Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,712 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Puzzle: Can Anyone Find The Cat In This Field Of Owls? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Puzzle: Can Anyone Find The Cat In This Field Of Owls? (1437 Views)

Puzzle: Can You Find The Dog (pix) / Solve This Puzzle / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puzzle: Can Anyone Find The Cat In This Field Of Owls? by nze4al(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Whether it’s math questions or mind-bending optical illusions, the internet loves to get stumped.

Inspired by the popular puzzle of the panda hiding amongst a sea of snowmen, Hungarian artist Gergely Dudás has another illustration that he posted on Twitter that has people searching for a cat amongst a bunch of owls.

https://techmzy./2016/01/09/puzzle-can-anyone-find-the-cat-in-this-field-of-owls/

Here’s the puzzle:

Re: Puzzle: Can Anyone Find The Cat In This Field Of Owls? by nze4al(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Can you spot the cat?? grin
Re: Puzzle: Can Anyone Find The Cat In This Field Of Owls? by KELVINXY: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2016

Re: Puzzle: Can Anyone Find The Cat In This Field Of Owls? by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yes !!! Finally found it !!!!! But i won't tell you yet ooo until i get at least 50 likes and 30 shares
Re: Puzzle: Can Anyone Find The Cat In This Field Of Owls? by dopeJemi: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Yes !!! Finally found it !!!!! But i won't tell you yet ooo until i get at least 50 likes and 30 shares

Metusela go be understudy for where you dey
Re: Puzzle: Can Anyone Find The Cat In This Field Of Owls? by switcakes(f): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
The one in white

(1) (Reply)

Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status / Tricky Questions That Will Give Your Brain A Great Workout / Pretty Face Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.