Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals (34648 Views)

My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood. What Can I Do To Stop Him / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by zadok60: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Someone sent this to a blog:-

Am a 30 year old lady from Warri and am married to a rich man who runs most of the big shops in town. I have been with this man for the past 3 years now but I have a big problem that needs serious help.
My husband from the time he came back from Tanzania last year he started drinking my menstrual blood and urine, he told me that I should remind him every time when am attending so that I should let him drink the blood.

The first day he did this it was on a night when he wanted to have se x with me and discovered that I was on my periods, he told me not to worry coz that’s what he wanted.

I really need help don’t know what to do coz every time he does that I usually feel dizzy and sleepy. Ive been wanting to tell my friends but am scared I suspect my hubby is using me into rituals what can I do coz I dont want to lose him.. he helps my family.
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by tungstar(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2016
shocked

Pray your way out
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Wtf! That's disgusting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by cappyLEE200(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2016
he likes you my lady ,he 's d ideal man for you ,dont leave him. Thank me never for dis wonderful advice,i did it voluntarily.
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Mjshexy(f): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Oga ohh...And u are still suspecting all because of the money u are getting from him? Shebi it's till wen he takes u to the shrine b4 you will stop suspecting abi cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by OreoPaschal(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Tales of the moonlight..# undecided
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by xkris11(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2016
The love for money..
Our advice is useless to you because you don't want to hear the truth.

You know the reason why he does that but your selfish reason won't let you take appropriate action cos you don't want to lose him not for love but for his money..

It is what you seek for that you found.enjoy it

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by TrapLORD(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Is your husband agarawu23? I heard the level of his stupidity is largely influenced by the amount of menstrual pads he sucks. undecided
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2016
They are idiots

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Amberon: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2016
Nigerian women are very useless and stupid!d.. before you comment, know that I'm a girl too.

Why can Nigerian girls strive to be independent and attain success without being leeches and parasites. why should marriage be the highest achievement for most or almost every Nigerian woman. why just why

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2016
Wats dis woman saying can u lie u dont drink his sp*rm too after bl*w job undecided
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Amberon: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2016
zadok60:

I really need help don’t know what to do coz every time he does that I usually feel dizzy and sleepy. Ive been wanting to tell my friends but am scared I suspect my hubby is using me into rituals what can I do coz I dont want to lose him.. he helps my family.

Foolish woman. She 'd rather be used killed for ritual than leave the goat.

That is why I advise every lady like myself to strive to be independent. This is what the fear of poverty can do.
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Amberon: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2016
pray which prayer. If your father was plotting ways to kill your mother and you knew, pls ask her to pray and go on 40 days fast...
tungstar:
shocked

Pray your way out
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by dulux07(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2016
N ur stil askin us. Sit down there and keep njoying d money. U hear undecided
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by skelewu404(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2016
Just when i thought nothing can surprise me anymore shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by zadok60: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Amberon:

Foolish woman. She 'd rather be used killed for ritual than leave the goat.

That is why I advise every lady like myself to strive to be independent. This is what the fear of poverty can do.
hmmmm...I think you have a point here!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2016
I saw this on fb some days ago....
this woman must have been born feet first...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:
I saw this on fb some days ago....

this woman must have been born feet first...

Huh And him Arse first I guess undecided
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:
Is your husband agarawu23? I heard the level of his stupidity is largely influenced by the amount of menstrual pads he sucks. undecided

You're bad grin
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by TrapLORD(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nubian113:

You're bad grin
grin
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Poseidon000: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amberon:
Nigerian women are very useless and stupid!d.. before you comment, know that I'm a girl too.

Why can Nigerian girls strive to be independent and attain success without being leeches and parasites. why should marriage be the highest achievement for most or almost every Nigerian woman. why just why

[size=13pt]
Because they are overtly short-sighted. I think you generalized tho.
[/size]
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

grin

But yyyyyyyyy cry

Who are you
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by TrapLORD(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nubian113:

But yyyyyyyyy cry
Who are you
Your boyfriend. And you?? gringrin
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

Your boyfriend. And you?? gringrin

Which one Apparently I'm your girlfriend embarassed
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by TrapLORD(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nubian113:

Which one Apparently I'm your girlfriend embarassed

Aha! So you've been cheating? angry I'm done undecided
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

Aha! So you've been cheating? angry I'm done undecided

Ok bye now undecided
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by TrapLORD(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nubian113:

Ok bye now undecided
I think I've forgiven you gringrin
Cos you're cute cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
U no get sense. How u go dey compare ur blood with d benefit weh hm dey do ur family. U go soon die.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

I think I've forgiven you gringrin

Cos you're cute cheesy

Come on angry

Are you a trolllll? Do u know my old moniker?
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by TrapLORD(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nubian113:

Come on angry

Are you a trolllll? Do u know my old moniker?
I'm not a troll hun. Old moniker? How many have you got?? undecided
I should be the one asking if you trolling undecided
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nubian113:

Huh And him Arse first I guess undecided

the man is wicked, but the woman's a mooncalf. It's quite glaring her husband is some sick fetish ritualist, & she's still asking us what she should do.
she's enjoying the money.

she should keep feeding her vampiric hubby with püssy blood ... grin
Re: My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals by Amberon: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
I generalised because it has become a national crisis that needs to be addressed with immediate effect. You must've witnessed how on NL, whenever Linda Ikeji or Genevieve's topic comes up, the comment section would be filled with crap like," go and marry". Some guys are also guilty of this. They feel like all her success amounts to nothing without a husband.

Clearly, the only reason this woman is still in this marriage is because she has little or no source of income.
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Because they are overtly short-sighted. I think you generalized tho.
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.