Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes (15093 Views)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+) / NOW - Where Are The Guys/babes That Live In Lekki/ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by LoveGuru1(m): 1:50am On Jun 17, 2009
Few guys are familiar of these amazingly effective tactics that can make just about any woman fall for you in a matter of moments, regardless of your own characteristics. Even if you are not the most attractive of people or don't have a lot of cash to flash around, these will still work wonders! Here are the three tactics towards guaranteed success with women,

How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes

Tactic #1: "Social Proof".  Women are basically programmed to like men who come across as popular, especially with other girls.

You have probably seen your married friends become more frequently hit on for example! If you can get across a sense of perceived popularity, you will quickly grab the attention of the woman you have got your eye on. It might not occur to many guys, but surrounding yourself with other women will help you to start to look popular.

Tactic #2: "Iron Inner Game". Confidence is another essential in the art of getting women. Women are very rarely the slightest bit interested in men who come across as insecure and have a lack of self confidence.

Being afraid of being rejected is something that you have to get over. This confidence can be faked to a degree and you will soon find your real confidence increasing rapidly.

Tactic #3: "I Don't Give A , ". What's more, you should NOT show an excessive degree of interest. Coming across as indifferent to the situation also helps to assure success.

No woman likes desperation and they can point it out a mile off. Not giving her the power of being able to reject you is the key here. Tease her and only look vaguely interested; make her attracted to you. Make her chase you. You shouldn't chase her.

This process of silent attraction is sure to work and you will soon make her want more and more. What could be better than having a woman come up to YOU? Make her do the work!

Tactic #4: "Hypnosis". Using a hypnotic seduction technique known as fractionation, master seducers have been making women fall in love very quickly (under 20 minutes from start until finish). This technique involves getting the woman to go through an emotional roller coaster, and in the process get her to get emotionally "involved" in you. Very effective technique indeed, but highly controversial at the same time.
wink
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by iice(f): 3:48am On Jun 17, 2009
Works prolly for 50%

1 Like

Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by TOYOSI20(f): 3:51am On Jun 17, 2009
Love Guru:

Tactic #4: "Hypnosis". Using a hypnotic seduction technique known as fractionation, master seducers have been making women fall in love very quickly (under 20 minutes from start until finish). This technique involves getting the woman to go through an emotional roller coaster, and in the process get her to get emotionally "involved" in you. Very effective technique indeed, but highly controversial at the same time.
wink

Now this is intresting. . . . . . cheesy smiley
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 17, 2009
Love Guru:

Few guys are familiar of these amazingly effective tactics that can make just about any woman fall for you in a matter of moments, regardless of your own characteristics. Even if you are not the most attractive of people or don't have a lot of cash to flash around, these will still work wonders! Here are the three tactics towards guaranteed success with women,

Tactic #1: "Social Proof".  Women are basically programmed to like men who come across as popular, especially with other girls.

You have probably seen your married friends become more frequently hit on for example! If you can get across a sense of perceived popularity, you will quickly grab the attention of the woman you have got your eye on. It might not occur to many guys, but surrounding yourself with other women will help you to start to look popular.

Say what?  ehrrrm nope.
I need my peace of mind. . . .can't have sasha calling at 5am and Abimbola calling at 5:05am.
Nah

Love Guru:

No woman likes desperation and they can point it out a mile off. Not giving her the power of being able to reject you is the key here. Tease her and only look vaguely interested; make her attracted to you. Make her chase you. You shouldn't chase her.
This process of silent attraction is sure to work and you will soon make her want more and more. What could be better than having a woman come up to YOU? Make her do the work!

Yes, you're right grin grin

Love Guru:

wink
Yea, don't count on that. I have Jesus grin
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 17, 2009
Love Guru:

You'll keep picking the wrong women . . .

Love Guru:

Tactic #2: "Iron Inner Game". Confidence is another essential in the art of getting women. Women are very rarely the slightest bit interested in men who come across as insecure and have a lack of self confidence.

Being afraid of being rejected is something that you have to get over. This confidence can be faked to a degree and you will soon find your real confidence increasing rapidly.

Excellent point. I use this tactic once in a while . . . let her know you are genuinely interested in her but make it absolutely clear to her that you are perfectly ok living without her. Being clingy is a turn off to women. Let her do some chasing . . .  wink

Love Guru:

Tactic #3: "I Don't Give A , ". What's more, you should NOT show an excessive degree of interest. Coming across as indifferent to the situation also helps to assure success.

Similar to tactic 2. Drop her a few messages (voicemails, texts, notes) here and there that tells her in unmistakable language what it is you want from her (not friendship pls!!!) but dont overdo it . . . let her wonder why you havent made an attempt to reach her in 2-3 days. Again dont fall incommunicado expecting her to reach out to you first. She wont.

