Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) (25328 Views)

We Disguised As Patients To Rob Hospitals –suspects (photo) / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / How We Graduated From Phone Thieves To Car Snatchers –suspects(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by Islie: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2016
A 32-year-old robbery suspect, Fashola Adewunmi, has told policemen in Lagos that he and his gang members had killed about 50 victims during various operations. Adewunmi said they had to kill because the victims refused to cooperate.

He added that the gang had also stolen 34 vehicles. The suspect and two of his accomplices, Daniel Kuye (22) and Balogun Mutiu (32) were arrested, at Surulere area of the Lagos metropolis.

He said: “My members and I have killed about 50 people in the course of our robbery operations. Some of these people we killed were those who did not cooperate with us. Rather than allowed them to stand as barrier to our operations and escape, we killed them.”

They were arrested by the operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) while they were attempting to rob at Randle Avenue in Surulere.

The suspects were said to have robbed a hotel at Iju-Ishaga and disposed the guests of their valuables before proceeding to Coker, Mile 12, Ijesha, Aguda, Masha and Randle Av-enue. They were arrested about 3:40a.m. on Wednesday by the policemen who were on patrol.

The suspects were said to have first started their operation at the hotel, where they collected N450,000 from a guest, identified as Banjo. They also took laptops and phones of the hotel guest. They disappeared with Banjo’s car. Police have since recovered the car and money.

Adewunmi added: “I have been arrested. I don’t need to hide anything from the police. All I’m asking for now, is forgiveness. My parents should not see me on television screen because of my crime.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/killed-50-victims-robbery-suspects/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2016
[size=15pt]FashOLE Adewunmi[/size] has told policemen that he and his gang members had killed about 50 victims during various operations..

The suspect and two of his accomplices, [size=15pt]Daniel Kuye[/size] and [size=15pt]Balogun Mutiu[/size] were also arrested at surulere area of Lagos metropolis..

View & Ye Shall Find Names..

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by Lattop(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Useless mofos

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by signature2012(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2016
After killing 50 people,they are now seeking for forgiveness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by crestedaguiyi: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2016
na them

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by YorubaWoman: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

See em tribal bigots.

Like Hausas and Igbos don't kill, rob, do rituals and all.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by Lekan111(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Forgiveness? Hope is not too late:/:/:/:/
Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
****Now, It's my turn****

Every Visa Application was a hit back 2 back. From the American Embassy, to the British Embassy, to the Syrian Embassy, and to the German Embassy, yet no Visa.

Ko Ni Da Fun Iyalaya Visa! “Sahara Desert Crossing into Europe” Ti Take Over! F.uck That Shiit!

Oga NIS Comptroller General, If you want my International Passport, come & collect it! grin grin grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by MadCow1: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
I only came to see their names.

#NotSurprised

#OhanezeNdiIgbo.

10 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by Airforce1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kill by the sword.. you die by the sword

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
hmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by Ajusshi: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by lankieman: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wages of sin is Death.. Boldly written on the wall at SARS OFFICE..
Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
NAME CHECKERS over to you wink

3 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by kirchofff(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Every ethnic group has their black sheep..........so name checkers how market na?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by Kangol99(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by ZeroTolerance: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yoruba armed robbers are the worst.

12 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by emmadaji: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
They should be send to firing squad for firing.
Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by JaiKing: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
first timer just passing cool
Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by tuna4servi(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
50 victims una no fear God ooooo
Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by christconscious: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
undecided God help us all in Nigeria.50 persons!!! No be 50 rams

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
ZeroTolerance:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Dis guy haf kee me, adondai.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by jomoh: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why are we hearing about this story. These people should be taken to court for prosecution and killed.
Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by prophetfire: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
YorubaWoman:
undecided undecided undecided

See em tribal bigots.

Like Hausas and Igbos don't kill, rob, do rituals and all.

Effing retards.
Brainless set of people.
have you checked their names? Na them? Where are they from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by margclever: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
na them
yoruba armed robery rate in naija is a hit back to back

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by vickylinco(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
All these criminals; there face are always hardened during operations but immediately they are caught, they will start divulging information. even the great dansuki. sometimes I wonder if the police always promise them freedom for them to be confessing. kudos to the police and other force men out there arresting criminals and making this country "near peaceful"

2 Likes

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by rita25(f): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
make I hear say u don't want ur parents to see you....so the parents of those killed seeing their children in caskets was okay shey? infact ur parents should be made to pull the trigger with which u will be killed so that it paints an everlasting memory on them for not training you well........iyalaya anybody Bleep that shit angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmadaji:
They should be send to firing squad for firing.
sent not send

1 Like

Re: Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) by nairaman66(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
lankieman:
Wages of sin is Death.. Boldly written on the wall at SARS OFFICE..

Goes both ways! Members of the SARS are involved in shady deals and disposessing/intimidating unarmed citizens in public glare!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Soldier Beats Up Police Officer Controlling Traffic In Calabar (Video) / SARS Officials Arrest Sales Girls In Anambra For Stealing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.