Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. (2531 Views)

Learn To Create Logos Using Logo Software / Explainer Videos...Learn And Design In No Time! / Animate! Character Modelling!! Motion Graphic!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by reidkrugger(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nothing good and lasting comes easy nor cheap and how good you‘ll get in animations wont depend directly or be proportional to how many years you‘ve spent but your heart + the little help/support you are able to get while learning. With the right approach and mentor, you need not spend forever learning how to animate. Learning animations is broken into three stages; The beginner, intermediate and professional with each clearly distinct and distant from eachother yet linked, interwoven and submissive of themselves and that‘s why the right order and path has to be stuck to in the process of learning.
You want to learn animations the right way? You need a mentor to make life easier for you in this journey or simply want to animate characters in no time, then email chimatic@gmail.com for assistance.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by reidkrugger(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Its not uncommon to see animators do weird faces n movements all in d name of animating. Its done everywhere and its even worse in d west n you‘ve gotta love them for it cuz if not for anything, that‘s how motions get broken down. So this little epistle tells u that fitness is a must and why shouldnt it be? Afterall... u r not God.
But there‘s more. i mean after doin crazies n earning a reputation with it, then what? Also there is the issue of having onething in mind but end up animating another cuz you simply dont have any idea how to go about it. This one is the major problem and that‘s why our stories are not believable at all leaving everything dull and annoying. A newbie n some others would applaud it, like “guy, you try“ but the real monsters know where what went wrong and in all, there‘s always room for improvement. 2016 is going to be a year of opportunities and how you start will matter alot. Netflix is here, Walmart is humming. Who knows what next. Disney, Pixar, Bluesky etc. Anything can happen. Learn to animate right.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by shefflaw(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
I really wants to learn dz stuff, Pls render any help
Email:- olaz4real86@gmail.com
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by reidkrugger(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
shefflaw:
I really wants to learn dz stuff, Pls render any help
Email:- olaz4real86@gmail.com

Hi, nice knowin u want to learn d art of animations. email chimatic@gmail.com to show your interest and reference this page. See sample video here

http://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgnhTnzCnHE

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by Dolemite(f): 2:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Free tuts on NL perhaps?
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by reidkrugger(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Dolemite:
Free tuts on NL perhaps?

Would have luvd to but d thing is, its not dat easy or straightforward. There‘s alot involved in animation dat goes beyond explainin on forums, even if one has past d beginner stage.

Its like asking me to teach u how to do a painting or draw a figure on NL.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by reidkrugger(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
People mail me and say “i like what you doing and would want to learn your trade, pls help“. Ofcuz i‘m flattered knowing my work, no matter how premature is appreciated. But when we get talkin n i ask em, “How far are u willing to go?“ they freeze. Probably becuz i‘ve made em understand what it is, they r gettin themselves into becuz they probably thought, hey after gettin d software n some videos, i‘ll b animating in 2 weeks and in two months, i‘ll b a pro. No Sir, it aint goin down like dat. There were ppl before u, tryin to learn dis same art. Why not ask dem to let u in on d deal. Ask dem how long it will take n when they reply, ask dem for their reels and see if that is how u‘ld want to end up. Its easy to talk but when it comes to animating, dude u r in a whole new world. Here, Videos alone, wont save u. If u do too much gragra, u‘ll end up been able to animate whatever is in d video & daz‘ all. If u dont get a mentor or a good school to put u thru, then u wld have succeded in wasting ur time n money becuz u approached animation wrongly & u r most likely going to loose interest & start lookin for a way to hook up wi emeka for one bussiness.
For me, i‘ve come to see animation in Africa from a different perspective. I think, animating like Pixar is possible and we can some day rub shoulders with other big studios abroad. But it has to start with learning it the right way, only then can u begin to talk about animating right.
Videos r gud, only if they follow sequentially on a topic and relates to d foundations of animation. If u jump into d middle like “animate how to punch“, booooyyyyyy! U go old for animation o. Sayanora.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by smod10(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2016
fellow nairalanders, please i need you help. i urgently need a cartographic diary map of nigeria, lahos, portharcourt, abuja, yaba, lagos-island, ikeja, mushin-oshodi, surulere. thanks you can also contact on whatsapp 08189412880 and my mail seunshotonwa@gmail.com..... thanks in advance
Note: im not saying you should give me for free.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by reidkrugger(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
On Further Observation into trying to teach animations, i've come to understand that not everyone is actually ready to animate. Whether 2 or 3d, drawing or modelling respectively, is a must. Learning how to do these prior to animating should'nt be a problem for prospective "animating" students. So in other words, these are the basic foundations into creating animations. Animating just puts d icing on d cake. Newbies have to begin thier journeys with drawing accurately for 2d or modelling very well for 3d animations. This way, success is recorded faster and life is easier for teacher and student.
Keep animating.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
reidkrugger:
On Further Observation into trying to teach animations, i've come to understand that not everyone is actually ready to animate. Whether 2 or 3d, drawing or modelling respectively, is a must. Learning how to do these prior to animating should'nt be a problem for prospective "animating" students. So in other words, these are the basic foundations into creating animations. Animating just puts d icing on d cake. Newbies have to begin thier journeys with drawing accurately for 2d or modelling very well for 3d animations. This way, success is recorded faster and life is easier for teacher and student.
Keep animating.

