Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death (111111 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Pastor Adeboye Of Rccg Shocks Everyone As He Talks About His Impending Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by bigass123(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Shocks Everyone As He Talks About His Impending Death

The annual Holy Ghost Congress of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) ended with cold biblical references by the General Overseer, Pastor E.A Adeboye about death which left his audience in cold shock.

Millions of worshippers in attendance roared in disapproval as Pastor Adeboye, hinted at his possible passing.

The one-week programme ended on Saturday, with a three-in-one service, comprising anointing, communion and impartation. Ministering on the transfer of anointing, Adeboye said he would not be too young at 73 to go back to his creator. He would be 74 in March.

He was explaining why the transferred anointing is always more potent than the index case, using Moses and Elijah as examples. Using the scripture, Adeboye pointed that where Moses, who got his anointing directly from God failed, Joshua, who got his fire from Moses, excelled.

He also cited the case of Prophet Elijah who performed 7 miracles while Elisha who got his anointing from Elijah when God was taking him away, performed 14 miracles.

Adeboye equally explained that the beneficiaries got the transferred anointing when their masters were about passing away.

He said he would anoint his wife and other very senior pastors who, in turn, would anoint other pastors, from where the worshippers would experience their own anointing fire.
After the explanation, he looked at the congregation and said:

"you may be wondering if I am about to go. Will it be too early for a 73-year-old man to die? If I go now, who will say it is too early? "

At this point, the worshippers, who were at the beginning rejecting his passing in a murmur, roared their disapproval loudly from all the four corners of the new auditorium.

Smiling, Adeboye added, “I am not too young to die.” Again, the crowd screamed their disapproval.

He later calmed everyone down, saying:

"okay, it is not now (I’m not dying now)."
To which the crowd roared a thunderous “Amen.”

Source : http://xsouth.com/pastor-adeboye-of-redeemed-church-shocks-everyone-as-he-talks-about-his-impending-death/

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by datola: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
A great display of God's wisdom there.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Melahou(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
He has seen his passage...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by OCTAVO: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Annunaki(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
No big deal, all men must die. undecided

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by xender(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
cry hmmm
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 10, 2016
A man if God, yes.

Wisdom is knowing when to bow out

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by DebbyChris(f): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Hmm
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by apprentist(m): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2016
If I have attained as much in faith as he has, I'd not be afraid to speak as much.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Great man! Who in their right minds can deny pastor EA Adeboye is fulfilled?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by ideatoprince18(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2016
BABA U ARE A FULFILLED MAN ....... AT 73. U AV WAT ODAS WISH THEY HAD ..... BABA D ONLY TIN I ASK OF U IS TO HIV ME SMALL OF UR ANNOINTING SO I GO USR AM DO SHAKARA FOR DAT CELE PASTOR WEY DY MAKE NOISE FOR D BACK OF OUR HOUSE

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by mrphysics(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
He have been a vessel of honour

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 10, 2016
pastor adeboye there is still 40yrs more left for you.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Annunaki(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:

Is this a prayer or a curse

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Is this a prayer or a curse
everyone will live up to 120yrs.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Annunaki(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:

everyone will live up to 120yrs.

Even adeboye does not pray to live till 120 years And in any case why will anyone that is heaven bound want to live till 120 years undecided

23 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

Even adeboye does know prayer to live till 120 years And in any case why will anyone that is heaven bound want to live till 120 years undecided

i have seen people who live up to that age, egbon it's no big deal or don't you pray to live up to 120yrs.
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:
You remember what Jesus said to Peter when he tried to use his human wisdom and sentiments to thwart the will of God?

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You remember what Jesus said to Peter when he tried to use his human wisdom and sentiments to thwart the will of God?

okay i have heard you sir. but, i know God will is for everybody to die at a very old age. are you trying to say people who live pass the age of 100 is not God will?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2016
misspresident:

okay i have heard you sir. but, i know God will is for everybody to die at a very old age. are you trying to say people who live pass the age of 100 is not God will?
Do you understand the now missused cliché : "called to glory"?

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Do you understand the now missused cliché : "called to glory"?
yes i understand more like you've finish your work here on earth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by jnrbayano(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha.

How can someone ever be shocked if I say I will pass on one day?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by timilehing(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by blesseddivah(f): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2016
Not soon o

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by doctortope(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Hmm
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by ndaman25: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2016
noting rong wit it
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by NobleAngell(f): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2016
He's very conscious of death. That's a good one. Wish everyone can remember that every once in awhile.

14 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by balancediet(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2016
His name is Enoch

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Mega005(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2016
What? To God Be d glory
Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by missKiffy(f): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2016
It is not now o daddy GO, a lot of lives are being touched by ur ministration

8 Likes

Re: Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2016
Baba no go yet ooo.
We want you to become Nigeria president even if Na one tenure

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.