Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother (12379 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / 10 Wonderful Reasons 2 Be Grateful 2 Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by ikbnice(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2016
[b]1. Your mother carried you for 9 months and sometimes even more ,bearing
pain upon pain.

2. During this time, she could not eat because of you! She could not sleep because of you!

3. When you were an infant, she spent every minute of her life looking after you!

4. She only slept when you slept, She only ate
after you had eaten!

5. She was patient and loved you even when you cried all night and when you cried all day !

6. She taught you how to walk, how to speak, how to eat, she
taught you how to live!

7. When you fall ill, she was the first to be up, carrying you and looking upon you with her heart!

8. She always cooks and prepared food for you !

9. She buys you whatever you ask for !

10. She loves you unconditionally !

These are just a few things that our Mothers do
for us; they do so much more of which we do not know about. However, one thing that your
Mother does for you, that nobody else in the world does, is that she worries about you from the bottom of
her Heart
.[/b]

cc lalasticlala

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by echelons(m): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Mum is everything

7 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by whitestar01(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2016
After all these some cowards will still panel beat their mama to pulp. Lord forgive them

6 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by ikbnice(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2016
echelons:
Mum is everything
They are irreplaceable.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by amnesty7: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2016
The list is actually endless. May God bless our mothers.

22 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by Aremu01(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm Interesting, kinda disagree with some of your points though. Anyway u tried

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by absoluteSuccess: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2016
yes,thanks to my mum.
And thanks to my dad too.
Together they made me happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by ikbnice(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2016
amnesty7:
The list is actually endless. May God bless our mothers.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by ikbnice(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Aremu01:
Hmmm
Interesting, kinda disagree with some of your points though.
Anyway u tried
The list may be slightly different with someone else but these are the commonest to them all.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by ikbnice(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
yes,thanks to my mum.
And thanks to my dad too.
Together they made me happened.
you're right

1 Like

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by Aremu01(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2016
ikbnice:
The list may be slightly different with someone else but these are the commonest to them all.
Everything you posted up there is actually correct
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by ikbnice(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2016
whitestar01:
After all these some cowards will still panel beat their mama to pulp. Lord forgive them
...for they dont know what they are doing. No matter how wicked a mum is, you can't get another.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by SenJoe(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2016
My Mama told me back then.........Son, you will be somebody. God bless my Mama

4 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by absoluteSuccess: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2016
ikbnice:
you're right
we always do partial when it comes to our preferences.
the parents claims they loved us children equally,
so we must likewise.
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by ikbnice(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2016
SenJoe:
My Mama told me back then.........Son, you will be somebody. God bless my Mama
she trusts you will.
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2016
If she knows she can't bear the pain why f#ck and give birth, na to born ? abi make pikin nor hustle kill he himself. Stop singing this song

Before you attack me biko, I love my lovely Mom so dearly so my Dad and will do everything to appreciate them. just that you people should stop singing this song , they were aware of these facts, just as I am before I give birth. OK?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by ikbnice(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
If she knows she can't bear the pain why f#ck and give birth, na to born ? abi make pikin nor hustle kill he himself. Stop singing this song

Before you attack me biko, I love my lovely Mom so dearly so my Dad and will do everything to appreciate them. just that you people should stop singing this song , they were aware of these facts, just as I am before I give birth. OK?
She bears the pain happily. If not, she should have transferred the pain to aggression on her child.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by adebayo201: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Sweet mama

3 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by ModiKen(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
No! I disagree with No. 9 point.

My mama no buy me everytin wey I like and sometimes it was for my own good.

As for the rest points, valid!

I love my mama pieces!

Sweet mummy, thank you for bearing with my craziness while growing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by mrmik1: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
9ice one
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
I have uncountable reasons to be
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by robinicule(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
if you don't believe angels exist, you obviously havn't met my mom, that woman is one of a kind.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by 360ng: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2016
My mum My Life
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by Spark5(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2016
For the records, I've got the best mother in the whole wide world.
Anybody here has any reasons to think otherwise? Let me hear you out then.
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by Dani4tech(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2016
Just 10? I've g0t over 10million+ reas0ns and still c0unting...My w0man My everything cool
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by ikedi94(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2016
i've got d best mum.. Likewise u guys

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by Timoleon(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Tor... save this thread for all those babies found in nylon bags, road sides, uncompleted buildings....lets see how grateful dey can be.
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by 4four(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2016
whitestar01:
Lord 4give waitin ?? God do not 4give such sin, except dt mother 4give he or she first. ........,WELL MY OWN MUM OF BLESS MEMORY WAS MY MINI god.............
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by busybeei5(f): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Dear Mum
wonderful is what you are to me kiss

1 Like

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by eagleonearth(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2016
I fought back tears as I reminisced about so many risks she took 4 me and my siblings. I owe her. So many tinz I can't just start recounting here. Lord! Pls keep her hale and hearty so she can carry my biurifl babies, enjoy my exotic residence, drive a befitting car and enjoy well b4 crossing over to d great beyond. This is d only way I wl be satisfied.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding / Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? / My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.