Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter (13568 Views)

Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Owner Of Most Battered Oil Currency / 3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2016
rev2214:
Kindly write something on the topic I will help you to sell it.
Best ways to win in football betting.
I believe it will sell like water in the desert.

I will with you on other topic too.

Hmmmmm, then i believe we can work together. i already wrote a guide on the "BIGGEST SECRETE TO VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING". the secrete i revealed in this guide works 100% till now. you can call me on 08131876569 if you really want to work with me
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2016
Eboy343:
sir the number not going through oo pls send me the guide.

Try calling me through 08131876569
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2016
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, THIS WOULD BE MY LAST POST ON THIS TREND, CUZ I’M NOW VERY BUSY AND I WOULD LOVE TO CREAT ANOTHER TREND ON BINARY OPTIONS, SO I HAVE FOUND TIME TO CREAT THIS POST. JUST READ CAREFULLY.

HOW TO MAKE CONSTANT CASH ONLINE AS AN INFORMATION MARKETER ON A WEEKLY BASIS

I guess by now if you are reading this post, you already know the good work that has been going on here by God’s grace. I’m the Author of this trend, and I have really thought a lot here, reaching about 2,500 viewers. Well for those who dint follow up with us, I’ll just breeze through.
Now making money online is not as difficult as it seems. It can be done by anyone and everyone, including the blind. Now imagine if a blind or a deaf or handicapped person can make money online, WHY CAN’T YOU?

REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAY IN MATTHEW 17:19-20

“…………..EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE…”

So what differentiates the people that makes it from the people that don’t make it online is just their believe
I know some persons would say “it’s because I don’t know what to do to make money online”.
Now I am saying you can make good cash weekly from information marketing and it’s very easy.

ABOUT INFORMATION MARKETING

If you really want to make good money online, you need to sell something or render a service that’s it. To sell something online is not a difficult thing to do at all, it’s very easy.
Information marketing is simply the act of selling information to People in need of that particular information, In order to make huge sum of money online.
The internet is a very big market place where you meet buyers and sellers, including lot's of individuals who are looking for one information or the other, ranging from information on how to lose weight, how to start a fish farming business, how to make money online, how to invest, how to manage a family, how to train a child, including how to make money from information marketing, which is the reason why you are reading this post right now.

LET’S TAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW BIG YOUR INFORMATION MARKETING CAN GROW IF YOU TAKE IT SERIOUS.

FACE-BOOK

Face-book is also one of the benefactors of information marketing, and they make Millions to Billions of dollars monthly from it.

HOW?

Now information marketing is not just about selling only books, it also involves rendering a valuable service that are helpful to those in need of it and that’s what face-book is doing.
Face-book is rendering a very huge service to the world of which the world is grateful to have, this service includes entertainment, communication and advertisement etc. and Face-book is making huge money from it.

YOU CAN DO MORE!!!

You can do better than Bill Gates or Face-book, and I am not saying that you should go and open your own Face-book or design your own windows software. All you need is to start from somewhere and look for the right product to market. Don't worry, I would teach you how and everything you need to know. Bill Gates and Face-book started from somewhere.

These are the things you need to know in order to start from the basis that can make you at least 100k every two weeks
1. What to sell
2. Where to sell

WHAT TO SELL

You can simply start by selling E-books containing useful information. Like How to make money online, how to lose weight in two weeks, best ways to win in football betting, how to start an importing business etc, you see!!! There are a lot of things to write on. Even if you can’t write, simply make research on Google and edit and copy the info you see, or simply download a book with resell rights. I bet you a lot of persons are willing to pay heavily for your guide or product.

WHERE TO SELL

The best way to sell and make huge sum of money without stress is to advertise your product on a Newspaper, which usually cost about 5k to 7k. This way you would get a lot of sales. If the price of you book is 4k and with a news paper advert, you can get up to 30 sales or more in two weeks. In order to increase your profit very well, you’ll include selling in Amazon shopping site.

THIS IS THE LITTLE I CAN REVEAL TO YOU BEFORE I LEAVE, THERES NO TIME. MEANWHILE I HAVE CREATED A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE WHICH CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING.

1. Comprehensive details about info-marketing with screen shots
2. How to make your own personal E-book
3. How to place an advert on news paper and all the necessary info you must include in your advert in order to sell well.
4. How to increase your sales on newspaper adverts.
5. Comprehensive details and all you need for Amazon publication that can make you extra 200k monthly with screen shot.
6. Many more.

I am giving out this guide for a very little token to everyone; this token would not even be enough to buy a good jean and a T-shirt. For the first 5 persons, it would be free, and you can testify here the content of the guide so others can know the value.

