Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support - Adverts (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support (83364 Views)

**We Buy: PAYONEER, SKRILL, PM & NETELLER ETC! Payment is INSTANTA! / **BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, PM, NETELLER. Instant Payment by MOBILE TRANSFER! / PM. WMZ. Payza. BITCOIN- Etc Available. DOMAINS + HOSTING with PerfectMoney! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by gentlekeny(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
it has been resolved
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
Charlie, keep calling them.
If there's an address on the site, go to their office.
gentlekeny:
FOD, puskin, naijacutee, dominique

please come to my aid.

e-currencychanger are not responding to me.

I transferred $183 worth of bitcoin to their account on Tuesday morning by 9am...up till now they havent sent me my money.

Above are the details of the transaction.

Please come to my aid. let them tell me and fellow Nairalanders whatz the issue.

And also, some of you who are familiar with BTC transaction can verify it.

Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by gentlekeny(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
peteruyip:
Charlie, keep calling them.
If there's an address on the site, go to their office.

It has been resolved. I appreciate their support
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
If they've acknowledge your transfer, then no problem. Maybe they r out of cash, keep calling, dem go pay u
Maybe 6
gentlekeny:

Am not in close to the South-West. Their Etisalat number went through this afternoon and as usual they said they are working on it.

Since Tuesday....
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
@peteruyip

Thanks for your intervention....the issues has been resolved since after we confirmed from blockchain because we could not fix out his history of transactions. We pick our calls 8am - 6pm Momday to friday. Its funny he could not come back to speak after days it has been resolved.
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
ATTENTION ! ATTENTION ! ! ATTENTION ! !!

PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAM ; ONLY DEAL WITH US VIA OUR WEBSITE

website - www.e-currencychanger.com

Call +2349091892857, +17187091257, +2347032269981,+27781563261

Wazap +2349091892857,+27781563261

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 3:18am On Feb 01, 2017
We will always try our best to satisfy you !
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2017
This month shall be a great n wonderful month has u enjoy;....
F... Favour....
E... Exploitsss....
B... Blessings unlimited....
R... Restoration...
U... Unstoppable joy....
A... Abundant success....
R... Replenishment...
Y... Yield increase....
Happy New Month.......
God bless u really good....4rm all of us @

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
& HOLARDEB.ORG
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by gudxson: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Hello, u are yet to credit my account since last evening. I gave u my order I.d in my earlier post. Kindly credit acct asap. Gudxson85@gmail.con

quote author=holardeb post=53341377]This month shall be a great n wonderful month has u enjoy;....
F... Favour....
E... Exploitsss....
B... Blessings unlimited....
R... Restoration...
U... Unstoppable joy....
A... Abundant success....
R... Replenishment...
Y... Yield increase....
Happy New Month.......
God bless u really good....4rm all of us @

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
& HOLARDEB.ORG[/quote]
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2017
@ gudxson

order placed late after working hours. We will look into it shortly this morning. Thanks

Call +2349091892857, +17187091257

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by gudxson: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2017
Hi,

Its almost 11:25am no credit alert in my bank still?

holardeb:
@ gudxson

order placed late after working hours. We will look into it shortly this morning. Thanks

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by gudxson: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
This is not business i swear.
you responded to my post early this morning i transacted late - No prob.

Now it is 2:30pm , you still havent attended to my transaction, i swear this is not fair.

Can you please credit my GTB account right now or better still return my BTC... There is no express in your service.

2 times i have to deal with you, i need to follow up with queries on NL.

gudxson:
Hi,

Its almost 11:25am no credit alert in my bank still?

Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
@gudxson

We have no pending order here. Everyone sold up till this moment has been paid. Please how many exactly you sold ? Your name and bank ? If you have whatsapp, please send us details for immediate solution. Thanks

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
ATTENTION :

Dearest Customers, In case of any delay in your transactions please feel free to contact our WHATSPP LIVE CHAT/CALL, EMAIL SUPPORT OR PHONE CALLING just to gain our attention. Also Don't just base your call on one single number, if you call one number and no response, please call another because network sometimes prevent your call to get to us and you will see it ringing and we don't get your call here. Please bear in mind that we don't relax, we always plan and try all our possible best to satisfy all.
Thanks so much for your understanding & patronage.
We appreciate U so much.
MGT.

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by gudxson: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
@Holardeb

I have just been credited, Thanks for your swift response.

I also apologize for the initial comment made due to my impatience, i will delete comment after this.
However, i'll implore you to look inwards into your processes and mode of operation and strive for further improvement. I had discussed this with you over the phone.

