Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions (5303 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / My Present Family Dilemma,,,please I Need Opinions / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
I need your opinions. I and my husband had a huge quarrel days back where we both exchanged words and spoke nasty at each other. However, he went as far as calling me a wh*re. Nobody in this life has ever called me such a derogatory word before. I’m highly offended but I’m not hurt. He also went as far as saying that I don’t know how to have sex and that I’m terrible in bed. Im so pissed off that I have lost all interest in having sex with this man for now. This is a man that can barely stand me riding him because he can hardly last 6 mins. I have never reached orgasm with him yet I have always made it a point of duty to never let that distract me. I want to know if I am over reacting by staying away from him and what do you all think of his actions towards me as I see this issue as something that will linger on for a while because I’m finding it hard to forgive him and I’m seriously thinking about constantly cheating on him now that he has called me a who*re

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by amtaken(f): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2016
My training has made me to always wanna hear from the other side.

I know your husband cannot come here to state his own case but you should at least tell us the names you called him also.

Am glad you said the truth albeit partially when you said that both of you used nasty words on each other.

It is very wrong of him to call you a prostitute but what did you call him? Who knows if you used his inability to satisfy you in bed to diss him.

When he said you couldn't satisfy him in bed, you should have known he was only saying that to spite you.

He knew deep down in his heart that he was the one with such a problem. He probably didn't want you to tell him that first, so he had to quickly say it to you as a form of pre defence.

Both of you have wronged each other.

It's not the kind of fight you settle by just having sex.

You need to sit down with your husband and tell him calmly how deeply sorry you are for the nasty words you used on him, and how deeply aggrieved you are about the ones he used on you. He needs to apologise to you too. I bet he will, because men cannot withstand the heat of spousal conflicts for long (except irresponsible men who have concubines outside).

You both also need to address the cause of the fight.

Why did you fight that way in the first place?

What is the root cause of the fight?

Whatever it is must be resolved to avoid future repeat of the ugly fight.

You should forgive your husband ok.

Don't stop making good love to him or do you want him to start paying for sex outside? You know the type of girls that sell sex, you don't want your hubby to mess with them, do you?

Finally pray for God's love and unity in your home. Build your home and be submissive to him like the Bible commanded us to.

It is well.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by donTbone(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2016
angry
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Eesha: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Why he called u those names is the same reason you are telling the world that
Glamdiva:
a man that can barely stand me riding him because he can hardly last 6 mins.
C'MON!!! undecided

It seems both of you lack respect for each other. A couple should not haul foul words at each other...or even if, some words are off limit.

First you need to communicate better because you have kept the fact that you are barely sexually satisfied from him, so do not find it unacceptable that he has a few secrets too.

Y'all need to apologize to each other. Be a better person by making the first move and treat him as a soul mate should be treated. I ain't here to blame one party. Its both your fault wink

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Don't do that please. It's marriage not relationship where u can easily walk out. Just breath, breath and relax. Talk to him and the effect the word have on u. Communication, dats d key. God bless ur home sis

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by 7footre(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2016
You are only telling us the ones he said. What about the ones you said?
His choice of words were really extreme and hurtful but shouldn't lead to you having extra marital affairs... talk to him when you both have cooled off and tell him how much you hurt from his words

Marriage no easy lass lass o! cry

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Juxtified(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2016
No offence OP, but u actually sound like a wh*re

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Godmother(f): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Your husband went too far calling you a wh.ore. No matter how angry people are they should always control their words cos this is something you can never undo. Guess he just wanted to hit below the belt. Anyways, I know you are hurt by his words, but please don't start cheating; you'd only be affirming that name by sleeping around.

By all means, stay away from him until you are calm and then make him know how offensive his words were to you (he shud already sha.)

