Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show (39830 Views)

Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members / Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Daminaj2(f): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
The HKN singer has decided to set his babymama drama aside and focus on making money.

The "Aye" singer and his crew HKN Gang jet off the Niger for a show tonight and they are set to kill it.

Davido and his brother Wale Adeleke with the rest of the crew are pictured below goofing around on the plane before take off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BARdPUtqUN-/?taken-by=davidoofficial

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Daminaj2(f): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
The guy in black (Ashley Ebong) looking like he is about to Dab on the plane. lol

See More Photos Here:
http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/davido-crew-fly-out-in-style-for-show.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by cruzita(f): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
OK seen .next pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by OnankpaBa(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
big boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Daminaj2:
The guy in black (Ashley Ebong) looking like he is about to Dab on the plane. lol

Dabbing is a way of fashion.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by lilmax(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Davido and guards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by bolex04(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
My gees...
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by allanphash7(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
So he's been discharged

Ok oooo

Kwantinue with your stunt

1 Like

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Sijo01(f): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Where's the first class written??.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by ratchy: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
@lalasticlala, must this thread make fp? undecided
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Davido is a nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
I see...
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good for him...
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by thefakestan: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Business as usual don't see why this is "News"

ThefakeStan
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by imtfans(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
as if i cares...
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by ninocia18(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
You know, when I read where he said that he was manipulated by his baby mama, I just shook my head for this guy. You claim you are a kid and you went and started doing what adults do. You are here enjoying first class and your daughter's future is in oblivion. Obviously you don't know that because you are still a kid. So. I don't expect you to know anything about child responsibility. Whatever that happens to that kid will be on your head. The only person I pity in all this saga is that poor girl and the hell she is being exposed to. There is nothing worth celebrating in this dude life now.

10 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Artless360(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
. shocked.Niger
Juma'at kareem to ol my Muslim brodaz nd sistaz Muslims are not terrorist
Kip... Calm dt was d Las one for today.....

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Kufie(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
bruh! The things that make the headlines these days eh. SMH

Modified: Please you guys need to get it right. There's a difference between First & business class. Except maybe not in this part of the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
& this made FP

SMH
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by kelvyn7: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by tyrone07(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
This ain't first class

10 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by amikolz(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Big boy ride on nah turn by turn My own time start now!
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by godoluwa(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
shit lyk dis will always makes fp until we all shun posting comments on irrelevant news.
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Carowline(f): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
We keep celebrating mediocrity...

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by kelvyn7: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sijo01:
Where's the first class written??.

THOSE WHO FLY KNOW undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by lawnreigh(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Davido be flying 1st class while oga dele marijuana addict cousin be hating on you, the gold digger will really be sad seeing this because that all she wanted, she want to be called Davido wife\baby mama & attention but so sad it's the other side of attention she dey get
Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Dollyak(f): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
First class? No leg room or enclosure

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol....This is not 1st Class flight...

8 Likes

Re: Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show by asatemple(f): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Latest news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Stunning Outfit To Toyin Lawani’s Birthday (Photos) / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.