Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) (34663 Views)

350ft Tall Artificial Waterfall On The Outside Of A Skyscraper In China(Photos) / Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 / Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by 2emgee(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wow, I will be there tomorrow on excursion from my school
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by pejuakinab: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
sir09:
That's my hometown born and bread there.

poshestmina:

Bread ke?..

AS IN AGEGE STUFF? Back to Back, Loki ti take over
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by Seunolad1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Visited very intresting bt too stressful to claim. Pls which phone picture is this? I mean maker
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by XwhY(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Beautiful place to be. I've been there once
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by MrOlai: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice!
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by aalangel(f): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2016
YorubaParapo1:
Erin Ijesha (Olumirin) is a seven step waterfall in Osun State, Nigeria, the waterfalls is a whole new exciting and awe inspiring experience with nature. Each step of the waterfall has a flowing fountain that marks the mystical nature of the place. The waterfall is a stunning assemblage of seven unique levels, with each level providing a whole new outlook when compared to the previous level. The water fall exudes a therapeutic ambience which only something natural can produce.

Climbing the levels of the waterfall is quiet a daunting one for any climber but one that is really exiciting and worth the effort. The first level is so beautiful and astonishing, I have never seen anything like it before in my life. The water flowed with a rhythm and just watching it gives you a soothing feeling. It was so inviting I couldn’t stop myself from having a feel of it; I needed to feel the water on my skin. Not minding my hair, I went in. How it welcomed me with a full embrace like a lost child, it took a lot of cajoling to get me out of the water.

Source

Do you have a video for this? I'll pay for it.
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by montezz(f): 1:26am On Jan 09, 2016
koredex4love:
Yea!!!!!!
That's my town!!!!
Really? Its my hometown!

1 Like

Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by raphroye: 2:41am On Jan 09, 2016
I was there last year...I really enjoyed myself, it was fun
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by lapo(m): 3:57am On Jan 09, 2016
sir09:
Please, replace 'bread' with 'bred' by editing your post. Thanks.
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by Elerineye01(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2016
Nature at its finest
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by Lanretoye(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2016
YorubaParapo1:
Erin Ijesha (Olumirin) is a seven step waterfall in Osun State, Nigeria, the waterfalls is a whole new exciting and awe inspiring experience with nature. Each step of the waterfall has a flowing fountain that marks the mystical nature of the place. The waterfall is a stunning assemblage of seven unique levels, with each level providing a whole new outlook when compared to the previous level. The water fall exudes a therapeutic ambience which only something natural can produce.

Climbing the levels of the waterfall is quiet a daunting one for any climber but one that is really exiciting and worth the effort. The first level is so beautiful and astonishing, I have never seen anything like it before in my life. The water flowed with a rhythm and just watching it gives you a soothing feeling. It was so inviting I couldn’t stop myself from having a feel of it; I needed to feel the water on my skin. Not minding my hair, I went in. How it welcomed me with a full embrace like a lost child, it took a lot of cajoling to get me out of the water.

Source
I doubt you climb up to the 4th layer.
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by Graccccccccy(f): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
It's indeed a beautiful place. I was there March, last year.
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
sir09:
. Can you pls send me the description to the place from Ibadan. timothodetola1073@gmail.com
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by superted87: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=sir09 post=41789075]That's my hometown born and bread there.

have got two questions for you and would be glad if you can help me out...
how do i get there from lagos via public transport?
any hotels around there? tried using jovago but i get hotels around ilesha.
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by superted87: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2016
montezz:

Really? Its my hometown!

Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by montezz(f): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
superted87:

Okay. Take a bus going directly to ilesa from lagos. From ilesa,you'll get a bus going to erin-jesha for #150-#200. It is very close to ilesa,so u can logde at any hotel in ilesa.
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by superted87: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2016
montezz:

Okay. Take a bus going directly to ilesa from lagos. From ilesa,you'll get a bus going to erin-jesha for #150-#200. It is very close to ilesa,so u can logde at any hotel in ilesa.
Thanks so much...sowie I didn't geh ur pm.
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by sanmibukunmi: 6:20am On Jan 12, 2016
I swear this country is a mess......how can osun state have something as beautiful as this and would still not be able to pay salaries.....I am from osun but stay in Abeokuta. I got to know if the power of tourism when Gbenga Daniel transformed the olumo rock. suddenly olumo started raking in millions of naira for the state....I am 100% sure Erin ijesha which falls under my local government can do five times better... God help our leaders.
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by Oludele1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls how do I get to this place?
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by Juan73(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2016
kirchofff:
heheheheh he ate his first bread there
grin grin grin
Re: Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 10:02pm On May 08, 2016
Visited Erin Ijesha some months ago. The government of both Osun and Ekiti have to do something about that place; so much tourist potentials wasting away.

I climbed all the way to the 7th step and wandered further down inside the village after the mountain( Ekiti state).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus / Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) / Man In Suit Climbs Moving Tanker Steps As Means Of Transportation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.