EVERYONE THAT GET’S THIS GUIDE IS SURE TO GET UNLIMITED MENTORSHIP FROM ME DAY AND NIGHT TILL HE OR SHE IS ALREADY SUCCESSFUL.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED, SIMPLY GIVE ME A CALL ON 08131876569 FOR MORE INFO.

REMEMBER IT’S FREE FOR THE FIRST 5 PERSONS TO GIVE THE CALL NOW.
PLEASE NO EMAIL SHOULD BE DROPPED HERE, THANKS……………..
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
makson70:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, THIS WOULD BE MY LAST POST ON THIS TREND, CUZ I’M NOW VERY BUSY AND I WOULD LOVE TO CREAT ANOTHER TREND ON BINARY OPTIONS, SO I HAVE FOUND TIME TO CREAT THIS POST. JUST READ CAREFULLY.

HOW TO MAKE CONSTANT CASH ONLINE AS AN INFORMATION MARKETER ON A WEEKLY BASIS

I guess by now if you are reading this post, you already know the good work that has been going on here by God’s grace. I’m the Author of this trend, and I have really thought a lot here, reaching about 2,500 viewers. Well for those who dint follow up with us, I’ll just breeze through.
Now making money online is not as difficult as it seems. It can be done by anyone and everyone, including the blind. Now imagine if a blind or a deaf or handicapped person can make money online, WHY CAN’T YOU?

REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAY IN MATTHEW 17:19-20

“…………..EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE…”

So what differentiates the people that makes it from the people that don’t make it online is just their believe
I know some persons would say “it’s because I don’t know what to do to make money online”.
Now I am saying you can make good cash weekly from information marketing and it’s very easy.

ABOUT INFORMATION MARKETING

If you really want to make good money online, you need to sell something or render a service that’s it. To sell something online is not a difficult thing to do at all, it’s very easy.
Information marketing is simply the act of selling information to People in need of that particular information, In order to make huge sum of money online.
The internet is a very big market place where you meet buyers and sellers, including lot's of individuals who are looking for one information or the other, ranging from information on how to lose weight, how to start a fish farming business, how to make money online, how to invest, how to manage a family, how to train a child, including how to make money from information marketing, which is the reason why you are reading this post right now.

LET’S TAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW BIG YOUR INFORMATION MARKETING CAN GROW IF YOU TAKE IT SERIOUS.

FACE-BOOK

Face-book is also one of the benefactors of information marketing, and they make Millions to Billions of dollars monthly from it.

HOW?

Now information marketing is not just about selling only books, it also involves rendering a valuable service that are helpful to those in need of it and that’s what face-book is doing.
Face-book is rendering a very huge service to the world of which the world is grateful to have, this service includes entertainment, communication and advertisement etc. and Face-book is making huge money from it.

YOU CAN DO MORE!!!

You can do better than Bill Gates or Face-book, and I am not saying that you should go and open your own Face-book or design your own windows software. All you need is to start from somewhere and look for the right product to market. Don't worry, I would teach you how and everything you need to know. Bill Gates and Face-book started from somewhere.

These are the things you need to know in order to start from the basis that can make you at least 100k every two weeks
1. What to sell
2. Where to sell

WHAT TO SELL

You can simply start by selling E-books containing useful information. Like How to make money online, how to lose weight in two weeks, best ways to win in football betting, how to start an importing business etc, you see!!! There are a lot of things to write on. Even if you can’t write, simply make research on Google and edit and copy the info you see, or simply download a book with resell rights. I bet you a lot of persons are willing to pay heavily for your guide or product.

WHERE TO SELL

The best way to sell and make huge sum of money without stress is to advertise your product on a Newspaper, which usually cost about 5k to 7k. This way you would get a lot of sales. If the price of you book is 4k and with a news paper advert, you can get up to 30 sales or more in two weeks. In order to increase your profit very well, you’ll include selling in Amazon shopping site.

THIS IS THE LITTLE I CAN REVEAL TO YOU BEFORE I LEAVE, THERES NO TIME. MEANWHILE I HAVE CREATED A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE WHICH CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING.

1. Comprehensive details about info-marketing with screen shots
2. How to make your own personal E-book
3. How to place an advert on news paper and all the necessary info you must include in your advert in order to sell well.
4. How to increase your sales on newspaper adverts.
5. Comprehensive details and all you need for Amazon publication that can make you extra 200k monthly with screen shot.
6. Many more.