Lastly, Human resources is KEY to any business sucess, you are doing pretty well but you need to employ qualified and quality hands to help you manage your business efficeintly and effectively to prevent unwarranted issues. such as mine today, a qualified personnel would have dealt with this properly without escalation.

Furthermore, you may have to consider changing that secretary talking behind the phone while discussing with you, I see it has lack of manners. You (The Boss) is trying to manage a situation and hitherto saving a business reputation and she is nagging behind and complaining about the time transaction was effected (COB) and making all sort of noise underground without respecting you or the customer you talking to, i can tell you vividly people like that dont take their job seriously, hence lots of transactions will be delayed because of their inefficeincy at work. Kindly put her to order or replace her. i will not be surprise if she's the whole cause of this whole mess today. If you dont correct her or change her, she might ruin your business and increase customer complaints due to her inefficiency.

I LOVE your spirit and your maturity at handling this issue. Thank you sir.

Lastly, to all current and prospective customer of E-currency - Please feel free and conformtable to patronise them. I will also come back as i have always.
holardeb:
@gudxson

We have no pending order here. Everyone sold up till this moment has been paid. Please how many exactly you sold ? Your name and bank ? If you have whatsapp, please send us details for immediate solution. Thanks

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
ATTENTION :

Dearest Customers, In case of any delay in your transactions please feel free to contact our WHATSPP LIVE CHAT/CALL, EMAIL SUPPORT OR PHONE CALLING just to gain our attention. Also Don't just base your call on one single number, if you call one number and no response, please call another because network sometimes prevent your call to get to us and you will see it ringing and we don't get your call here. Please bear in mind that we don't relax, we always plan and try all our possible best to satisfy all.
We appreciate U so much.
MGT.

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by Dabigbroda(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
I have been doing business with Ecurrency changer since 2016 and so far every order was attended to. I noticed they are very efficient on their whatsapp line (maybe its because d boss is d one handling that). This morning I paid for PM (using my bank's mobile app) around 3am and I sent a msg on whatsapp and my account was funded b4 6am.

The truth is since I met this company here on Nairaland, and I decided to test their services it has been so good do far. I had to abandon the other company (I don't want to mention names) due to the following;

1. Ecurrency changer accept mobile money transfer, but the other doesn't.
2. Ecurrency changer attend to my needs any time of d day.
3. Ecurrency changer attend to me even on weekends and public holidays.

The main reason why I searched here for an ecurrency changing company and found out about this company was when I wanted buying PM on a Monday and it was a public holiday in Nigeria and I was desperately in need of d PM. I contacted d other company through email (cos that's d medium of communication mostly) to help me lemme do a transfer for d transaction but they responded after like 10hrs after I've paid and did biz with ecurrencychanger in less than two hours.

Another thing is that their exchange rate is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
@Dabigbroda

Thanks so much for your commendations.....We promised to do better by the days. Thanks
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 5:07am On Feb 04, 2017
ATTENTION :

We appreciate U so much.
MGT.

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Thanks for your patronage !
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2017

Call +2349091892857, +17187091257, +27781563261

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2017
ATTENTION :

We appreciate U so much.
MGT.

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 5:29am On Feb 07, 2017
*E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM buy/sell BITCOIN, PM, WEBMONEY etc @ best rate EVER !
Referral bonus Guaranteed.

*7 days WEB design. Holardeb.org

*SA VISA

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 5:37am On Feb 09, 2017
ATTENTION :

We appreciate U so much.
MGT.

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2017
*7 days WEB design. Holardeb.org
*SA VISA
Call/whatsapp - +2349091892857
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 5:54am On Feb 10, 2017
ATTENTION :

We appreciate U so much.
MGT.

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 6:42am On Feb 11, 2017

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
ATTENTION :

We appreciate U so much.
MGT.

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 2:12am On Feb 12, 2017
Phone Support :- Monday - Friday 8.AM - 6.PM

MAIL Support Available 24/7 Monday - Sunday
Re: PM--- BTC---WMZ ...HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support by holardeb(f): 2:10am On Feb 13, 2017
*E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM buy/sell BITCOIN, PM, WEBMONEY etc @ best rate EVER ! Referral bonus Guaranteed.
Call/whatsapp +2349091892857

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (91) (Reply)

Virtual Football (FREE) Betting Strategy / Weekly - 1.2.X. Football Pools Forecasts / *DoyenExchange.com: BUYING PAYONEER, SKRILL, ₦ETELLER etc! -₦L Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.