Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Oau Pd Memoir - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oau Pd Memoir (964 Views)

Memoir Of A Lagos Mainland Angel / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Pd Memoir by darzleen(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
All rights Reserved
This work is an exclusive work of the author
The story is 80% real a result of my experience
Some of the names and places have been changed any resemblance was mere coincidence
All opinion is welcomed

shout out to all nairaland writers both the popular and Un popular more ink to your pen
shout out to the readers .......I bow for una!!!!

Darzleen
Re: Oau Pd Memoir by darzleen(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
The day was November 25th 2014, I am Rufai Hafiz, fresh dude, chocolate skin complexion, average height, attractive small beards, cute eyes and eye brow, I arrived moro osun state where OAU(obafemi awolowo university ife) centre for distance learning(cdl) campus is situated for their pre degree (pd) program which runs for 9 month of teaching and learning, after passing the exams, admission into OAU was certain. The campus is located along the Osogbo Ife expressway, just directly opposite the interjection of the Osogbo Ife and Ipetu Moro road.
"Baba pls park" I asked, baba the man my mother asked to take me to school. at school gate known as cdl gate the gate was just the typical institutions gate two open gate each for entering and leaving the campus premises. students and parents were scattered everywhere, religion bodies even the food vendors where not left out the day was registration day for the BCPite(biology, chemistry and physics) the science students, they are usually the most students of PD. although about 70% of them will be hoping to gain admission into medicine which only 3% will be admitted, other combinations are tech science combination CMP(chemistry maths and physics) My combo and GMP(geography,maths and physics), social science combinations EGM(economics, government and maths) and MGE(maths geography and economics), Art combinations GLR(government literature and religion studies) and EGL(economic government and literature) the cdl campus houses all school related activities except the boys hostel which were all scattered all over moro,16 in number, privately owned but run buy cdl management . Girls hostel is situated inside campus were 70% of the girls will be accommodated but five girls hostels were also situated outside.
"Adeniji hostel" I called out to the bike man I flagged down. "#500" he replied "oga wet in happen now Na London we dey go" I tried to bargain. Along the Moro ipetu road after we bargained for #200 after moving for about 10 meters we left turned we moved for about another 8 meters we right turned still on tarred road moved for about 2 meters after which we left turned into an untarred road where banner of this way adeniji hostel was erected also beside it were banner of 3 different hostels meaning 4 out of 16 hostels is located around church nla district of Moro truth be told the a big church was located by the right side of the untarred road which also has a burial ground in its premises, most of the graves where dated 1940's. We proceeded for about another 4 meters and we finally reached my new hostel the journey was not even more than #70, "wonti gba mi" i lamented as I stared at the hostel from outside it was the last building on right side of the road, the back was forest, at the entrance I met an ex predite(d previous sets of pre degree). After the introduction he started gisting me about school life, adeniji hostel, school exams, religion activities, he left me as soon as I he learnt I was here alone I guessed he must have been hoping for tips from my parent, he went to gist another family.
Re: Oau Pd Memoir by darzleen(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Adeniji hostel was so big, buildings were arranged close to the fence creating a big space at the centre. Beside the gate by the left was block A my block, on the same lane block B and block C lays respectively. at the other side of the fence directly opposite block A is block E and opposite block C is block D. At the right side of the gate the gate man house was located, behind it is the water tank follow by shops and block F adjacent to block E. After registering with the matron I proceeded to my block all hostel occupants where to choose any room any bunk space as far as its your block on first come first serve basis. I decided to settle in d last room labelled 106, blk A consist of 6 rooms101 to 106, each consist of a toilet and bathroom, two rooms of a outer of 3 bunks and the other inner of 2 bunks, more of a 1room and palour self contain. kitchen was the last room at the block, corridor runs from 101 to the kitchen that is each room has a corridor before entering inside. Other blocks were just built as normal hostel the rooms built opposite each other more of "face me i face u" with toilet and bathroom at d extreme end.
