Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise (1494 Views)

. / My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) / I Want To Relocate To Lagos From Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by grafixdon: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
I want to relocate to South Africa. I'm a creative graphic artist and I intends to work and live there.

Though I'm married with 2 kids, I want to go first then my family would join me later.

Please is South Africa good as regards jobs and one surviving there?

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by iliyande(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Xenophobia cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by grafixdon: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
iliyande:
Xenophobia cheesy
Lol
Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by Rachie83: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nothing in SA abeg,her economy is suffering as wel,high rate of unemployment.If u want to relocate,relocate outside Africa pls.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by grafixdon: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lalasticala please help move this to the front page. I need advice very urgent.
Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by Oscar22: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Please dont make mistake brotherly try somewhere else accommodation here nah war

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by IshiaguGuy: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
try somewhere like yankee grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by Fireson: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
From frying pan to fire angry!!

OP, run for life......
Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by ziinee: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2016
You need to get an employment first befor u come here.it cudbe a stepping stone to oda kantris dat a hard to enter from Nig but be calculative. Chees.
Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by grafixdon: 1:15am On Jan 14, 2016
ziinee:
You need to get an employment first befor u come here.it cudbe a stepping stone to oda kantris dat a hard to enter from Nig but be calculative. Chees.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by ahmedonia4real(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2016
That step could be the greatest mistake of your life......S/Africa is not a place to run to as there is no work......be warned.
Re: I Want To Relocate To South Africa. Please Advise by justwise(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2016

(1)

My 6months Multi UK Visa, What Do I Do With It?? / Visa Lottery Application / Kano To Jos Distance And Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.