Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) (8490 Views)

* * No Mercy : Iam Vs Tysson * * / Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) / Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2009
The SHOW NO MERCY SUMMER BATTLE is coming up. . .

The elite Netcees Know themselves. . . .

This is a chance for Unknown and Unproven Netcees to prove their worth. . .

Maximum of 6 netcees. . . . . One battle. . . . 3 netcees will have the chance to battle it out with the Elites. . . .

Deadline for entry is 19th June. . . .

Judges for the preliminaries are Mukina and shaz.

Get in!!!
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
lalaboi do u actually think an hybrid will have mukina and shaz judging him?? get into ur right senses mr MOD.
go ask sauron , i would like to see wordsmith whoop sauron's ass once again .oops did i just say that? grin grin grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2009
am sure you saw the word. . .Preliminary . .for the likes of you grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
likes of me? , that insult just made u a fcukin loser and that means u wont progress wit this toruney , dare me
even wit ur mod powers. u hear me .dare me ! no alow me deal wit u again o grin grin grin

A40/sauron ibime any other person
listen to the beats playing on the background of this rap battle . whats the name of d beat?? grin
battle one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf5dCBPP5W8&feature=related
battle two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUnqOl2AL-Q&feature=channel_page
battle 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tqwmHOGdpw&feature=related
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by chrisical(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
Chrisical,announcing his entry into NL battle
ready to lead the way like fulanis directing cattles
It aint crime i am poised to be at the prime
so make way,all you fake mcs and spitters of nursery rhymes
My rhyming skillz got global excellence,ask city people
I am showered with encomium like Bill Gate giving alms to a cripple
The only spot you ve got to rock is zuma
I spit classic designers stuff,far from puma
Even if u spit under the influence of auxin,your skills still wouldnt grow
With more heat than miamy,nairalanders, am ready to blow
U lack rap rules and ur style off-colour so u wont even get the rub of the green(da grin)
The smoky dude,the hottest ever nairalanders have seen
My lines xtra connect yet i still glow(glo) with pride
My style boisterous coz i flow like ocean tide
This is no retreat no surrender
Your hope of outshinnig me in this war is below slender
u wack emcees can never withstand my titanic verse
Coz i spit it like am bandishing a curse
I got ur ass pelted with punchlines like a wicked nurse
This is chris the viper,got the sickest rap instincts
Your lines fragile so i got it broken to pieces like cabin biscuits

Abeg lalaboi,how this one be?
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
Guy. . .Edit your post and save your lines

Just sign in here. . . . You'll battle some one to get into the competition proper
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by chrisical(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2009
Please when would that be?
Do you mean am on the right track? as far as signing in is concerned? pLs no vex for my frequent questions
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
Signing-in means you have been registered for the This Preliminary
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2009
chrisical:

Please when would that be?
Do you mean am on the right track? as far as signing in is concerned? pLs no vex for my frequent questions

i can see that you are really hungry to battle chrisical,. you new to the game ke? mogbe
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by chrisical(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2009
lalaboi:

Guy. . .Edit your post and save your lines

Just sign in here. . . . You'll battle some one to get into the competition proper

Ahm, please is it wrong to leave it that way.Am just asking coz i want to keep referring/relating to it. SORRY OOO
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2009
IN MY OPINION , chrisical bars above , clearly qualifies for a slot ,unlike mc prawn crackers who just keep rappin thrash
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by darequam(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
@chrisical
i felt u bro, i advise u change ur name to
'Chrisical the lyrical'
u better than some who claim to be better.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Gabry(f): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2009
Dateline 18 JUne

Am sorry ooo . I am unable to attend cause 18 June till 20 June Im attending an Accapella Workshop and a Jazz Festival sad
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by kaym2: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2009
tehehe is gabry not the student from ofakasie rap class, has she graduated ??
ofakasibe have u done graduation for her ? i mean is she ripe enough to battle? grin

Gabry:

Dateline 18 JUne

Am sorry ooo . I am unable to attend cause 18 June till 20 June Im attending an Accapella Workshop and a Jazz Festival sad
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by chrisical(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
Thanks alot ofoka and dare for the compliments but really i cant wait to get started.Ama do my thing,no shaking.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
Darequam. . .u in for the preliminaries??

Ofoka??

Gabry K. . . .
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by darequam(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
@lala
When is the date?
And why d Pre and not the Pro, I mean i got a target there.
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2009
Yeh. . . .This is a chance for you to prove that you can battle in the main tournament

Its just 1 battle . . . u win and you are thru!
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by javalove(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
so wat do i stand to get, . . any prizes or awards . . .?
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Ibime(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
JAVALOVE! JAVALOVE! JAVALOVE!

How many times I done call your name?

We wanna see whether you have the ability to compose punchlines like Mode9 grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ibime:

JAVALOVE! JAVALOVE! JAVALOVE!

How many times I done call your name?

