Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. (16707 Views)

Armed Robbers Neutralized After Engaging Soldiers In Gun Battle In Oyo. Photos / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2016
My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba.
Was in Aba for a visit, had to stop by to get some fruits. Was making my picks when someone tapped me from behind that they are calling me(had my earpiece on). Was like, ah ah, which people? With the look on my face, saw one military man jogging towards me.
"You pretended not have heard us calling", he fiercely said.
With a stern look, I was like "No, I hv my earpiece on".
He raised his hand to slap me which I seized on air. He now tried to slid me down, i had to jump in defence. (All well, I'm a martial art-kick boxer back then in University days-NUGA games)
So you're proving stubborn abi? He had to signal his colleagues, who with beating dragged me to there barrack.
You need see beating. That I must go down on my knees. With all the slide kicks and punches on my face. They tagged me a cultist, that they know that after this I'll come for a revenge (pointing there Ak47 on my face). That they see that all these beating doesn't enter.(coking the gun o) That guess this will. I had to kneel. That was when the real beating and torture started. That I must provide my cult members. (Have also learnt that silent is also a language and that if you must talk, talk to a legal practitioner. Do not beg or argue with any force man-my coach advice).
They carried me to their slump pool and asked me to do tunnel crawl x7 to and fro. Scooped the water with bucket, poured it on my face-head to toe, was lying down facing heaven. They held my hands and legs and used the slump water on me x7.
They took me to their detention room and detained me for 1hr.
On seeing that I ain't saying nothing. They saw my UNN alumni ID from my wallet and said even at that, we still engage in high way robbery. But you're strong shaa, why not join the military? They said.
My mind was to leave that premises, I couldn't hear with my ears anymore. Buh didn't sustain any facial injury( yea, I'm used to punches)
They released me, telling me to come by if anyone should find my trouble. I giggled.
I was messed up, buh with help of good Samaritans, had to wash and change my wears.

If you doubt this, come to flyover Aba, ask of rock oil filling station.
That's there barrack. They sell fruits opposite.
What was my crime? I trespassed out of ignorance.
I remembered this incident because of some thread here on NL about people becoming victims with force men.
I would have joined military for revenge, but isn't worth it.
Lessons:
1. Do not argue a man with gun.
2. Do not play arrogant with force men
3. Keep your cool when stopped, explain to them with jovial tune, ask them about work...just be friendly. If you're stoped for long, ask them if they're detaining you or you should go? If detained, what's your offence?
Call and speak to your lawyer.
4. No force man will arrest you if you're clean. Follow them and demand for lawyer. Not by Macho.
5. Force men are your friends, if only you know your rights.

cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

15 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Lovexme(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Things that will never happen in a civilized society.

FTC and my account balance still hasn't increased.

7 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pics or u never stated how you trespassed. Sorry sha

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by slim19(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Captain1Nigeria(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Omo hardluck its not easy to hear such beating n sametime to browse on nairaland respect to u,unfortunate u committed an offence for them to carry u to barrack,soldiers are not that wicked the way civilians reason n have that perception of them.
if u didn't committed any offence no soldier will punish u just like that excepted u committed.eg on nairaland we have mods,no mods will ban u just like that excepted u committed an offence on nairaland.
If a soldier stop u as the op said keep ur cool and be respectful in your conversation n body language bt if want to proof that u know your rights n know soldier work pass the soldier then u go see otherwise and trust me no lawyer can save u.

3 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by popcykaylah(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
soldiers?? i dont even go near them..unless i ready to see my ancestors cheesy
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmm oga o... But that's rubbish you know? Naija still has a long way to go..

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by ikombe: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
For you to have written this topic means they didnt touch u grin

cause if dem touch you my guy your hands no go fit write anything grin

the fear of any man on d kaki uniform is d begining fo wisdom grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Interesting15: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
So I've realized that one huge difference between the Nigerian Army and the American Army is that the later consist of people who have the love of the country, as well as the profession at heart. While the former is made up of funny people who joined, either due to lack of job in the country, or with the absurd mindset (and intention) of using the uniform as a tool of forced respect and intimidation.

Mind you, do you know that the army are now collecting money from those touts at the bus stops?