Room 106 was the one of the most well built rooms in blk A, the door was at the beginning of the room, adjacent the wall demarcating with room 105, by the right side of the door is a bunk, another at the middle at the extreme wall, across the door is the toilet door, beside it is the inner room door and the last bunk closer to the middle one. I finally choose my space outer room middle down bunk. after buying my remaining needs baba and I drove to hostel, I unpacked and he left.
By the time I already settled and arranged all my stuff, three guys had already occupied the inner room, Salam shorter than me but muscular, his bunk mate Innocent, tall looks older dark and huge. "This guy will be a bully" I thought and lekan was also tall and fresh, they were all BCPites. night came no light, i learnt there have been no light around the area for the past five months, we switched on generator each block owns a generator but will be fueled by block occupants as I was preparing to pray, doing ablution a guy came to meet he was Babatunde Babs for short, CMPite like me ,he was way fresher than me, his room was 105 we prayed together we talked for long as we both view life almost the same way.
Second day in pd, babs and I went to cdl together but we departed as he went to eat while I joined d line. I found myself at d back of a girl, she was dressed to kill even on registration day, "I wonder how she will dress if we start lectures" I thought. ""My leg o!!" I shouted as I felt pain on my leg behold it was d dressed girls shoe on my feet, "shey Na log of wood u step on" I shouted again, "am very sorry I wasn't looking" she apologized as she turned, "shey Na sorry go commot d pain?" I asked, abg dust my leg jhr I didn't complete the sentence as I just noticed d girl was a beauty, she shared resemblance with beyonce. "am sorry again" she apologized again. I smiled at her this time and nodded my head. "You look like Beyonce o, am Hafiz can I call you Beyonce?" I said using my most cutest voice. "Don't call me Beyonce my name is bimbo" she replied. "You are more beautiful than Beyonce self, see you around" I said as I left her to continue my registration. As I left school gate after all registration, I was approached by all most all the different church reps one after the other, all inviting me to their church I just gave each of them the am a muslim reply or call out wrong numbers for the number demanding ones. I saw Babs he was holding a girl's waist "baba Na u o" I shouted, Na yesterday we come o and you already holding a cute girls waist" I added. "Guy meet my junior sis shekinah" he replied shutting me up, she was also cute like her bro but fairer than him, and she had a killer curves, am Hafiz I introduced myself. I left them to continue there family meeting.
Entering into my room saw two new faces they were Habeeb, short fair, EGMite, he occupied d down bunk of d bunk by d inner room door and Kunle also short but taller than habeeb, fresh, GMPite, he occupied d last space in d inner room, his loads were more than a new bride's own. After cooking, Ate and rested I met our matron she also owns d shop in the hostel, iya isreal, isreal was her first child she looks young, she should be in her late twenties, she was related to our hostel owner.
Thursday came organized my block mates to bring money so as to fuel d gen. It was last day of registration, by d end of d day I had three new roomies, Stephen fair but rugged looking face, typical lag boy , GLRite he chose d bunk on top of mine, badmus BCPite taller than me very slim, fair, youngest of us that was going to be his first time of leaving home. 'Me I must chop this guy o" I thought he chose d bunk closer to our room door and finally came Lekan he came with his mum, GLRite he was dark a little chubby he came with the most loads, his mother even helped my ministry as she gave each of us 1k note, he was habeeb new bunkie.
Re: Oau Pd Memoir by darzleen(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Friday Orientation day, reached cdl late, security guards had mounted the gate, after walking on d pavement beside d tarred road that leads inside school for about ten minutes d school buildings are in view, lecture theatre A(ltA) then lecture theatre B (ltB) with d clinic in between d two buildings, all on d left side of d tarred road, up front is d cocoa area, looks like a garden chairs under d trees providing shades for d area. Directly opposite d cocoa area at d other side of d road was the pavilions five in total a larger one at d middle called rotunda and d rest about 50 seater each, two a row on each side of d rotunda all facing d road. Up front d cocoa area is lecture theatre C (ltC) and lecture theatre D (ltD), block of offices was built in between them. Each lecture theatre were 500 seaters. Other buildings were d girls hostel "Bvers suite situated upfront ltD which was out of bounds to boys, the Senate building which was at d back of d pavilions and d shopping mall situated at d back of ltA.