i like these snippets of yours....been reading them and somehow refreshing myself. i didnt learn how to drwa well before jumping headlong into rigging.
now I find it had doing prévis or drafs before the actual animation.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by reidkrugger(m): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2016
kazuna:

i like these snippets of yours....been reading them and somehow refreshing myself. i didnt learn how to drwa well before jumping headlong into rigging.
now I find it had doing prévis or drafs before the actual animation.

Always d case but i already could draw very well as a kid so mine's a bit diiferent and during animations, i let my imaginations do d modelling even without references. And ofcuz, its possible to learn animations without first learning how to draw as well but u still need to one way try putting it together as you grow.

But in a class however, where students r learining how to animate, not knowing d rudiments such as modelling or drawing could cause lagging. Knowing these things already just makes d teacher focus on animating.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by reidkrugger(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ok, at the rate i was going, i didnt think it would be possible staying away from animation for this long. I'm talking ten months of not touching any computer of any kind. That is huge, if you ask me. Well, i have said plenty and pretty much enough, talking about promoting animations in every way that i can. And now it's time to get my act together and make those polygons scream. I'll be animating again say sometime next week and would be doing 20 and 30seconds stuffs. You can follow me on www.reidchannel..com for updates on my work in progress if you like or just out of curiosity and maybe some other of your animating questions could be answered.

P.s: I think this computer would do just fine and i'm still not using clothes.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by reidkrugger(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Didnt know i had a post like the the one before this one but its ok. I've gat this [url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJeWro2eFp0[url][/url] to share with you and you can still learn how to animate properly in no time as well if you are determined to because wishing for it is no more enough. email chimatic@gmail.com for inquiries.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by reidkrugger(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok still on Learning Animations and i just bumped into someone, a newbie that wants to know how real i am. Meaning how is he sure i'm the person he's been talking to and i think this is a very good measure towards security. Well i'm here and Animations is what i do. Again, check my signature and for those of you other newbies that wants to get their hands busy with toon stuff, do the email. chimatic@gmail.com for more enquiries or call 08184850735.
Re: Learn To Animate The Right Way, In No Time. by macaranta(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
reidkrugger:

Would have luvd to but d thing is, its not dat easy or straightforward. There‘s alot involved in animation dat goes beyond explainin on forums, even if one has past d beginner stage.

Its like asking me to teach u how to do a painting or draw a figure on NL.

Perhaps you can give our website [url]macaranta.com[/url] a try for training students online .

(1) (Reply)

Is This Actually The Best Photoshop User Ever? (pics) / ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale / Flaunt Your Dont Give A * *** Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.