Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Who's Your Nairaland Crush. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. (16020 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by mizquote(f): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
call them out.

its a free world.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by TrapLORD(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
**Takes VIP table** cool

Waiter!!

I'll have a umm... Bottle of scotch please. Oh! And two glasses of chapman on ice. Thank you. cool

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Teddeebear: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
mizquote
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Emmyginger(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
i dnt even knw hw u guys crush on nl
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by tungstar(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
mizquote:
call them out.
its a free world.

U should set d ball rolling
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by obiorathesubtle: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mizquote is my crush..

She has this inner beauty, her eyes glow, her teeth sparkle, her personality is cutting-edge, her intelligence is unmatched, she always puts the best threads out there, I just admire her so much, I almost love her, but I'm quite shy and don't want to say stuff to her.. They might turn out repulsive.. I know you only live once, but I'd rather die than see her get angry at me.. The love Dar?ven had for Mrs?phyno is nothing compared to what I feel.. Mizquote.. If you're seeing this.. You mean the world to me and I just had to pour out my heart.. I don't care what happens.

And I wake up from a really_fucked up nightmare!

4 Likes

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mine is Leriebloom.
Despite the fact that she doesn't know how to do her make up well. In fact, I'd say she has the make up skills of a toddler, and she draws her eyes brows too long and too close to each other, but I still like her like that.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by xpac01(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Elantraceey or what is that her moniker again sef, mtscheeew *rolls eyes*
urrm... TrapLord, pass me one of those glasses of chapman. Brother needs to chill his fantasy. cool
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by osesology(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
mizquote:
call them out.

its a free world.
You are my crush
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by DebbyChris(f): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sorry, i don't have a crush....
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by TrapLORD(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
xpac01:
Elantraceey or what is that her moniker again sef, mtscheeew *rolls eyes*
urrm... Trap.Lord, pass me one of those glasses of chapman. Brother needs to chill his fantasy. cool

You can have a glass bro cool

Don't menshun smiley cool
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by LegalBaby(f): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
ehm only quiinnbee ....good to be unknown bae now i can say it

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
What's the essence? Nobody wld answer honestly. Anyways I have like 200 crushes on nl atm, they all mean so much to me that mentioning them would just fill the field, so I'll leave it to the next poster. I love my crushes (both male and female wink ) yh I'm kinky like that tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by chaberry(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
mizquote:
call them out.

its a free world.
And I am like~

All my crush on Nairaland has been hit, from Mizquote to Dollyjoy, from Sandra to Jennyhot, yet am still single @23.
Fccck that shiit! am off here, Iyalaya anybody

Egbon Born2fuck if you want my dickk, come and collect it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by mizquote(f): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Mizquote is my crush..

She has this inner beauty, her eyes glow, her teeth sparkle, her personality is cutting-edge, her intelligence is unmatched, she always puts the best threads out there, I just admire her so much, I almost love her, but I'm quite shy and don't want to say stuff to her.. They might turn out repulsive.. I know you only live once, but I'd rather die than see her get angry at me.. The love Dar?ven had for Mrs?phyno is nothing compared to what I feel.. Mizquote.. If you're seeing this.. You mean the world to me and I just had to pour out my heart.. I don't care what happens.

And I wake up from a really_fucked up nightmare!

I just fell off d bike lmao

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Emac34: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
DebbyChris:
nt wen am aroundgrin

My 2016 crush kiss
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by onstelly(f): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mrcock
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by AyamConfidence(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Okay let me not shout it too much...*whispers to Oga Decker...its CaroLyner but dont tell her o...i never tell her yet
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by mizquote(f): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
chaberry:
Mizquote is my today's crush

why didn't u tell me earlier?
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by xpac01(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
TrapLORD:

You can have a glass bro cool

Don't menshun smiley cool
*exhales out loudly* you already know I won't mention. wink

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by mizquote(f): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Teddeebear:
mizquote

why didn't u lemme know.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by cruzita(f): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
I'm still searching for the person I can crush on here. but NO NOT ONE
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by IamLEGEND1: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Mizquote is my crush..

And I woke up from a really_fucked up nightmare!
u almost had me bruh!

#ALMOST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by TrapLORD(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:
What's the essence? Nobody wld answer honestly. Anyways I have like 200 crushes on nl atm, they all mean so much to me that mentioning them would just fill the field, so I'll leave it to the next poster. I love my crushes (both male and female wink ) yh I'm kinky like that tongue

undecided
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Teddeebear: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
mizquote:

why didn't u lemme know.
sorry dear, but I just did cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by chaberry(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
mizquote:

why didn't u tell me earlier?
I've been waiting for you to create this thread, so that i can pour out my undying love on you

winkwink
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by tungstar(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
DebbyChris:

Then u must have a mirinda grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Leriebloom(f): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decker:
Mine is Leriebloom.
Although she doesn't know how to do her make up well, in fact, I'd say she has the make up skills of a toddler, and she draws her eyes brows too long and too close to each other, but I still like her like that.
And i see u chose picking on me, go ahead and av fun when doing it.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by fulfillbill(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nna na Punkyveer...were is she sef
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

The bolded though. I think it has more to do with your sexuality than being kinky. You know, what we usually term as a kinky interest is actually a growing figment of our overall sexuality and sexual orientation. Just saying.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decker:
Mine is Leriebloom.
Although she doesn't know how to do her make up well, in fact, I'd say she has the make up skills of a toddler, and she draws her eyes brows too long and too close to each other, but I still like her like that.
for real??

And she's your crush cheesy cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

And i see u chose picking on me, go ahead and av fun when doing it.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum / When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.