Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? (1673 Views)

High PR Web 2.0 Sites For SEO Link Building / Need A Web 2.0 Social Media Website? / Link Wheel Service - Eight Web 2.0 Spoke: Fast Serp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by mavtrevor3: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2009
Someone asked me for the cheapest web 2 sms website where he can subscribe as a reseller and i want to seek the opinion of the webmasters in NL.

Please, help out here.
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by mavtrevor(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
Doesn't anyone know? i need help here please.
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by mavtrevor(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2009
I am going to ask the moderator to remove this thread if at the end of today no one wants to help.
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by yawatide(f): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2009
No need requesting that the thread be removed - if not answered today (which is when you probably need it), it will be answered tomorrow. If it doesn't help you, it may help someone else in the future.

Think less of self and more of community wink
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
I am just seeing this stuff for the first time. I will give you updates on monday - there are a number of options available.
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by lojik(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
try www.etextmail.com i have a reseller acct wit dem and they have a good http api. its N4.50k
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by mavtrevor(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2009
Cant it be cheaper? @dhtml, how are you doing bro, hope yu saw my post the other day about the script.
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by bug24(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
one thing is getting a cheal web2sms. anoda is delivery.
i hope u guyz are realy thinkin abt that.

whats the point in sendin an sms that doesnt get delivered?

i use www.smslive247.com i think they are abt N6.50k, costly u can say but i get maximum satisfaction.

i dont know what u guyz think.
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by rockafela(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2009
GUY TRY http://www.50kobo.com i think they ve got a pretty service there, ita N4.50k, it has a facility that can even schedule yr text till anytime u want it sent, LL U NEED IS SPECIFY THE DAY AND TIME, i ve got to see it
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by kehers(m): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2009
It depends on how you want to use it, directly from the site or from another source (another site for example) via API.
If you will be using it from the site, then there are a couple of naija sites there that are really cheap (infact some claims as low as N3 wen u make bulk purchase). Examples are aratext.com and dudumobile.com
If u want to use from an external source however, via API, then, hmmmm, so far, locally, smslive247 is still dat naija sms gateway I give it to. Use it every now and then. But then, I think N6.5 (that they charge) is kinda costly.
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by myspace(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
Truly, smslive247 gives the best user experience. At the end of the day, the high cost is worth it cos all you sms gets delivered.
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by midje(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2009
I think www.bulksmsweb.com is the best. They have done the ambitious task of data networking 700 network operators in 150 countries. Resellers buy at N4.50/SMS or less (depending on volume) and sell to their users at their own price.

As a reseller, you can create and administer 100% control over your users. When you work with them, you enjoy cheap pricing, strong customer support and high quality route with delivery reports.

Contact them via www.bulksmsweb.com
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by ogbongzky(m): 4:52am On Jun 29, 2009
have you talked with the admin of www.customizesms.com
if not, check it out and you will learn some secrets most of these sms companies wont tell you,
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by guruananth: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2009
before purchasing you have to deice three important things

1.How many years they are in service.this will help you to find a the good provider
2.IS there any validity for the sms ( so sometimes before you finish sms they will close your account)
3.Is the dynamic sender id and Delivery report( which helps you to find sms has gone correctly or not)

Check with any provider like CANNYINFOTECH and compare the prices after this three things and take your own decision
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by midje(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2009
I agree with bro. Thats y I always advice people to work with www.bulksmsweb.com;

They combine quality route and cheap pricing as well as world wide coverage. In addition to all you listed (dynamic sender ID, delivery reports and years of existence. Haven carried out the ambitious task of data networking 700 network operators in 150 countries (including nigeria)
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by adetbaba: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2009
I use bulk sms a lot and the cheapest I have found is www.mobilesmsng.com. They charge a flat rate of N4.00 per sms regardless of quantity
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by ztyle(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2009
Dude try wadja its FOC. wink
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by agboifo(f): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
The bulk sms business is a tricky one but if you deal with a trustworthy person you're a lucky guy.

Why?

Some will offer you N3.00 per sms and you will prefer it to the guy who offers you N6.00, but there is something the first guy is not telling you. Asian sms gateways (India, for one) are the cheapest but they are not reliable.

Now if you're the sort that cares less whether the sms is delivered or not, fine, then you can go for the Indian route, but be sure, you cannot do any serious business with that.

The most reliable routes are the European sms gateways and believe me, if you get anybody selling you sms on the European gateway for less than N5.00, I say, run!

I know this because this is what I do for business. I don't bother haggling with anyone who asks me to reduce my price, because the mission-critical clients prefer what I offer. It gets delivered first time, all the time, and in less than 60 seconds.

Sure, I'm taking advantage of this to market and do a bit of bragging smiley But it works - I know!

Please make contact if you want to talk.
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by ade9ja(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
try getachussms or smsafrica, they are ok.
Re: Whats The Cheapest Web 2 Sms Website? by damickey(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2015
For the cheapest price available in the market, visit http://Mysmslive247.com. We can Help you setup mobile advertising campaigns which ranges from Bulk sms, Robocall, Shortcode, 2way sms, Gsm database etc . Visit our Website or call 08039422997 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Is Uba Website Having Problems Or What? / Registering A .edu Domain On Windows / Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.