I am giving out this guide for a very little token to everyone; this token would not even be enough to buy a good jean and a T-shirt. For the first 5 persons, it would be free, and you can testify here the content of the guide so others can know the value.

EVERYONE THAT GET’S THIS GUIDE IS SURE TO GET UNLIMITED MENTORSHIP FROM ME DAY AND NIGHT TILL HE OR SHE IS ALREADY SUCCESSFUL.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED, SIMPLY GIVE ME A CALL ON 08131876569 FOR MORE INFO.

REMEMBER IT’S FREE FOR THE FIRST 5 PERSONS TO GIVE THE CALL NOW.
PLEASE NO EMAIL SHOULD BE DROPPED HERE, THANKS……………..

I HAVE GOTTEN MY FIRST 5 FREE PERSONS.............................
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by atikuman(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Am in to properties... Can u suggest one news paper company I could do adv in it . meanwhile how do I let whole world know about the properties..I have for sale. Through facebook sir.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by tbliss22(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
atikuman:
Am in to properties... Can u suggest one news paper company I could do adv in it . meanwhile how do I let whole world know about the properties..I have for sale. Through facebook sir.

Bros that's something simple noooow, just get a mini web design software (like frontpage) then design a good stuff putting all pictures of the properties u wish to sell there then go ahead to buy a domain and host it.

With less than 2k u will get your website running like www.yourpreferredname.com and then visit any online newspaper e.g punch, thesun, vanguard. Just visit their "contact us" section then they will tell you what to do.

Hope this helps but if you will require the service of anyone for that he or she will charge u for the web designs oooo.... So don't dull urself u can do a good design yourself with frontpage or wordpress.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by pragidso: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
o o o o... why did I come late, i hv been following this thread up bomber to bomber only to c this, I shd hv been amongst d 1st 5. I will still contact u anyway cos I'm very much interested in dis biz
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
atikuman:

you can get that using the punch news papers ok but if you're interested in knowing more, call me on 08131876569
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
tbliss22:

Bros that's something simple noooow, just get a mini web design software (like frontpage) then design a good stuff putting all pictures of the properties u wish to sell there then go ahead to buy a domain and host it.

With less than 2k u will get your website running like www.yourpreferredname.com and then visit any online newspaper e.g punch, thesun, vanguard. Just visit their "contact us" section then they will tell you what to do.

Hope this helps but if you will require the service of anyone for that he or she will charge u for the web designs oooo.... So don't dull urself u can do a good design yourself with frontpage or wordpress.

in information marketing, as the Author of this thrend, information marketing has passed the Erra where you have to make or creat websites or blogs and wasting lots of money to market a product. so please for this thrend, stop telling people to go and open a website.

please there are other two legit, simple and straight forward method of marketing your product or E-book that would make you hundreds of thousands of Naira within weeks, and i have explained them in my past posts. But if you're not yet clear about it or you still need more information about it, feel free to call me on 08131876569.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
pragidso:
o o o o... why did I come late, i hv been following this thread up bomber to bomber only to c this, I shd hv been amongst d 1st 5. I will still contact u anyway cos I'm very much interested in dis biz

feel free to give a call 08131876569
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good day Everyone, i think we all have started one thing or the other from what i have thought you guys on this thrend, and i know it's yielding you results,

Many of you have called me for help and i think i responded to all of you positively and my response is already yielding you results. Well for those of you who have started getting results, please don't fail to post your success stories here so others can learn from, remember we are here to help one another.

Those of you who now know the basis of information marketing and still don't know how and where to start but want to, feel free to call me on 08131876569 for personal coaching lessons, i would be glad to help you.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Politicalidiot: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2016
atikuman:

Great. I am building a property portal and I would like to partner up. How many properties do you have to advertise? Are you a property manager or real estate manager? Okk. Lets talk in length. Just shoot me an email here - hienyimba @ gmail . com
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Politicalidiot:

Great. I am building a property portal and I would like to partner up. How many properties do you have to advertise? Are you a property manager or real estate manager? Okk. Lets talk in length. Just shoot me an email here - hienyimba @ gmail . com

Hey what kind of property portal are you building? because i know if it's online it's usually very expensive to build and develop. so i would love to know what kind of portal so i can make research on it and then give my own opinion about this your system
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Politicalidiot: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
makson70:

Hey what kind of property portal are you building? because i know if it's online it's usually very expensive to build and develop. so i would love to know what kind of portal so i can make research on it and then give my own opinion about this your system

I am a web developer so its not much for me to do. its a property portal to post properties online for sale or rent. i am almost done with it and then, I will send you a link to try it. Contact on my email
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Politicalidiot:

I am a web developer so its not much for me to do. its a property portal to post properties online for sale or rent. i am almost done with it and then, I will send you a link to try it. Contact on my email

i'll be expecting it when you're done, meanwhile for those who want personal one on one lectures or mentoring on how to make this money from information marketing, simply contacting me on[b] 08131876569[/b] feel free to ask any questions thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by DEGREE2466(m): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2016
makson70:

THE PUBLIC DOMAIN WORK OPTION SIMPLY MEANS TELLING AMAZON THAT YOU ARE THE REAL AUTHOR OF THE BOOK YOU WISH TO PUBLISH AND YOU ARE PUBLISHING YOUR BOOK LEGALLY.

