Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... (3743 Views)

What Is Your Greatest Fear? / What Is Your Greatest Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 2:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Happy Weekend Romancelanders..
I know something of this sort has been created here before, and that's when i was still a snoop on nairaland....this issue can never be over emphazised...as you already know, we encounter fresh challenges everyday as we grow...

Oya let's go there...
Both fear of the known and the unknown...no derailing please...it's a plearsure having you around once againwink...

Mine is....i have this mundane destiny that seems to be bigger than me, though i have a clue about it...a very great destiny...i mean greatness beyond my imaginations...my fear now is, will it come to passsad...how do i handle it so not to jeopardise it...i have prayed and i have done what a normal human being is supposed to do...mehhn, infact when i told my pastor one of the dreams i used to have...he was like, ud congrats with a promising handshake embarassed...guys, i must fulfill my destiny in life dunno about yousad...let's hear that thing that makes your heart to skipt each time it comes across your mind??

Cc lalasticlala, farano, rocktation...if you guys do the needful so people would give advice and contribute, would duely appreciate you guys...
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Lordskyes(m): 3:23am On Jan 09, 2016
Two fears...
Not making it in life...
And
Not making heaven...
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 3:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Lordskyes:
Two fears...
Not making it in life...
And
Not making heaven...
lol...there's still time to mk amends bro...ur destiny is in ur hands cool
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by nerdfrost(m): 4:35am On Jan 09, 2016
By the grace of God I'll make heaven so that's not part of my fears!!
My fear actually's glossophobia men I've actually had that since like ever undecided

And the Frost descended on them grin
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by johnnystackz(m): 4:40am On Jan 09, 2016
I'm afraid of failure and poverty,so I do everything in my power not to fail and not to be poor, because I've tasted them both before and believe me when I tell you they aren't pleasant.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 09, 2016
All my 'greatest fears' have come true so I don't fear anything anymore, nothing left to fear.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 09, 2016
mordtonia:
All my 'greatest fears' have come true so I don't fear anything anymore, nothing left to fear.
if you see my 16inches dlck fear go grip you again.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 09, 2016
Fear of disappointing my parents.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Idiataqueen(f): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Failure,Hell,Poverty,although av experience series of failures,so failure is not part of my fears again.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by obiorathesubtle: 6:20am On Jan 09, 2016
I fear God.. That's a good fear

But bad fear, I have a fear of heights.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Dying young, not making it to the glory land and not having enough fun!!!

But Jesus got me so am good cool
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by youngberry001(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2016
my greatest fear is d day of jugement no mercy dat day.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by bqlekan(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2016
My fears plenty ooo

My greatest fear in life is the place of solitude, I mean f**k death, the grave is the real s**t. alone with my deeds.

Another fear is not dying with the shahada on my lips

Another fear is, what would be my last activity on earth?

The fear is about life itself, and not Death.....

other fears grin

Snakes, sharp objects, electricity.. I have EXTREME fear for all these things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by djeezy(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Afraid of failure and poverty.

Afraid of what may happen after death.

Afraid of loosing the ones I love.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by prettysassygirl(f): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2016
my greatest fear in life is after life I might end up in HELL,the place of unimaginable pain and disgusting smell,and d pain never goes,for eternity to eternity,the thought alone give me jitters,and I wonder daily am I doing all I can to avoid that place?do I have anyone's property without the person knowledge that can lead me there?am I owing anyone? dis trouser and braiding stuff this pastors talk about that can lead someone there, is it true?should I stop the trousers? cos me i no fit shout o,nothing worth loosing my heaven,not even the love for a man.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2016

I think it's the uncertainty of life itself. You know, that aspect of unpredictability when one could be riding on the zenith of euphoric ecstasy and in a heartbeat it all comes spiraling down.

Not always being in control of the outcome of events of my interest and living life only to find out that everything we thought we knew about life( the past, present and the future ) was wrong all along.

Basically I just live in now - TODAY : YESTERDAY'S TOMORROW. It keeps the worries at bay to some extent.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2016
Losing someone or something I care about
Poverty
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Kayoski(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2016
I Fear Only three things in this life..

1)GOD 2) FEAR 3) NOTHING
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2016
nerdfrost:
By the grace of God I'll make heaven so that's not part of my fears!!
My fear actually's glossophobia men I've actually had that since like ever undecided

And the Frost descended on them grin
hmmm
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2016
johnnystackz:
I'm afraid of failure and poverty,so I do everything in my power not to fail and not to be poor, because I've tasted them both before and believe me when I tell you they aren't pleasant.
cooL...bt u gotta work hard, believe in urslf, believe in God, and failure wnt be an optionwink
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2016
mordtonia:
meaning ur indestrutible ba??
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2016
stupidity:
if you see my 16inches dlck fear go grip you again.
funny
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2016
Harbosede02:
Fear of disappointing my parents.
well...if they 've giving u a sound education, all u owe urslf is to be focused and determined...then ur therewink

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2016
My fear is suffer on earth now die nd go to hell again

Its d worst imagination
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Idiataqueen:
Failure,Hell,Poverty,although av experience series of failures,so failure is not part of my fears again.
hmmm
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by IamLEGEND1: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
one word-Snakes!!..
+ the day the aliens will come to colonise us.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I fear God.. That's a good fear

But bad fear, I have a fear of heights.
heights??...asin human height or anytin that is high, like storey buildings??
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by cruzita(f): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2016
going to hell is my worst fear.but as for poverty I can't be afraid becos I have laid the foundations right
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by Idiataqueen(f): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by obiorathesubtle: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:
heights??...asin human height or anytin that is high, like storey buildings??
storey buildings.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by SkinnyDude(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2016
being poor and public speaking..'
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear In Life...come Stop By And Share... by firstking01(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2016
dovelike:
Dying young, not making it to the glory land and not having enough fun!!!

But Jesus got me so am good cool
jesus got u??...that's great.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Payment From Propeller Ads: Propeller Ads Payment Proof / Call for your (24hrs) Diesel supply ( N230 per liter today ) in ABUJA!!! / Davidylan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.