I entered Lt A noisely d hall was already filled up to d brim, almost every one turned to see d louzy person, I left immediately as I felt holes being bored on me by peoples eyes. I proceeded to Lt B I decided to repeat d noisy entrance so as to be noticed which I was, I repeated d same thing for Lt C and Lt D I was just all smiles enjoying my moments. On Lt D corridor I saw Aisha she was an average looking girl but massive hips, we met during d post ume exams, my aunt that I stayed with in ife told aisha mother to take me to my centre as it was d same venue with Aisha's. As she heard her name she turned and recognized me immediately we chatted for some minutes, exchanged contact and she left. As I was about entering Lt D back I heard my name turning back I was so surprised to see my beautiful fair cousin Yetunde, its been a while we met as we hugged as if it will be our last it, we even caught attention of some students. "Beauty of d family" I said "Na me o" she replied we so had a lot to catch up on as we continue talking till d orientation team arrived Lt D. D only thing I could remember in d orientation was d 8pm hostel locking even in secondary schools noting like 8pm curfew I laughed it off as I know guys will always find way. Met habeeb on my way to mosque(masjid) he was just demanding and begging for yetunde's digits, "baba Na all of us dey together for nine months next time when you see her no dull yourself" I replied him. Jumat was at Moro central mosque along Moro ipetu road it was closer to my hostel than cdl.
Monday came so soon the weekend was spent mostly on hostel football field showing my skills, in d five asides set by set game. I wore my red Nike hi tops shoe, accompanied by babs checked our time table all my maths classes will be in Lt A while physics and chemo will be in Lt D, while English will be in Lt B. Monday was going to be my most busy day as I had d four classes at a go, maths chemo physics and English, from 9am to 1pm each an hour class.
Maths class was fine as we where just doing introductions, immediately after class everybody were running towards Lt D so as to sit at d front as if it means u will be d best student, babs and I walked to lt D as we settled at the left back part of the hall. Soon chemistry and physics were over, on our way to Lt B for English I saw bimbo. "Beyonce" I screamed as I walked up to her forgetting I was walking with Babs. "You are cdl beyonce" I said making sure every every body Around heard and that was how bimbo was nicknamed Beyonce or bey, "you are looking great" I complimented, then babs passed me saying "when i do my own no vex o", I just grinned back at my fast becoming padi. Bey and I were together throughout English class as she was Also a fellow CMPite.
Break time was 1pm to 2pm, Babs and I went to the shopping mall indeed it was a mall having a cafe, a hair saloon, bookshop, provisions store, snacks and drink spot and three. Different cafeterias, Aunty K being the most popular. On our way out babs bought books while i inquired about jamb. We went to the mosque outside school to pray as no religious gathering was allowed inside cdl. The mosque was located inside the garage near the intersection(T junction) of the Moro ipetu road and the Ife osogbo highway. After chatting with bimbo(bey) on whatsapp she invited me to come keep her company in the evening. At around 6pm Babs and I set off for cdl, outside cdl was already set as all the shops opposite cdl have all been turned to parole sight and some student crowded the riskit(bread and egg) joint, suya spot, yam and akara spot and indomie mashai joint. We went to meet bey at the atm side as I was told which was on cdl fence wall up front the cdl gate. Met her with two other girls I introduced babs and he left to find his sis shekinah. The girls introduced themselves temi and chinyere they also left us alone. "You are looking nice o another different outfit from the morning own" I said " your wadrope will be over flowing" I added. We talked so well we where already holding hands I was able to find out that she was from a rich family. Then babs came with shekina, it was almost 8pm by then so we accompanied the girls to cdl gate, Babs and Bey walking in front why I walked with shekina "You have a cute eyes o" I said striking a conversion. At the gate "Babs you go give me your sis" I said smiling, "no even think am, if you look my sis twice I go murder you for sleep" he replied looking all serious."go and meet your Beyonce now" he added smiling. We bade the girls good night as Babs hugged his sis and I hugged my queen B. "abeg shake nyansh for us o" I whispered in her ear as they turned their back I called bimbo to remind her but she just showed me her middle finger. we went to check the open shops upfront the shops opposite cdl gate, a mini bar and a provisions store was opened, Beside the shop is a road that leads to a girls hostel called divine grace, we saw an open canteen walex kitchen, we eat and left for hostel. My roomies all shared there first day in cdl experiences badmus and salam were together as they where in the same combo and halls, lekan and Stephen were also together both GLRites, Habeeb was nowhere to find that guy can waka about
Re: Oau Pd Memoir by MRpii(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Naijaloaded are fake!
darzleen:
All rights Reserved
This work is an exclusive work of the author
The story is 80% real a result of my experience
Some of the names and places have been changed any resemblance was mere coincidence
All opinion is welcomed