MEANWHILE IF YOU CHOSE THE NON PUBLIC DOMAIN WORK OPTION, IT MEANS YOU ARE EITHER NOT THE OWNER OF THE BOOK OR YOU ARE PUBLISHING A BOOK WITH RESELL RIGHT ( A BOOK WITH RESELL RIGHT MEANS THAT THE BOOK IS WRITTEN BY ANOTHER AUTHOR, BUT THE AUTHOR HAS GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO SELL THE BOOK FOR YOUR OWN PROFITS).

SO IT IS JUST ADVISABLE TO CHOSE THE PUBLIC DOMAIN WORK IT IMPROVE YOUR SALE.

Please bro.

How many pages is ideal for an eBook

And what topics do you suggest one should write on in order to get enough sales
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
DEGREE2466:

Please bro.

Hello DEGREE2466, A good E-book product can have at least from 20 pages upward. As for great topics, there are a lot. meanwhile if you need my assistance, i am willing to help and mentor you till you become successful.but you must be ready to follow instructions. if you're ready, call me on 08131876569
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Princepri(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
DEGREE2466:

Please bro.

hello if you can't write an ebbok I can help you write one depending on your knowledge of expertise I will do the research for you so you don't have to worry about that . I write amazon eboo for intended sellers. I offer the service as a freelancer but you can drop your whatapps contact
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by dotcomnamename: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2016
rev2214:
Kindly write something on the topic I will help you to sell it.
Best ways to win in football betting.
I believe it will sell like water in the desert.

I will with you on other topic too.

How about 'How to stop smoking forever' ? grin
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by rev2214(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Just change my mind about betting.
I Don't encourage anything gambling or betting.
How to stop smoking" or any positive thing.
Not bad. But I'm working on a new thread now.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Princepri:
hello if you can't write an ebbok I can help you write one depending on your knowledge of expertise I will do the research for you so you don't have to worry about that . I write amazon eboo for intended sellers. I offer the service as a freelancer but you can drop your whatapps contact
how much ?
can u write a book on " how to secure good insurance plan" ? not lest than 20 pages and max of 30 pages
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
dotcomnamename:

THIS IS A VERY GREAT TOPIC TO WRITE ON, BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING THE INFO OR WRITING A POWERFUL PRODUCT LIKE THIS. THE PROBLEM IS MARKETING IT TO THE RIGHT PERSONS FOR SALE AND IF YOU ARE TARGETING NIGERIANS, (HOW MANY OF THEM WOULD WANT TO GET THIS PRODUCT)

WELL I CAN GET THAT PRODUCT READY FOR YOU IN NO TIME. I WOULD ALSO GO TO THE EXTENT OF TEACHING YOU HOW TO MARKET THIS KIND OF INFO FOR SALE. YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08131876569 FOR MORE INFO
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Eboy343:
how much ?
can u write a book on " how to secure good insurance plan" ? not lest than 20 pages and max of 30 pages

HELLO Eboy343, Writing a book on "HOW TO SECURE A GOOD INSURANCE PLAN" is a very simple thing to write, but the problem is do you know how to market this kind of book to the right persons, or are you sure you would make good amount of sales from this info product?

If you need good books that would sell very high in weeks, with resell rights, all you have to do is contact me on[b] 08131876569[/b], books like "BIGGEST SECRETE TO FOOTBALL BETTING" i already have this book ready and the strategies in this my product works 100% till date.

The great benefits about this book is that when you get it, you would make money from it, if you use the strategy and you would also make unlimited money when you sell this product because it's HOT CAKE IN THE MARKET. i would also give you special mentorship on how to market this product until you become very successful. all you need to do is give me a call.

THIS ALSO APPLIES TO EVERYONE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD PRODUCT TO MARKET
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Princepri(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Eboy343:
how much ?

Each page is $2
2.5 * 20 = $40
adding graphics and images will add extra cost.