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Solowande(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2016
invite him over to nairaland so dat we can hear his own side of the story.
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Glamdiva:
I need your opinions. I and my husband had a huge quarrel days back where we both exchanged words and spoke nasty at each other. However, he went as far as calling me a wh*re. Nobody in this life has ever called me such a derogatory word before. I’m highly offended but I’m not hurt. He also went as far as saying that I don’t know how to have sex and that I’m terrible in bed. Im so pissed off that I have lost all interest in having sex with this man for now. This is a man that can barely stand me riding him because he can hardly last 6 mins. I have never reached orgasm with him yet I have always made it a point of duty to never let that distract me. I want to know if I am over reacting by staying away from him and what do you all think of his actions towards me as I see this issue as something that will linger on for a while because I’m finding it hard to forgive him and I’m seriously thinking about constantly cheating on him now that he has called me a who*re
Man is known to reveal truth in most time of anger. There's something you're not telling us; No.man calls his own wife a LovePeddler for no reason as you have acclaimed. Until I hear your husband's story you remain a good for nothing wife who thinks its her husband's job to fix the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Behira(f): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Ride on bae am solidly bhind ya kiss
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by psucc(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Is (s)he your gay husband suspecting out of 'extramarital' affairs?
The solution to your problem lies in you. Decide to make or mar it.
My ten pence.
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by bronzegoddess(f): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
U and ur husband are funny.

U have never had and orgasm ahahahahahahahahahahah

He doesn't last more than 6minutes ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by lilmax(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Tell him he can hardly last for 6mins grin grin and you will see the outcome
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
I dey come
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by olumide81(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Situations like this only gives you the opportunity to know each other well, seize it to know where to address as couple (SWOT analysis) and have a lovely home. don't make something out of this.
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by correctyourself(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2016
amtaken:

I know your husband cannot come here to state his own case but you should at least tell us the names you called him also.

Am glad you said the truth albeit partially when you said that both of you used nasty words on each other.

It is very wrong of him to call you a prostitute but what did you call him? Who knows if you used his inability to satisfy you in bed to diss him.

When he said you couldn't satisfy him in bed, you should have known he was only saying that to spite you.

He knew deep down in his heart that he was the one with such a problem. He probably didn't want you to tell him that first, so he had to quickly say it to you as a form of pre defence.

You need to sit down with your husband and tell him calmly how deeply sorry you are for the nasty words you used on him, and how deeply aggrieved you are about the ones he used on you. He needs to apologise to you too. I bet he will, because men cannot withstand the heat of spousal fights for long (except irresponsible men who have concubines outside).

Whatever it is must be resolved to avoid future reputation(s) of the ugly fight.

Don't stop making good love to him or do you want him to start paying for sex outside? You know the type of girls that sell sex, you don't want your hubby to mess with them, do you?

Finally pray for God's love and unity in your home. Build your home and be submissive to him like the Bible commanded us to.

It is well.

Nice one, and it shows how matured and Godly you are!

Op, please follow the advice of whom I quoted.

God bless.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by StefanSalvatore: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
If we dnt know y u guys quarelled in d first place, we cnt gv any advice

This sounds lyk a normal couple fyt, u 2 should reason 2geda n solve ur problems
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by herboshedhe(f): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2016
amtaken:

You need to sit down with your husband and tell him calmly how deeply sorry you are for the nasty words you used on him, and how deeply aggrieved you are about the ones he used on you. He needs to apologise to you too. I bet he will, because men cannot withstand the heat of spousal fights for long (except irresponsible men who have concubines outside).

Whatever it is must be resolved to avoid future reputation(s) of the ugly fight.

It is well.

What a virtuous woman you are
Your hubby is blessed in and out...More grease to your elbow

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by PresVA: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm, the single thought of cheating on him says a lot about you!

You have to forgive because he probably said those words out of anger and you said words to him too..

Sit down, talk, apologise, forgive and resolve the issue... Don't let a single fight scatter your marriage. . Also, both of you should try and improve where needed.

That said, people should mind what they say because words spoken cannot be taken back!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by peedeeasobie(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2016
which names did you call him?

You people exchanged words...

what were the words you used on him, you only said the one he called you... which one did you say to him?

If you can tell us that he doesn't last 6mins, you must have said the same thing to him...
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Montaque(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Op. I recommend for u "making marriage work" by Joyce meyer.
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by smartigo: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2016
@OP. Anger is destructive and in the heat of it we say very terrible thing just to spite each other. However, it also reveals the hidden impression we hold of each other. You can't say nasty things to your hubby and expect nicer words.

My questions: why are u so hurt about that word. Is it a reminder of ur past nobody knows or the word just disgusts u?

Don't you think he too might have been hurt by what you said? His account is needed here too.

What led to the quarrel?

