Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians (50978 Views)

3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle / Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by sammyuche(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
misterjosh:
wic one is lee lee aqain, is it not inside Chinwe Ike dt they said le le le le o, le le o lekele mo oo...

Nahhh. Chinwe ike's own was "onye siri na oga echetagi ..onye a efuala...chata..chinwe ike" still got the track on my phone. Love it.
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by sexymoma(f): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
dhensity:
where is 2face ..only africn queen turned a hit

stylplus also

burnaboy only like toparty turned hit
e be like say u nor well... Or you've been sleeping since ages... Abeg nor let me talk ooo i fit break bottle cos of that guy ooo

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by Lordnewton1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Face -~~~ kolomenta * oh oh oh oh oh oh oh kolomenta. oh oh oh oh oh oh oh kolomentata*
nigga raw ~~~- Ara * ara ga gba gi ara nwan ne weather u like am or u no like am*

lagbaja !!! lagbaja nothin for you
Dadi shoki- shoki * shooki ihi shoooki ihi shooooooooki . somebody calling my name, shoki*( not 'shorki o' by olamide o ehen)
Baba fryo
African china

Olamide ~ Oya shakiti bobo grin
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by bidemi12(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
dhensity:

stylplus also

Please tell me you are joking. You sure say you understand wetin be "one hit wonder?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by Boy101(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
LegalBaby:
today we are picking artiste known for one chosen song but succesful during the 2000s, we all know them for that one song! they never got succesful in others song

1. Maye hunta

Remember the Calabar stereotype, Maye hunta jumped on that and produced a massive hit with "Ekaette" it suddenly saw everybody listening to the song, and the phrase " Na who give my house girl belle oooo" got embedded in our memoriy,we all felt this guy was the real deal! or the next big thing..he is yet to escape the legacy of his one true hit!

2. Olu Maintain

Remember the early 2000s when yahoo yahoo 419 was getting popular, Olu maintain managed to create a massive hit with YAHOOZE! this song when played will still make people do the swinging hand dance.. it was a gold achievement for olu maintain as it topped chart and even collin powell the U.S seceretary of state danced to it!. olu tried coming back to the music scene but wasnt succesful! although he is still rich due to the massive success of this song

3. Ressonance

CHINWE IKE!!I remember Sound city playing the heck of this song , the pretty light skinned girl warmed the heart of many christain folks with her hit but never made any other hit till date

4. Sasha P

remember the self acclaimed queen of rap or the first female known rapper in Nigeria, she created a massive hit called ADARA!! we waited for another hit but we are still waiting sad

5. Morachi

this guy came up in the early 2000's and hit us wit HAPUYA LIKE THAT unfortunately the witches in his village were using his picture to fan themselves!!! he never came back to the music industry

am i missing any one let us know wit ya comments [size=1pt]Cc lalasticlala[/size]

*legalbaby

Adeboro?
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by haibe(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Why runtown and 9ice no they d list na bros

What are you smoking? 9ce that had hit albums.. Well u may not be born then sha, I don't know ur age.
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by NaLaugh: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
misterjosh:
wic one is lee lee aqain, is it not inside Chinwe Ike dt they said le le le le o, le le o lekele mo oo...

LEE LEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9LvV6icuZU

CHINWE IKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvNEiIJ8S3Y

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by haibe(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
I cannot add Freestyle to the list because I love him too much.. Where's this guy anyone? That his rap in 2face's Ole and his single called Sip Easy

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by stevedre: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
xMrPx:
Pls, can someone remind me who sang 'Lagos Adama, Ajebor naa you go tire". Dude killed d music with a nice voice grin That song still ring a bell in my ear". Kind of street though grin Abeg who sing am?

Candy and blocker. I had the tape that year...no matter u pretty,ajebor na u go tire Lagos adanma emelu mela na u go tire.... grin
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by almustopha82(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
where is DANFO DRIVER N OJB JAZREEL
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by dayosaurus(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
It's funny how, I created a similar topic weeks ago and it did not hit Frontpage. buh the op took my post and edited it and it's here already.. Lalasticlala well done oooo

1 Like

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
mimitea
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
mummy tea- arewa oloju Ede
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
this guys dat sang- gba mi loju ki di olowo
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by LegalBaby(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
NaLaugh:

LEE LEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9LvV6icuZU

CHINWE IKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvNEiIJ8S3Y

lol thanks for that i actually confused the two my self ...didnt know they re different

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by samkay12(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Any one hit wonder list that doesn't include Kas - Fimile is dodgy
grin
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by chesterlee(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Olu maintain and Sasha P weren't One hit wonders.

Sasha P was once a Queen of hip hop in 9Ja.

Sky B, Morachi, Sample Ekwe are all perfect examples of one hit wonders.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
johnshagb:
True. But let me add mine

DeeBee - Kolabo

Bigiano - Shayo

Ay.com - Pass me your love

Kas - Fimile

Azadus - Madam.

Delete Azadus, he had hits off his first album "Just Azadus". Namely; You is the one and Blow my mind.

His second album "Madam" had hits like Madam but even that track was not as successful as Blow my mind and you is the one, the latter especially

1 Like

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by LegalBaby(f): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
dayosaurus:
It's funny how, I created a similar topic weeks ago and it did not hit Frontpage. buh the op took my post and edited it and it's here already.. well done oooo

my oil pass ur own lol but eez just coincidence i didnt see ur post sad
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by steph2sweet(f): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
dhensity:

stylplus also

Guy it's like you are missing the gist
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by gwenj(f): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Zule zoo...those bush guyz

1 Like

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by moredollar(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
johnshagb:
True. But let me add mine
DeeBee - Kolabo
Bigiano - Shayo
Ay.com - Pass me your love
Kas - Fimile
Azadus - Madam.

Azadus had "Madam" and "you is the one"........
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
This na what they call "one hit wonder"

I only know Sasha P sha
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by Basic123: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
dhensity:

stylplus also

styl plus has so many hits...olufunmi,call my name,imagine that,iya bashira,four years,home within your heart,coming home....and many more.
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by Basic123: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
dhensity:

stylplus also

styl plus has so many hits...olufunmi,call my name,imagine that,iya bashira,four years,home within your heart,coming home....and many more.....Burna boy also has so many hits to its credit including tuface...YOU DON'T LISTEN TO MUSIC
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
X-Project. Lorile Legzy Do Baby ske ske Black Face. Ahead of the game

1 Like

Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by collinx(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Where is Andy Showman and Reggae Boyz .
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
laksides:
Wale tekoma grin grin grin grin grin

Even though na Fuji musician tongue
he forgot wacomzy. maybe he has found the 'silver spoon'
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by LegalBaby(f): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
MrsPhyno:
This na what they call "one hit wonder"

I only know Sasha P sha
u not in nigeria. eez allowed
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by SarahGee: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
How about those guys that sang 'Lorile odi gombe'?? cheesy
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by pimpinlala(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sky B
Re: Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians by Phero(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Every toothpaste was a hit back to back from Maclean to maxam to close up to habour to Colgate to pepsodent to sensodyne yet my teeth Neva white Bleep DAT sh*t pako ti take over iyalaya anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party / Wizkid’s Second Son, King Ayo, Hospitalized After Being Badly Injured / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.