Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,155 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Breaking News EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu (2060 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday / Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu by Victorijeabom: 2:47am On Jan 09, 2016
EFCC arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu both to face trial on monday
It was a mild drama @ Muritala Muhammed International Airport today @ around 12:30pm Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrest former President Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to wear a white agbada with a black shoe to match was arrested by DSS with handcuff on his hands the moment he arrived at the airport this afternoon. As at the time we are filing this report, former Governor of Lagos state Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was also said to have been arrested by DSS in his residence 26, Bourdilion Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos.
The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politicians is yet to be known but our source has it that EFCC and ICPC have sent different letters of invitation to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and Bola Ahmed Tinubudue to different sorts of allegations which was levelled against them but they refused to yield to their requests.
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have involved in Harlibuton bribery case and according to the on-going investigation by the National Assembly on power sector, an underground source has it that the former president was said to have embezzled # 570billion which was budgeted for the power sector from 1999 to 2007.
According to our conversation with one of the EFCC officer who refused to reveal his name, he stated that Tinubu was said to have embezzled # 150billion naira from 1999 to 2007 when he was the governor of Lagos state.
According to the source, Tinubu, his wife and his lawyer are presently at EFCC headquarter in Abuja and interogation has commenced immediately. Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to be on his way but his arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC
The arrest of the two prominent politicians isdue to Preident Muhammadu Buhari zero tolerance to corruption and his determination to fight corruption not minding whose ox is gored.
By the time I was reading this news in my dream,my wife just tapped me at the back and shouted! You are dosing off and snoring, go and sleep in your room. Na so I enter my roomand say make I share am with you. No vex for me abeg, enjoy ur weekend
Re: Breaking News EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 09, 2016
You af mad...
Re: Breaking News EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu by phemmie06(m): 3:03am On Jan 09, 2016
OP. Oshogbo weed at work
Re: Breaking News EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu by Yhinkss(m): 3:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Breaking News from the Biafra News Desk. Abeg go back from the hole you crawled from Bia....D

1 Like

Re: Breaking News EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu by lawydewy(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Wonder shall never end! www.imaginationdreamer.com
Re: Breaking News EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol...skunk at work
Re: Breaking News EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu by sademola: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Dream on, op

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Atm Is Missing And The Pin Is On It / Adventures Of Mazi Fecko (Comedy Video Skit) / What Will You Do If You See Tiwa Savage In Your Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.