shout out to all naijaloaded writers both the popular and Un popular more ink to your pen
shout out to the readers .......I bow for una!!!!

Darzleen
Re: Oau Pd Memoir by darzleen(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Friday still first week of pd TGIF!! Woke up to see bank alert my fathers doing, offered my morning prayer called him and thanked him. Babs and I went to cdl together as usual, just two classes to attend physics 10 to 11 am and maths 12 to 1. Physics was fun as always sake of our funny and witty lecturer Mr "Yesso". After physics GLR students were having class in Lt D, lekan and Stephen where just showing me the GLR beaus indeed GLR girls were much even more than the boys another fact was that almost 75% of them all were fine girls. Met shekina in the same class we sat together talked while lectures was going on,after class she introduced me to her friends as her cute husband "abeg o I dey fear babs o" I kept repeating and hitting her shoulder playfully, "fear fear like you how you go dey fear your fellow man" one of her chipped in. Met Queen B on my way for maths class"what's up love" I greeted, "when did our love start" she giggled, "love at first sight" I answered her. We sat together then babs came inside sweating profusely "guy u shit for body abi wetin make u dey sweat like this" I asked laughing out he was just giving me killer looks till lectures started.
After jumat I left babs to go and meet aisha I greeted her and her friends I noticed a fair beautiful and well dressed babe amongst them, then she introduced me as Hafiz Ikhlas bro, Ikhlas was my aunt in Ife daughter and they all went to oau international school together then the girls introduced themselves, the beau name was Walidah, we talked as we walked to cdl when we got to the T junction I bade them good bye and went to check out the famous kitchen canteen everybody had been talking about all week, as I heard no body could finish their two wraps of fufu unless the person don't want to walk to hostel. As I was served I confirmed the rumours I doubt if I could even finish one which was just 50 naira. On my way to hostel I saw Walidah struggling with her gas cylinder, only gas that was allowed inside bvers suites so the girls have to fill their cylinder outside school. I was forced to help her as she was already sweating and struggling with the cylinder. as we were passing pavilion(pav) everybody was just staring as if I was the first person to carry something for a girl as we got to the boundary of boys we sat down on the pavement and continued talking she was just so smart, intelligent and beautiful, I left cdl joyously.
6pm evening Stephen Kunle Babs and I left hostel for 24 the most popular lounge/bar in moro, it was situated in power line very close school but along Moro ipetu road power line was like Moro GRA, a lot of hostels, three of which were girls, fine houses, bars, shops, guest house, and an hotel were all located in power line. On our way Stephen saw his cousin sis in front of her hostel Amys, we went to say hi, Cynthia was Stephen sis name and she introduced her friend she was with as Emmanuella ella beauty got me tripping something like crush at first time, she will surely pass for a model.
24 was more than my expectation maybe I didn't expect something like that in moro music was already blaring the bar was outside the building opened to the cool weather and the lounge was inside. We settled down in the bar and ordered pepper soup and drinks to step down. while I was on my second bottle of smirnoff ice, Babs was on his third bottle of trophy, Kunle and stephen had both cancelled five bottles of trophy and legend respectively. I bought a bottle of origin for the road and small stout for hostel gate man. Stephen and kunle kept muttering gibberish and falling inside gutter till we got to hostel the gate was already locked, we so begged for almost 30 min before we entered, I gave baba gateman his drink and that was how we became padi.

(1) (Reply)

Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) / Online Book Club / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.