Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. (51240 Views)

Egusi With Okporoko (stock Fish) Soup / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by minwafor: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Haha, I have seen it too in a stock fish I bought some years ago. That's why we need to wash and check the mouth of stockfish before cooking it.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by slowice(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Op dem born you today? Abi na your first time to eat stock fish.....this one na fish hook wey dem use catch the fish....is almost normal to find these in stock fish head....some head get more than one sef....that why you shld ask d seller to saw it open for you cos in d process it ll be seen n removed.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by callherspices(f): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Goahead:
lolz... I'm not a farmer bro.
But o ma n fa'gbo abi kanaku cheesy cheesy
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Bobnotrouble: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm...
The hook was stucked in the Stock-fish's head.
But Daddy must chew the fish b4 swallow.
No way he could swallow the hook.
No pix of the Poundo and Egusi sha.
it's okay.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Kgdavid(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
your sister needs to be probed o!!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Goridoe(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Etizz:
No doubt it's true...

lol cheesy .. how sure are you? not only if u are the fisherman in this case undecided
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
I guess it's the hook used to catch the fish. We need to be more careful,especially those of us that cook regularly.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
@OP thank God for saving your dad, its a miracle go and testify! your hand tho! this is the kind of HAND every employer should CRAVE for in job interviews.

BONUS: such HAND can be very useful and come in handy in situations that may require self defence. a slap delivered from OP's hand can make an individual to speak in diverse tongues.

1 Like

Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by EstarKeys(f): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Goahead:
What a great testimony!

So during the festive seasons, my married sister came to our house with egusi soup and pounded yam... On eating the food, my father found this giant hook stuck inside the fish's head.

who knows what would have being the fate of my daddy if he had eaten this dead trap

Laslaticlala, Ishilove.... come and see monster Norwegian hook.
haaaaaa!! Naija ehh! Una too de fear.that is just a hook from the fishing line used in fish farming.relax o
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Goahead(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
FxDuke:
@OP thank God for saving your dad, its a miracle go and testify! your hand tho! this is the kind of HAND every employer should CRAVE for in job interviews.

BONUS: such HAND can be very useful and come in handy in situations that may require self defence. a slap delivered from OP's hand can make an individual to speak in diverse tongues.
LMAO, what a complimentary remark!...grin Thanks
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by symbianDON(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
you see!!! angry angry that's why children should not eat stockfish....just imagine say na small child chop dat okporoko grin na different story we for de hear now. op na old man experience your papa take chew that hook comot for the fish head o tongue

1 Like

Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by FlySly05: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
In other words your sister tried to murder your father ? This needs to be investigated for possible homicide....call in the FBI angry angry
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by oz4real83(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin ;DThat is an "enemy's" handiwork. Your papa na fish? Why would somebody want to use stockfish as a bait on a hook to catch him? Thank God for dodging it ooooo! No be insult o! Na joke!!!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by tuna4servi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
I blive is d hook
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by afroxyz: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
teebaxy:
Then the fish might have swallowed this in the ocean. Has nothing to do with ur father...ur father couldnt have swallow the head of a fish without chewinging it ...lets be positive in this part of the world for once. Everything na winch to winch hunting.

Thank you jare. Its impossible for one to swallow that hook. Its impossible for the father to gulp the head of the fish. We should stop interpreting phenomena in supernatural terms. What type of poverty and shallow thinking has got us to this level?
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by umoslink(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
I have also experience such in One Rivers state were I went to eat in one of the restaurant. God saves my life that day, I brought out a hook from the plate of soup initially I thought it was a fish bone almost about to put it in my mouth wen I observed it is not fish bone, immediately I call the madam in charge of the restaurant and show it to her......she gapped it from me and pleaded me not to allowed others customer to know that exactly what is going on that this might come from the stuck fish that is inside the soup. That if this is expose it will cause potential damage to her business.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Etizz: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Goridoe:

lol cheesy .. how sure are you? not only if u are the fisherman in this case undecided

Lol..... Now u are doubting me right...

Of course, I can see stains of egusi soup on d hook na.....

1 Like

Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nickymezor(f): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
Thank God for your daddy's life.
I've something similar to this before .
You need to clean up the stock fish head before co5oking embarassed
Well said... it appears she didnt clean it up well... its nt a new tin to see such hooks sef
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Goahead:
What a great testimony!

So during the festive seasons, my married sister came to our house with egusi soup and pounded yam... On eating the food, my father found this giant hook stuck inside the fish's head.

who knows what would have being the fate of my daddy if he had eaten this dead trap

Get your father to arrest your sister, torture her and get her interrogated.
She has a bone to pick with your father(sorry I should have said, she has a hook to pick with your father)!!!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Lexusgs430: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
njays24:
I guess it's the hook used to catch the fish. We need to be more careful,especially those of us that cook regularly.

Which us cook regularly? How good a cook are you? Abi nah indomie and boiled egg u sabi?
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Olypeppy(f): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
this is the fault of whosoever prepared the food..she is not supposed to put the stock fish without cutting it into a least two parts or more.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by greall12(m): 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na the head sweat pass. grin grin

author=kennyman2000 post=41779020]Hmmmmm.... Na to dey ask Iya tunde make she dey comot the fish head sure pass now ooo[/quote]
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Daminaj1(f): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thank God it is your sister not your sister inlaw.
Otherwise no be how we dey talk am so embarassed
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by titoetal(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Goahead:
Whao, I wasn't expecting apology... Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks too dear, It's okay. Cheers!!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by enoqueen: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na girl them born follow the Op.

grin
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Goahead:
What a great testimony!

there is nothing like testimony. I have seen more than 20 times. Every body know he/she have to wash stock fish very well. open everything open-able before cooking.

The person that cooked the food should be ashamed for not washing the fish properly. no offense.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nicepoker(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hook for catching stock Fish.
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Which us cook regularly? How good a cook are you? Abi nah indomie and boiled egg u sabi?
You're very stupid to opening your mouth gbaga because you want to talk. Do you think its only you indomie generation little teenagers that comment n nairaland? I'm happily married with kids! Omo lasan ikeji aja
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You are very Stu.pi.d for opening your sill.y mouth to quote me blindly all because you want to answer "present sir" on this forum. You think it's only you indomie generation teenagers that comment on nairaland? I'm married and feeding people of your age with good food. Omo lasan ikeji aja
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Lexusgs430: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
njays24:
You're very stupid to opening your mouth gbaga because you want to talk. Do you think its only you indomie generation little teenagers that comment n nairaland? I'm happily married with kids! Omo lasan ikeji aja

Very silly market woman, your best form of conversation is insults. Go face your unlucky husband and remember to teach your kids manners !!
Re: What My Daddy Found Inside Stock Fish's Head. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Very silly market woman, your best form of conversation is insults. Go face your unlucky husband and remember to teach your kids manners !!
Your mother thought you manners and you open your septic tank mouth to talk any how? Omo ale jati jati

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Bread I Bought For N1400 / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) / How Many Of These Fruits Have You Eaten? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.