Drop your whatsapp, and i will contact you.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Princepri(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Eboy343:
how much ?

You can market it on amazon, kindle and clickbank too.
Instead of only targeting only nigerians.
Nigerians only buy ''make money books'' and how can you own an ebook on make money and get people to believe you if you dont practice what you preach.
Except you want to lie and show fake claims, that will not make you any money believe me, it is better you know your topic so well.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Princepri:

Each page is $2
2.5 * 20 = $40
adding graphics and images will add extra cost.

Drop your whatsapp, and i will contact you.

Please Princepri, i'm the owner of this thrend, and i created it to help people. so this idea of posting prices in dollars is highly restricted. Meanwhile i don't think you're a professional on this Information marketing Industry so please try not to mislead people thanks
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by makson70(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Princepri:

Nigerians only buy ''make money books'' and how can you own an ebook on make money and get people to believe you if you dont practice what you preach.
Except you want to lie and show fake claims, that will not make you any money believe me, it is better you know your topic so well.

I already Explained in this thrend on how to market on Amazon Kindle, and it's not so Easy as it seems so for starters, grow your knowledge and understanding of how this information marketing business works by selling products useful to people in your country (NIGERIA) Before going international.

"UNLESS YOU MAY END UP MAKING AN AMAZON BOOK WITHOUT EXPERIENCE AND SELLING ONLY ONE COPY IN A MONTH, WHILE YOUR FRIENDS WHO STARTED BY SELLING BOOKS WITHIN NIGERIA WOULD START SELLING HUNDREDS OF COPIES WITH WEEKS."

YOU JUST HAVE TO BE WISE...... THERE ARE MANY WAYS OF LEARNING ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE SELLING, THAT'S WHY WE HAVE THE INTERNET.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by dotcomnamename: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
makson70:

THIS IS A VERY GREAT TOPIC TO WRITE ON, BUT THE PROBLEM IS NOT GETTING THE INFO OR WRITING A POWERFUL PRODUCT LIKE THIS. THE PROBLEM IS MARKETING IT TO THE RIGHT PERSONS FOR SALE AND IF YOU ARE TARGETING NIGERIANS, (HOW MANY OF THEM WOULD WANT TO GET THIS PRODUCT)

WELL I CAN GET THAT PRODUCT READY FOR YOU IN NO TIME. I WOULD ALSO GO TO THE EXTENT OF TEACHING YOU HOW TO MARKET THIS KIND OF INFO FOR SALE. YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08131876569 FOR MORE INFO

My product is ready. I'm currently working on marketing through bulk sms, emails and newspaper. Infarct i'm offering 4 free manual for any buyer that buy my manual. My target! wink . What do you think? cos i'm still a learner. My sms agent shut-down undecided! Do you have any cheap bulk sms and newspaper? price?

Thank you for your offer. I'll definitely recommend you.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
dotcomnamename:

My product is ready. I'm currently working on marketing through bulk sms, emails and newspaper. Infarct i'm offering 4 free manual for any buyer that buy my manual. My target! wink . What do you think? cos i'm still a learner. My sms agent shut-down undecided! Do you have any cheap bulk sms and newspaper? price?

Thank you for your offer. I'll definitely recommend you.
@ dotcomnamename I can help u handle the mobile ads (bulk sms) am also a bulk SMS consultant, my rate is #2 per unit
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
makson70:

HELLO Eboy343, Writing a book on "HOW TO SECURE A GOOD INSURANCE PLAN" is a very simple thing to write, but the problem is do you know how to market this kind of book to the right persons, or are you sure you would make good amount of sales from this info product?

If you need good books that would sell very high in weeks, with resell rights, all you have to do is contact me on[b] 08131876569[/b], books like "BIGGEST SECRETE TO FOOTBALL BETTING" i already have this book ready and the strategies in this my product works 100% till date.

The great benefits about this book is that when you get it, you would make money from it, if you use the strategy and you would also make unlimited money when you sell this product because it's HOT CAKE IN THE MARKET. i would also give you special mentorship on how to market this product until you become very successful. all you need to do is give me a call.

THIS ALSO APPLIES TO EVERYONE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD PRODUCT TO MARKET
i will call u @makson
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Princepri:

exactly my thought.
Re: How To Make Millions In Nigeria As An Information Marketter by OpenHeaven2me(f): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Good work sir, I'm following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria To Get First Gold Refinery In Ogun / Nigerian Banks And Security Control; My Zenith Experience — Kweku Nkrumah / Benefactor Of Benefactors: RATTAWU Honours Chief Kenneth Ifekudu With Man Of The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.