Love Guru:

wink

cheesy cheesy grin God help you on this one o.
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by OgidiBoy(m): 3:58am On Jun 17, 2009
I may have to use all that to see if I can finally get FL Gators to fall for me.
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 17, 2009
My dear, don't waste your time.
Number 4 dey scare me sef
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by OgidiBoy(m): 4:20am On Jun 17, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 17, 2009
lol
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by biola44: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2009
ow come number money is missing? grin
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2009
biola44:

ow come number money is missing? grin
I wonder o.
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by biola44: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2009
dhtml:

I wonder o.
@ least no one can tell me money aint attracting em, grin
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Hollysmile: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2009
Nnaa mehn, Guys dey suffer!
All these just to get one ye-ye chic wey im no go fit weigh her love for him, unless when measured on de scale of time.
Gawd help up shaa!
Lawd i thank u 4my signature. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by biola44: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2009
Amen! grin
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by smooooooth: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2009
you dnt need those tips man!

you need money, plenty of it.
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by chukz4real(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2009
God forbit I go after women instead of women comin after me. Biola what do u think? Its high time women start comin after men. Afterall the scripture said that is coming when more 4 women will cling onto a man just to bear his name. Waitin for dat time sha!

But what of those of you that currently has 5 wives; eg dhtml?
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by iice(f): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2009
biola44:

@ least no one can tell me money aint attracting em, grin

I can tongue
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2009
chukz4real:

God forbit I go after women instead of women comin after me. Biola what do u think? Its high time women start comin after men. Afterall the scripture said that is coming when more 4 women will cling onto a man just to bear his name. Waitin for dat time sha!

But what of those of you that currently has 5 wives; eg dhtml?
Errm, you must be counting my EXs, it is only pat for now. . .
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Omolola1(f): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2009
@ poster

all those one you are saying na story, belive me money can do d trick wink to some girls o grin not all smiley
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Gentlelady(f): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2009
Nice write up!  You forgot to include tactic #5:  Have loads of money to spend!
Meanwhile I await the success stories!

@dhtml; I am happy for you & your Pat o!
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2009
@poster Are you talking of just flirting wit them or really doing sumtin. You know what i mean. Because while these tactics might get you close enough you'll need more to get the kokolet to comply. And for the majority its money. So guy in case your pocket is empty just they blow whistle.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by declem(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2009
guy,99percent of girls are after money.so dont waste ur time scoping them.there is nt true luv now.with ur money u can get anything.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by chukz4real(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
@dthml, that is good news oooooooooo. So U and Pat alone uh? This calls for thanksgivin then grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by funnypal(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
sure its gonna work? cos if not,i'll ratherrrrrr
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by Romeo4real(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2009
@LoveGuru - I have to say ur quite right. Those techniques outlined above have alwasy been the foundation of all my experiences with women, i just never knew how to articulate them into words.

You did miss one important one though - Treat them well, very well, but also be very firm in ur admonishment if they offend you. Come down hard and make it clear that no nonsense will be tolerated. Have a ZERO tolerance policy on ur issues of principles - mean what u say, and say what u mean, but when the opportunity arises to treat her nice, make sure you spare no effort.

This polar opposites of behaviour works wonders.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by NdTheophilus(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
;Doh! no! I surport u shall, only 2 get chicks way full every were will courst me all dis tym i cn't ooo! Guys jst b ordible and mind ur wrk dnt play or drink around b honest stay 4 ur domourt wonan go dey 5n u cum oh! no! I surport u shall, only 2 get chicks way full every were will courst me all dis tym i cn't ooo! Guys jst b ordible and mind ur wrk dnt play or drink around b honest stay 4 ur domourt wonan go dey 5n u cum oh! no! I surport u shall, only 2 get chicks way full every were will courst me all dis tym i cn't ooo! Guys jst b ordible and mind ur wrk dnt play or drink around b honest stay 4 ur domourt wonan go dey 5n u cum
Re: Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes by olumoralistus: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Finally there is a cure for herpes and Dr Kham herbal medicine is the cure for herpes. I saw a post in a health forum on how she was cured from herpes with the use of Dr Kham herbs and she also wrote Dr Kham cure all kind of deadly diseases and virus including Herpes, HIV, ALS, HPV, HSV1&2, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Diabetes, Vaginal infection. At first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try because i was desperate to get cured from herpes and i contacted this herbal Doctor on email she provided on the comment and explain my problem to him and he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal medicine for me which he did and he sent it to me through UPS service, when i receive this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, after taken the medicine as instructed, i went for check up and the result was Negative and i went to two other clinic to retested and the result was still Negative and all the symptoms of herpes where gone from my body and my doctor confirm with me that am free from herpes, I am now free from Herpes. You can contact Dr Kham on his email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or you can call and WhatsApp him on +2348159922297. All thanks to Dr Kham for what he has just done for me and I will continue to share this great testimony on every platform so we can join hands to eradicate these diseases and viruses out of this world.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend! / Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland / A Place For Thirty-Somethings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.