Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish (1384 Views)

See The Big Snake This Facebook User Killed In Their Living Room (photos) / Satellitedish Is Back With A Bang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish by satelliteDISH(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sometimes getting a ladder to rent in remote locations and outsketch of town is really difficult to find. This sometimes led to the situation i find myself in three days ago. While trying to manage the situation after much pleading from my client, i ended up going home with my installation fee, some bruises on my leg and an ankle dislocation.
Why?
Because I used a rickety ladder mounted on thin narrow table with shaky disjointed legs to do an installation job.

N.B: To the upcoming installers, pls insist on using a good ladder to do ur jobs. The BIG FALL is not worth the fees you will be paid.

Re: Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish by satelliteDISH(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
See more pics below.

Have u done this kind of jobs before. Share ur experiences and pictures here.

Re: Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish by pofolo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
interesting.... a vivid sympton of ASAS........
Re: Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish by satelliteDISH(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2016
pofolo:
interesting....
a vivid sympton of ASAS........

pls, explain what U mean by ASAP.
Re: Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish by satelliteDISH(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
more

Re: Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish by Ogojohn(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
satelliteDISH:
more
ASAS= Acquired satellite addiction syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish by Everfrank(m): 12:57am On Jan 12, 2016
Sorry Bros. Accidents do not just happen. They are caused. Safety should always be the watchword.
Re: Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish by satelliteDISH(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Everfrank:
Sorry Bros. Accidents do not just happen. They are caused. Safety should always be the watchword.

Thanks. I am much better now. Getting ready for work next week.

1 Like

Re: Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish by Everfrank(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
satelliteDISH:
Sometimes getting a ladder to rent in remote locations and outsketch of town is really difficult to find. This sometimes led to the situation i find myself in three days ago. While trying to manage the situation after much pleading from my client, i ended up going home with my installation fee, some bruises on my leg and an ankle dislocation.
Why?
Because I used a rickety ladder mounted on thin narrow table with shaky disjointed legs to do an installation job.

N.B: To the upcoming installers, pls insist on using a good ladder to do ur jobs. The BIG FALL is not worth the fees you will be paid.
Check these daredevils out! Lol!

Re: Ladder Combinations- The BIG FALL That Landed Me In A Drug Store- Satellitedish by Monlo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Let precautions,safety be our watchword always.In so far we are on the streets daily, for our daily bread.May God continually bless our hustle,Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Hitv Latest Pls / Free To Air Dstv Connection / Free To Air Receiver For 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.