Seriously, something need to be done in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Chykeboss(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dis ain't an ugly experience.. u trespassed and u still dey claim Bruce Lee..OK

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by saintkel(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
The summary of ur lesson got me lafing.... Do not argue with d man with gun
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Sijo01(f): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
No pictures to back up your points? . . . .
Sorry about the free beating g though.
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by drmikeadams(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba.
Was in Aba for a visit, had to stop by to get some fruits. Was making my picks when someone tapped me from behind that they are calling me(had my earpiece on). Was like, ah ah, which people? With the look on my face, saw one military man jogging towards me.
"You pretended not have heard us calling", he fiercely said.
With a stern look, I was like "No, I hv my earpiece on".
He raised his hand to slap me which I seized on air. He now tried to slid me down, i had to jump in defence. (All well, I'm a martial art-kick boxer back then in University days-NUGA games)
So you're proving stubborn abi? He had to signal his colleagues, who with beating dragged me to there barrack.
You need see beating. That I must go down on my knees. With all the slide kicks and punches on my face. They tagged me a cultist, that they know that after this I'll come for a revenge (pointing there Ak47 on my face). That they see that all these beating doesn't enter.(coking the gun o) That guess this will. I had to kneel. That was when the real beating and torture started. That I must provide my cult members. (Have also learnt that silent is also a language and that if you must talk, talk to a legal practitioner. Do not beg or argue with any force man-my coach advice).
They carried me to their slump pool and asked me to do tunnel crawl x7 to and fro. Scooped the water with bucket, poured it on my face-head to toe, was lying down facing heaven. They held my hands and legs and used the slump water on me x7.
They took me to their detention room and detained me for 1hr.
On seeing that I ain't saying nothing. They saw my UNN alumni ID from my wallet and said even at that, we still engage in high way robbery. But you're strong shaa, why not join the military? They said.
My mind was to leave that premises, I couldn't hear with my ears anymore. Buh didn't sustain any facial injury( yea, I'm used to punches)
They released me, telling me to come by if anyone should find my trouble. I giggled.
I was messed up, buh with help of good Samaritans, had to wash and change my wears.

If you doubt this, come to flyover Aba, ask of rock oil filling station.
That's there barrack. They sell fruits opposite.
What was my crime? I trespassed out of ignorance.
I remembered this incident because of some thread here on NL about people becoming victims with force men.
I would have joined military for revenge, but isn't worth it.
Lessons:
1. Do not argue a man with gun.
2. Do not play arrogant with force men
3. Keep your cool when stopped, explain to them with jovial tune, ask them about work...just be friendly. If you're stoped for long, ask them if they're detaining you or you should go? If detained, what's your offence?
Call and speak to your lawyer.
4. No force man will arrest you if you're clean. Follow them and demand for lawyer. Not by Macho.
5. Force men are your friends, if only you know your rights.

cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala?...dem beat u finish cum giv u brain.. >: grin : grin : grin...sowi..me na nwa aba

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by omololu2020(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
That's why I don't feel any pity for them when boko haram kill them

4 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Chiidi(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eyah, all these pot belly soldiers trying to intimidate frosh boys with six packs like me... Op ndo... I would have said you should join the military too... But then, I too love my life.
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by kennyman2000(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmmm....
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Mayor21(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by frisky2good(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
OP forgot to tell us the name of this movie. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by utenwuson: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
hmmmmm, Nigeria military show casing their prowess on an un armed. civilian since d 60s! military men knws u cnt fight bck dts y they ll keep punching u like a bag!

I remember bck then in my university were a military guy came to beat one guy n jst wt his ID card! d guy was scared n couldn't fight back but wen I shouted he s impersonating oooooo! Omo see fight. bckk! d guy nearly send d military guy to coma! we all ran away frm dt lodge for over a week cos he kept on coming wt. his colleague.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Boroba: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Naija soldiers sabi use Civilians shine, chai but they can take off when them see boko haram

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Afrok(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
They asked u to come and join military so that u can do worst to other civilians, no wahala sha... m
May God protect us from those who are to protect us but are killing us-\
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by ccollins(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
you strong any way or maybe the beating wasn't brutal enough
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by olufemimajek: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
bbb
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by duncan511: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
ONLY GOD WIL HELP US IN THIS ZOO
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
kk, thank u. but so sorry for your hard experience!
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by chesterlee(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ugly experience indeed!
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by meeky007(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
ME I NO UNDSTD ANYTIN KWOO
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by JaredNomak: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Aba is a military base..
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by youngberry001(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
who u re to take us play we be ur mate bah....... grin

military¡
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Jtmanager(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
see experience
but y u nr join us fight boko boys
Re: My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin u never chi chomchin.... OP u dey form James Bond abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Child After Attacking His Girlfriend & Young Children With Machete / Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State / Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.