Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old (95317 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Gang Raped In Russia By 4 Drunk Men / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer / SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Poseidon000: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Abudu2000:
she has been begged by the two guys parents or so so she wanna save them from going to prison.I have seen cases like this where the girl later refutes the accusation against the defendants to allow the case die down
[size=13pt]
Why are you desperately trying to execute those boyz in the court of public opinion.

Try and reread the report. "The girl refute her parent claim of gang rape".

No tell me, how is it possible that the guyz parents solicited for mercy on behalf of the guyz, in such a heated moment,when all eyez is on, and her parents
vigilance is 99.9% active

is it hard for you to deduce the overt truth from her account?.

She denied having sex with the fourth party. Ooh! by your logic. The fourth guy's parents begged or paid better to take him off the radia.

That's how you people crusify innocent people.sad
[/size]
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by 9jatatafo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
The young girl tried for not roping innocent boys unlike many girls do after consenting to sex they will turn around and claim rape. Sex back to back was a hit, enjoyment to take over. Ko ni da fun iyalaya anybody!

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Mydazz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bantino:
Smh, enjoying twosome at 16, by the time you'll be 30, you'll having tensome (if there is any word like that) ewu!!!

Even EWU don't have TWOSOME
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by spafu(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
chisophia:
u r sick
I hope you are not the girl he referred to? Lol
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by psp2pc(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Olasco93:
The World is turning into something else. Anyway, the world is not my home neither is Ghana my country. Am just a passer-by. ''Am not of this World.''
Jesus has given me my heavenly Ticket and VISA since 2012...

hell na ur final destination.
u sabi jesus or u don gain salvation yet.?
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by achimotan(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
toyeanlawlah:
Its a Ghanaian babe undecided, am not surprised..........
Na part of dia 'culture' b d@.....
A typical Ghanaian babe will be your girlfriend and at the same time 'serve' every male around you, including your pman if e no stand well....... Funniest part is you sef go service her mama, sis and female friends join.....You don't need to approach them, they will come funra won.........
To them, Its No Big Deal....

Nonsense. How many Ghanaian babes have you come across to warrant the trash and s I.lly thing u are spewing. U head needs examination

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Herrmes: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Good girl, Africa needs more of you, not only do you tell the truth but you can eff two-three guys at a go! Damn girl.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmmmm dem don give her money........ She don collect money.... Her family don collect my to keep quiet
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmmmm dem don give her money........ She don collect money.... Her family don collect money to keep quiet
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Oahray: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
espn:
At least she didn't lie..not like some liars!
exactly. Who knows how many guys are behind bars in Naija alone because of less-than-honest ladies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Oahray: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
1. She's being blackmailed.
2. I see a potential sex maniac...2 yrs from now.

I'll have my pick from the above.
shattap and stop playing 'God'. Look into your own future instead.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by morganwizzy55(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Only the truth can set you free, she just said it. If it's naija bae, omo na rape.. Case o. Na so the girl go denie am sotee that dude go go prison.. After the anaconda don sweet her finish. Sometimes this rape case turn to be fraud because it's when the two partners are caught in the action, especially if the parent of the bae is involved, that's is when they will call it rape. Or if you no fulfill what you promise the bae and want to chop pomo
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by espn(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
muhakeem:
Lol... who lied against u before?
lol.. no..hakeem? Name sake!
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Redfruit(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Orikinla(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=18pt]That is why I love Ghanaian girls.
They more generous and more honest than Nigerian girls 24/7.[/size] grin
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bantino:
Smh, enjoying twosome at 16, by the time you'll be 30, you'll having tensome (if there is any word like that) ewu!!!
A group of three people is called party and not twosome. pls as from now on take to correction
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by HaneefahRN(f): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na wa o, Her mates are in University, she is in junior sec school and being banged by 3 guys, when she is in her twenties she will graduate to uncountable (pray she repents). God help us and tht is someone's future wife and mother o.
The parents shld stop crying and try and do a better job of raising their children (if it's nt too late)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Dee1murphy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
saasala:
So many innocent guys are right now in prison for similar cases.

After wittingly agreeing to have sex with you with the sole aim of monetary gain and you tell her you are broke afterwards, a Nigerian girl will report a rape case to the police and the guy will be sent to prison.

American relationship:

Day1: go on a date
Day2: Toast and agree + Kiss
Day3: Sex

Naija relationship
Day1: Toast
Day2: Toast again but girl ask for date first
Day3: go on a date and toast again
Day4: Toast again, girl says no
Day5: Toast again, girl say no again
Day6: Toast again, girl say she will think about it
Day7: Girl is still thinking
Day8: Girl finally says yes
Day9: Try to hug but failed
Day10: Hug
Day11: Try to kiss but failed
Day12: Try to kiss again but girl only pecks
Day13: Finally kiss
Day14: Try to press boobs but failed
Day15: Try to press boobs again but girl only allow to press inside bra
Day16: Finally press and sucks boobs
Day17: Try to have sex but failed
Dayb18: Try to have sex again but failed
Day19: Try sex again and fail again
Day20: Still try to have sex and failed again
Day21: Guy forced girl, she later pity him and have sex
Day22: Girl says he raped her
Day22: Police arrest boy for rape and Linda Ikeji post it on her blog, viviangist copied it and post it on Nairaland, lalasticla.la move it to frontpage. Guy's name is ruined forever and probably go to jail if found guilty.

Naija girl... I carry nyansh for you o
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by uchennamani(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
spafu:

You are not serious. And you didn't charge Senator Ahmed Sank Yarima, late Prince Abubakar Audi and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, who all married girls ranging between 11-15, to court for rape. You are not serious. How old were you told were the ages of the senior secondary school student. At 16 that girl ought not to be in Junior class, and that puts those boys in her age bracket. So if a 16 year old boy scratches his 16 year old girl's itching, who rapes who? Again I say, you are not serious.
Most legal issues are lost on lay men like you. You are not a lawyer; you are not a law student. So why dabble into matters you know nothing off?
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Helewud(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please checkout this thread here, or check my signature
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by chichriso: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by princeade86(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
NA WA O
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
chaiii!!!

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by mjswthrt(f): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Badt Gurl
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by naphtii(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
she try.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Clitoris
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by marvelous007(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
grad2012:
At 16. Wats d rush sometin yo will grow old and get married and do do do till u tier ehn. Oga goon,she dint even have sex with one she just had to have two men at d sametime. I just womder that if at that age she is doing all this only God knows what she will do when she gets older.

Dat gal done get apartment for hell already

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Jackossky(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
everything was a hit back 2 back,from missionary to 69...from 69 to doggie yet the boys are almost imprisoned
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Simplymeah: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Interesting...
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by spafu(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
uchennamani:
Most legal issues are lost on lay men like you. You are not a lawyer; you are not a law student. So why dabble into matters you know nothing off?
Oga lawyer, this is a simple case, as simple as charge and bail. If you say consensual sex between two or more teenager is a rape then we will need to ask for refund from the lecturer that wasted their time putting you through this rigorousness of passing through their faculty and not be able to replicate the knowledge passed to you. Who raped who in the case of two minors? And why have all the men I mentioned not facing trial for rape? Abeg carrying your Solicitor in brief go elsewhere my brother.
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Vomm: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
All these ghana girls! Na so dem wan stab one to death the other day cos he dey camp person husbandm this happens everywhere but it seems theirs is too much without morals and shame
Re: I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old by Olasco93: 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
psp2pc:

hell na ur final destination.
u sabi jesus or u don gain salvation yet.?
I don gain Salvation Sir. That's why i they denge-pose...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.