:

Sorry dear, we are not the same. I serve a living God who still show and reveal himself to his people, but you on the other hand can't say the same about Allah.

we are not the same and can never be, infidel. you worship a nicker shitter
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
analice107:

My newness is what is making you hide?

Buss bwoy head a dem gate daily Infront pastor, school pickney Try don't mek yuh luck guh run out When di demonz come out fi yuh soul weh di devil send fi Rafe a di worse ting yuh will. see Woii dem set duppy pon me. Buss shot inna head arrogantly, Fool...

if you dont know who i am, maybe your best course would be to thread lightly.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
DeathStroke007:

who is this.... by the way, the person you believe to be Jesus called God Allah.. am sure you don't know.. go read the bible written in Jesus language

Al taquiya nonsense, Jesus language is believed to be either aramaic or hebrew and God is called Yahweh in both languages. In the time of Jesus allah was not known. Allah was just one of 360 pagan idols in the kabbah and only began to gain prominence when mohamed twisted some biblical stories and put alllah as the main character to give allah some credibility, he then proceed to promote allah as 'God' through forceful conversion and shedding innocent blood.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

wtf is wrong with you? i checked this thread and i was happy no muslim was responding to these mad men, and now youve ruined it! are you new here? these guys dont have any sense of reason, once you start, they keep recycling and ducking. do yourself a favor and forget about them. God knows i tried my best, so have many others. seems theyve been drowned in the blood of paul and their one eyed god.

Quran 3:64
Yusuf Ali: Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

002:171
Yusuf Ali: "The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom."

Hahahahaha. ...... grin for your mind..... cheesy
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
malvisguy212:
So back to topic. Why did Allah stop communicating to muslims after the death of muhammed.

Since they can't answer. Lemme help them. Its Because allah never existed as a living God but an idol. He never spoke to his prophet never. An idol cannot talk. Muhammad copied biblical prophesy style and make it look like he had revelation. Many prophets before and after Muhammad did claimed to have come after Jesus. Muhammad is not the only one. Joseph Smith is one example.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
truthman2012:

Are you a muslim? If you are, read:

Quran 19:19] He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

That faultless son is Jesus.

Spotted ! !! kiss

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Annunaki:

Al taquiya nonsense, Jesus language is believed to be either aramaic or hebrew and God is called Yahweh in both languages. In the time of Jesus allah was not known. Allah was just one of 360 pagan idols in the kabbah and only began to gain prominence when mohamed twisted some biblical stories and put alllah as the main character to give allah some credibility, he then proceed to promote allah as 'God' through forceful conversion and shedding innocent blood.

You are on course bro.

3 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by plappville(f): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! You? Make me shiver? Loooooool! Youre at the bottom of the food chain, just ahead of jar jar Binks, but below Malvis! Where is the bellend anyway?

I thought you were blaming ur colleague for commenting here? See this abo.ki oo... shocked it seems you were waiting for one muslim to open road so you can come and show you are one army of allah. U know what it means to be an army of allah right? (Terrorist ). You have been doing that here instead of refuting the op.. cheesy
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by truthman2012(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
plappville:

Since they can't answer. Lemme help them. Its Because allah never existed as a living God but an idol. He never spoke to his prophet never. An idol cannot talk. Muhammad copied biblical prophesy style and make it look like he had revelation. Many prophets before and after Muhammad did claimed to have come after Jesus. Muhammad is not the only one. Joseph Smith is one example.

Jesus never told us a prophet was coming after him. Anybody, including Muhammad that came after Jesus is FALSE.

And this gospel of the kingdom
will be preached in the whole
world as a testimony to all
nations, and then the end will
come (Mat. 24:14).

It is the GOSPEL of Jesus God wants to be preached till the end of the world. Islam is not in God's plan of salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
plappville:

the character and lifestyle of muhammed STRONGLY indicate he is self proclaimed prophet, When muhammed wanted to marry aisha of 6years old,Again, Allah granted his wishes. When muhammed wanted to marry more than four wife, Allah granted his desire. When muhammed want to marry his adopted son wife, Allah granted his wishes, is this not strange ? David had intercourse with his soldier wife and God was furious with him, why will God encourage what he first condemned ? Satan is a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by oglalasioux(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
truthman2012:
Muhammad is the sole receiver of the quran, which is inconsistent with the earlier Scriptures before it. The quran has no confirmation by any other people, unlike the Bible in which God's words were testified to by different prophets. In fact Jesus Himself testified to the OT as God's words. How reasonable is it to believe the testimony of just one man?

Again, since Muhammad's death, allahh had withdrawn to his shell. No more words coming from him. Is he still alive?

Our own God keeps talking, He keeps doing wonders. We keep feeling His presence.

No God spoke to either Christians or Muslims. Both sides, and of course other religions, are sick fakes. Don't heat up the society by taking up swords for your fake beliefs. We've had enough from Shekau.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Annunaki(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
malvisguy212:
the character and lifestyle of muhammed STRONGLY indicate he is self proclaimed prophet, When muhammed wanted to marry aisha of 6years old,Again, Allah granted his wishes. When muhammed wanted to marry more than four wife, Allah granted his desire. When muhammed want to marry his adopted son wife, Allah granted his wishes, is this not strange ? David had intercourse with his soldier wife and God was furious with him, why will God encourage what he first condemned ? Satan is a liar.