My advice: you should rather discuss this with him and both of you should forgive each other. But understand that forgiveness is needed to initiate this discussion.
Lastly, learn to tame your tongue when he can't. This will make him look stupid and place you in a position to lead.
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by ikubch(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2016
Glamdiva:
Funny, calls you wh.ore and yet claims you are not good in bed. He was just being childish. Both your problems are quite easy to solve. You want orgasm and he wants responsive action from him. Ask him to get the local aphrodisiac by the bedside, those ones prepared in bottles with alcohol and ask hm to buy blue x-rated film of his choice. Get the kids away from the house. That is the GAME.
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by bjcole(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Glamdiva:
If you want to hear the truth, both of you are wrong and the your statements does not speak good of you. If your marriage is not found on premises of God defined principles, you are bound to have these problems. That word he called you and what you describe later in your post does not describe your home as Godly. Seek a godly home and reap the benefits there off.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2016
I'm shocked by what you wrote about your husband. Who needs an enemy when you got a spouse. We didn't need to know his magic stroke number (6mins). He called you a hoe in private. You did this in public undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Glamdiva:
[s]I need your opinions. I and my husband had a huge quarrel days back where we both exchanged words and spoke nasty at each other. However, he went as far as calling me a wh*re. Nobody in this life has ever called me such a derogatory word before. I’m highly offended but I’m not hurt. He also went as far as saying that I don’t know how to have sex and that I’m terrible in bed. Im so pissed off that I have lost all interest in having sex with this man for now.[/s] [size=14pt]This is a man that can barely stand me riding him because he can hardly last 6 mins. I have never reached orgasm with him yet I have always made it a point of duty to never let that distract me.[/size][s] I want to know if I am over reacting by staying away from him and what do you all think of his actions towards me as I see this issue as something that will linger on for a while because I’m finding it hard to forgive him and I’m seriously thinking about constantly cheating on him now that he has called me a who*re[/s]

With regard to intravaginal ejaculation latency time, men typically reach orgasm 5–7 minutes after the start of penile-vaginal intercourse, taking into account their desires and those of their partners, but 10 minutes is also a common intravaginal ejaculation latency time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ejaculation

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by dangotesmummy: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
This matter is funny and amusing. Infact I don't know what to say grin

Kanwuliajara come and put mouth o grin
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Richy4(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dear Madam!!! You should have known by now that whoever that is having a heated argument was to hit where it pained the most.....

when you guys got to the climax of the argument, whoever got the upper hand on the argument, shuts the whole thing down.... wink
In this case your husband won because he shot it where it pained so much and you are now nursing the bruises ....
in most cases, women gets the upper hand whenever husband and wife engage on a "hidden fellowship" and when some men cannot match their wife word for word, they starts beating her up.........

It is a misunderstanding between man and wife... it is not a new thing. all you need to do is to continue with whatever commitment you do in your family/ all the chores etc... be extra sweet to your family.... and dress nicely at home but have 3weeks bedroom strike.... let him beg you.. Immediately he begged, just forgive him.... and make it up in the bedroom...(but you can call off the strike if he plead before the 3weeks expires)

If you do not forgive, you are pushing him in an open arm of another woman..... It is just a quarrel.... the ability to reconcile is what makes a perfect relationship. the strike just to do the usual "shakara" that ladies does to regain their pride and dignity. do not do it for long please...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by BluStreak(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Glamdiva:

Madam goody-two-shoes, if cheating is the only way you know to solve your marital issues, then go ahead and cheat. For you to even think of cheating on him constantly is an indication you already have a ready collaborator in the waiting. I pity some of the marriages of today - nothing but just marriages of convenience. I gotta marry because all my friends are married. Mcheeeeeeeeeew undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
If you not who re, Make your mind thrash the word "who re" and let it pass, your hubby wasn't in right state of mind when he said that, you both were actually flipping out and got caught up In the heat of the moment and when that happens, people tends to say what they would later regret they said.

Solution

Get to speak with your hubby because greatest battle won was never won by fighting but words, Dialogue brings about understand, comprehension and reconciliation. End of story.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by crackhaus: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
amtaken:

It is well.

Did anyone still need to type after reading this...

Nice..very nice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We All Went Through This Stage In Life ( Pic ) / Child Adoption - The Nigerian Factor / Boarding School Or Day School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.