We wanna see whether you have the ability to compose punchlines like Mode9 grin

If you win. . . .The award na best lyricist on nairaland. . . . lol. . . . There will be prizes in seaosn 2! tongue
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

If you win. . . .The award na best lyricist on nairaland. . . . lol. . . . There will be prizes in seaosn 2! tongue

for real . i volunteer to donate prizes . i will send it thru dhl or courier, hopefully sauron will receive a new laptop gift which he cant afford from me .buhahaha grin grin grin grin

@javalove
u wan battle or u want to copy and paste modenine lines??

@lalaboi
count me out of your fcukin preliminary. me and all this boys na mate?
if ur doing partiality on pro , elite and preliminary then count ofoka out!
this is the same nonsense that hybrid did that soiled his reputable name into rags in nl for mukina front
i just regret not being able to beat and drag darequam's and prawn crackers name into the ojuelegba battle rap mud ! grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by darequam(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ha , ha
@o4ka
if those lines of stuffs u posted in ur rap tutorials ar the likes of ur weapon against me, i bet i'l make an homelet out ya balls
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
darequam:

Ha , ha
@o4ka
if those lines of stuffs u posted in ur rap tutorials ar the likes of ur weapon against me, i bet i'l make an homelet out ya balls

i once knew an mc who made more mouth than yours b4 battlin ofokasibe . he goes by the name of sauron
thats b4 his head fokasibe like yours is about to do. grin grin
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Krayola(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
Choose how u wanna loose
ooze from the fumes, or bruised from the tools, i blast fools like Osama do
sharp shooter on the loose, blast rugers on u fools, i whack niggaz like the earth out of wood
street sweepers on ur block, fix the tickers on ur clock
meet this nigga and u're shit outta luck
Gold miner seeking out the cold grammar,
digging out foes, kill em with the flow that makes hos gather
Hossanna!! Rookie of the year
got ur crew shook, look! now he hittin ur pookie in the rear
Circled the Atlas,
Burrowed through the woods, through the barrels of the booze, and the hollers of abuse
I'm a bastard!!
My flow got no daddy,
never groomed, these 2 hands, one holds fatty
Puff puff, no daddy
Tryna make cash money, drop def Jams, Rock da whole party!!

SIgn me up!!
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
Krayola:

Choose how u wanna loose
sharp shooter on the loose, blast rugers on u fools

I'm a bastard!!
My flow got no daddy,

Puff puff, no daddy

SIgn me up!!

KRAYOLA YOU ARE OFFICIALLY IN , YOU ROCK MEN! RESPECT
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ok we have

Darequam
Chrisical
Krayola
Javalove

Just 2 more peeps and we set!

Ofoka u sure u not gona prove ya worth on here??

This is your only way in u knw!

I take this seriously u knw
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by ofokasibe: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
me battle here . NEVA i belong TO THE SENIOR CLASS, YOU YOURSELF LALABOI YOU ARE A NEWBIE. NO OGBOJU 4 U
YOU WEY WE DEY TEACH HOW TO RAP LAST YEAR . YOU THINK SAY I FORGET?? I CAN EVEN REFERENCE THE LINK NOW.
I AM IN THE SENIOR CLASS. PUT ME THERE STR8 LIKE SAURON &CO OR FORGET IT . MY CLASS IS TOO HIGH. I CANT BE RUBBING SHOULDERS WITH DARE-KARIMU I AM TOO BIG FOR THAT BOY!
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by lalaboi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

me battle here . NEVA i belong TO THE SENIOR CLASS, YOU YOURSELF LALABOI YOU ARE A NEWBIE. NO OGBOJU 4 U
YOU WEY WE DEY TEACH HOW TO RAP LAST YEAR . YOU THINK SAY I FORGET?? I CAN EVEN REFERENCE THE LINK NOW.
I AM IN THE SENIOR CLASS. PUT ME THERE STR8 LIKE SAURON &CO OR FORGET IT . MY CLASS IS TOO HIGH. I CANT BE RUBBING SHOULDERS WITH DARE-KARIMU I AM TOO BIG FOR THAT BOY!

SHHH. . . .To show you belong in the upper class. . .Battle here and win just 1 battle. . .then you through!. . .if you cant. . .kpsih!
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by MrCrackles(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2009
lalaboi:

SHHH. . . .To show you belong in the upper class. . .Battle here and win just 1 battle. . .then you through!. . .if you cant. . .kpsih!

Gbam! cool
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by kaym2: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
lol
Re: Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
Krayola:

Choose how u wanna loose
sharp shooter on the loose, blast rugers on u fools, i whack niggaz like the earth out of wood
street sweepers on ur block, fix the tickers on ur clock
meet this nigga and u're shit outta luck
Gold miner seeking out the cold grammar,
digging out foes, kill em with the flow that makes hos gather
got ur crew shook, look! now he hittin ur pookie in the rear
Circled the Atlas,
Burrowed through the woods, through the barrels of the booze, and the hollers of abuse
I'm a bastard!!
My flow got no daddy,
never groomed, these 2 hands, one holds fatty
Puff puff, no daddy

SIgn me up!!

Based on this, Krayola should be fasttracked straight into the tournament proper to take the place of MrCrackles. Abi na pally pally we dey do for here? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Pidgin English Cypherz / The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!) / The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.