Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Which Writing Editor Does It For You? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Writing Editor Does It For You? (804 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff? / Help Me With A Writing Editor That You Know / Help Me With A Writing Editor That You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Writing Editor Does It For You? by david290(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
I will be glad If nairaland writers can help out with writing editors they use for their writings. I've made Google my friend but not much success was recorded.
Re: Which Writing Editor Does It For You? by DavidTheGeek: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
david290:
I will be glad If nairaland writers can help out with writing editors they use for their writings. I've made Google my friend but not much success was recorded.

Hi namesake! Use "Thoughtsry". I developed it and i use it. With Thoughtsry you can easily categorize your writings. www.getjar.mobi/mobile/874002/Thoughtsry I'd love to get your feedback.
Re: Which Writing Editor Does It For You? by hardeycute(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2017
david290:
pls I saw your post on lasu page about your sister admission, can I know her jamb score and her contact. I am an aspirant
Re: Which Writing Editor Does It For You? by david290(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2017
hardeycute:
pls I saw your post on lasu page about your sister admission, can I know her jamb score and her contact. I am an aspirant
214. And I suppose you know my post was in reference to 2016 admission.

(1) (Reply)

Practical PPC (digitalmarketing) Training Session In Lekki- Ppc.ng / Toastmasters Club In Ogun Or Ibadan. / How Do I Figure Out What To Do In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.