Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) (78636 Views)

How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. / English Name Of Chin Chin Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by lanreashabanti: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
I just drove past the restraunt now and purchase for one of it. 5,500 only
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by LoveStan(f): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Maybe I dnt knw wat 2 do with my money. If only after taking d chin-chin I will be employed in an oil company, dats whn I will strive 2 buy d chin-chin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Jadela(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Na N550 dem wan put
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Odunharry(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
dominique:

That's why I said 'modestly'.
that amount will feed many families... No be Nigeria we dey again? It will feed dem wella for a week once they have some foodstuffs at home
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Vomm: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
dominique:
Money that can modestly feed a family of four for at least a week. I wonder what the active ingredients are.

Chai this na poverty thinking oooo
Family of 4 for 1week with 5500. Naira,u must be joking. If u aint joking then we all need to know which village u are sending this from.

Wait oooo, if I am to break this down; assuming each member dey chop 100 naira bread and groundnut in the morning, afternoon and night which still boils down to poverty, the money will barely take them for 5days or how do u intend to feed them the great CHEF!!!
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Odunharry(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
dominique:

Just get over yourself and see how a huge number of Nigerians are living. I have lived in the North-Central and food is very cheap there. That money can feed you for an entire month if you don't spend it on frivolous items. N5,000 can buy a paint plastic of rice, beans, garri, two tubers of yam, fish and stew sauce. So a family of four can't survive on those for a week? Let's not fool ourselves and assume that everybody is living in a lap of luxury in this country.
now I love this...
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Lucialovely(f): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
khalhokage:
Boo, come and see price of chin chin o.
grin

Lucialovely
lol, maybe na with breast milk grin. I need open my own shop, what do you think boo?
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Jcob(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Touchforfree:

And how d rice be ?.

Hope U no eat anything again for the next 2 weeks having eaten the #28.5k per plate rice.

Na dat kind of food no dey move person.

The rice was sauced to look green but tasted normal. We bought 3 plates
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Odunharry(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
1miccza:

Bros it would even last more than a week
true this
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Vomm: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wait ooooo! Wetin OP find go Lekki abi chin chin don finish for Oshodi Oke ni?
Something must have taken u to Lekki, confess now before I report u to Buhari, u no Bubu na, even if u hire the best SAN in this country, even if court grants u bail, DSS go still rearrest u and dem go dash u 1 pamernent room for any of the prison for Abuja where u go dey see 50 naira chim chim chop
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by khalhokage(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lucialovely:
lol, maybe na with breast milk grin. I need open my own shop, what do you think boo?

Great idea

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
frisky2good:
A good thing you checked before ordering. E for no easy o!

Waiter: here is your bill ma.

Me: there is a slight mistake angry , I think you type 5500 instead of 500 for my chin-chin.

Waiter: No ma. It what the chin-chin cost.

Me: shocked shocked shocked are you people trying to scam me. (bring out my phone and call EFCC. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed )
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by ray69: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ppl would prefer there own chin chin to b more expensive than 5k,but wants to complain at someone else own market, abeg my own chin chin will cost past 10k and ppl will buy it.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by ray69: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ppl would prefer there own chin chin to b more expensive than 5k,but wants to complain at someone else own market, abeg my own chin chin will cost past 10k and ppl will buy it. Funny nigerians.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by ozoro: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please educate me, the title of this post; is it 'prize' or 'price'?

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by frisky2good(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Not sure any Nigerian will pay 5500 for a bowl or even a bucket of chin chin. If I eat chin chin of 5500 Naira, how much food will I eat?

baibijay:

Waiter: here is your bill ma.

Me: there is a slight mistake angry , I think you type 5500 instead of 500 for my chin-chin.

Waiter: No ma. It what the chin-chin cost.

Me: shocked shocked shocked are you people trying to scam me. (bring out my phone and call EFCC. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed )
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by NaLaugh: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Considering the low prices of the other items (compared to it), my guess is that it's a typo-error. Perhaps intended as N500.

N5500 is about $27. "Chin chin" isn't sold in the US, but there is NO similar snack that retails even close to that price that I know of -at that quantity. That would damn near start a fight in a restaurant. cheesy
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by steveneche(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
end time chin chin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
frisky2good:
Not sure any Nigerian will pay 5500 for a bowl or even a bucket of chin chin. If I eat chin chin of 5500 Naira, how much food will I eat?

Are you for real! If Nigerian don't buy it, it would have been scrapped out of the menu!

Some people don't see a big deal in it. It's really fine to them.
But to an average Nigerian like me ☺ it's a no no!
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Julietcutie(f): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
hmmmm but all dis indomie wives wouldn't be able to do dat na..........u've got brains ma'am
tnks dear

1 Like

Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by ibiyemi93: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
CHIN CHIN of life undecidedCHIN CHIN of life
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Chin chin ti take over ooo
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by horpeepor: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol these guys are thieves ooh... Just like Abuja that u'll buy bottle water for 200 nd one bag of water 150
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Na that chin chin wey basket mouth bin crack abt that year, that woman pikin no chop am na em dem put am for auction... grin grin
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by felixthrill(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
d thing get quality o,its for a high class,you all will pass DAT level,just work hard,and don't always complain for tins DAT d main class of DAT,will never make a word on it.
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
family of four keh, 4 in 1 week?....bae dats poverty

Oga chill! Which kind Family you come from..... I remember when my papa dey drop 500 naira for us for day's meal and my mama go make do with am. And we where a family of six!!!
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
missyadorable:

You call it Poverty but in reality,many families in Nigeria are living on less than N5,500 a week on all expenses.Feeding alone with that amount for some is a huge luxury.

Tell him sister!
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Obcglobal(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
The power of packaging
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
badonkadonk:

Lolz.. Maybe she stays in the north.. Cos it's possible there.. Na there I see say #500 dey feed person for a minimum of 4days..

We stayed in lagos, in Victoria Island for that matter. And 500 naira cooked us a day's meal for all six of us......

My mom! The greatest manager!
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by kirchofff(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thoniameek:

Oga chill! Which kind Family you come from..... I remember when my papa dey drop 500 naira for us for day's meal and my mama go make do with am. And we where a family of six!!!
that was den.....do u knw how much 500 cost den?
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
kirchofff:
that was den.....do u knw how much 500 cost den?

Then? How old do you think i am?
Re: See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
pasol4real:

Jesus ! 5500 to feed a Family of four in one week.
Is dat the situation with u ?
Menh u need deliverance ASAP.

Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / How To Spot Fake Amstel Malta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.