Allah did not have a choice but to grant mohamed's lustful desires na! if not for mohamed, allah would have been forgotten along with it's other 360 pagan idols in the kabbah. Mohamed made allah what it is today grin
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by chikids(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lobolintin:
Dancing jagaband....,.

Make u ah take am easy oooooo
We be one oooo

The Christian God is not the same as the Muslim god. Every religion has a being/deity that they serve and worship. Islam is a deceit of the devil, the other day in Mecca, they went to stone devil their father and the devil-their father asked them "how dare you stone your father" and he took many of them with him to hell fire.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life; no body comes to the father except through Him- John 14:6

3 Likes

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by malvisguy212: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Annunaki:

Allah did not have a choice but to grant mohamed's lustful desires na! if not for mohamed, allah would have been forgotten along with it's other 360 pagan idols in the kabbah. Mohamed made allah what it is today grin
God bless you, we will continue to exposed the lies of satan by God Grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
plappville:

I thought you were blaming ur colleague for commenting here? See this abo.ki oo... shocked it seems you were waiting for one muslim to open road so you can come and show you are one army of allah. U know what it means to be an army of allah right? (Terrorist ). You have been doing that here instead of refuting the op.. cheesy

lol! oooh, you called me your friend again, oooh im so flattered, except i dont know what to call you, alobam? but like i said im glad you consider me as such. having a constructive conversation with you numheads is pointless,i realise i can shiit on your holy ghost whenever i please, no harm no foul. besides, ive been called worse here, im proud to be a terrorist. likkle fool
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
plappville:

Hahahahaha. ...... grin for your mind..... cheesy

interesting signature you have here. so you're sure jesus was dead for 3 days?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Buss bwoy head a dem gate daily Infront pastor, school pickney Try don't mek yuh luck guh run out When di demonz come out fi yuh soul weh di devil send fi Rafe a di worse ting yuh will. see Woii dem set duppy pon me. Buss shot inna head arrogantly, Fool...

if you dont know who i am, maybe your best course would be to thread lightly.
I don't make noise sir. Me tread carefully where you are? In the spiritual realm, you can't even venture were I am. No be mouth. You can't. Allah knows, that's why in the physical realm, he pushes u all to kill and destroy so that you'll be spiritual destitutes.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by analice107: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
plappville:

You forgot to add, that the catholic Pope helped him to plagiarize the Bible.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by advocates: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
truthman2012:

You pray for guidance, right?

Prayer is supposed to be a two-way communication. You ask and wait for answer, right?

Now, when you pray for guidance, then you wait for an answer. The question is: how do you receive an answer on your request for guidance since you cannot hear from allahh? Only Muhammad could hear from allahh through Jubril.

Again, the fact that you still pray for guidance shows quran and hadiths are not sufficient, you still need to communicate with your allahh for guidance, then why did you say islam has nothing left to hear from allahh?
You are a wise man with God's Spirit active in you. My amusement is: if the Quran is complete as they believe, then why bother praying in the first place? And if they said for guidance or for what ever reason as they alluded to, what medium exactly are they expected to get the answer since the known medium(Muhammed) is dead and buried?
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
DuchessLily:
Its true embarassed ....he lost his voice when Muhammed died cry cry

lipsrsealed

lol...get him strepsils!!
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2016
but really, why should i stick my ass in the air to worship a god? that's some unintelligent shii right there. looks more like slavery to me...where slaves bow down at the feet of their maters.

islam to me is just a movement that went viral and refused to stop. their fifteen minutes of fame finished and the assholes among them started killing and raping for more fame.

how can you say that you raped a woman because her dressing asked for it?? why were you looking at her in that way in the first place?
even their origins are fuzzy and not coordinated. i feel they just copied the bible and other religious books and manuscripts to make up their own book.
Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by advocates: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

My fart smells like chocolate.
All through history, evidently even since the inception of naira land, Christians being sure of their faith, have never ran away from any opposition. The many concocted lies here from Atheists and traditionalists with their vast knowledge in science, history and religion had failed repeatedly to twist what we believe because our conviction is not head or mind knowledge but from the spirit and that explain why we operate in the open, not in secrecy or asking for a special protection from the mods or seun himself.

I considered it an act of cowardice to ignore or call on other Muslims to ignore a post that obviously your involvement could shed a little light.

1 Like

Re: Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking by advocates: 12:26am On Jan 13, 2016
truthman2012:

So, you gamble in choosing a wife as you don't know the success until it is successful as you cannot receive guidance from your god.

It is only the islamic god that could talk to only Muhammad, he is so remote from the rest of you. Since Muhammad had died, he could no more speak. The Christians' God talks to us on regular basis. He talks to us by His Spirit. I have heard Him speak before and so He does to His true children.

Some years ago, I invited a pastor friend to a branch of the church I was presiding over. The Holy Spirit revealed to him about a sister who dreamt she died in the dream. The sister, a member of the church came out and was delivered from the demon of death. We serve a living God. But for muslims allahh had stopped speaking for more than 1400 years now. Is he still alive?

Knock out. In other word, Islam is a gamble since the only assurance is the aftermath of my decision. What a joke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir: Sultan Of Sokoto Declares September 1st Sallah Day / The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran / Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.